Pages:
Author

Topic: So easy to make people panic. right? - page 3. (Read 2615 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 18, 2017, 05:13:47 PM
Nothing prevent another dumb guy to do another dumb secession. But it will eventually die quickly if it does not catch the attention. Problem with this Bitcoin Unlimited weed is that they managed to make their scam look legit, so they fooled big names and now you see where we are.
Agreed. That's why i think so easy to make panic even the big names are falling for dumbs like BU. I wonder what will happen to my cold storage bitcoin if the hard fork do take place Sad
will i be able to use them on BU or i will be using it on Bitcoin code after the chain split?
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
March 18, 2017, 05:02:19 PM
Nothing prevent another dumb guy to do another dumb secession. But it will eventually die quickly if it does not catch the attention. Problem with this Bitcoin Unlimited weed is that they managed to make their scam look legit, so they fooled big names and now you see where we are.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 18, 2017, 04:47:46 PM
Ok so due to BU the size of blocks can be increased which will result in faster transaction confirmation and eventually less price so my question is (correct me if i am wrong) What's stopping some another stupid developer to create another fork in which he increases the supply of bicoin lol and majority of the nodes start accepting that? May be then all the hodlers will be doomed?
Pages:
Jump to: