Pages:
Author

Topic: So I created a Trading bot and it's doing 8% a month - page 5. (Read 1048 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I built it using node, it was open source base but of couse open source bots don't make profit lol, I am not sure about other bots I never bought one for $200, I did this one with my experience in mind and couple functions I know make the decision making easier and would be happy to see bigger pool to have bigger trades. If you guys have recommendations on how to allow people to try it without looking like a scam BUT without sharing the code or my knowhow I am open to suggestions at all times.
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, christmas got me super busy.

This is definitely not a scam and I put $50 because that sounded like a good minimum deposit that's worth to put into the bot and display profits in the dashboard. I can lower it to $10 or $20 but do you want to watch couple satoshi rolling in?

As for the pump and dump algo, it's a combination of smart order + delay.

I use these bots and I find that it's time to increase the overall total to not wait 8-10 months to double the order force.

If you guys want some more info just ask but I will not share the code or the bot, but definitely can add metrics from my API.

I have no problem with no minimum deposits at all but I use Binance API and they have fees and I want people to try it out and not go negative lol
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
If you want you can put $50 there and see the profit. It usually takes 10 to 60 minutes to update closed trades but it should update quite often.
To be honest no one will believe you about this. How could you trust you and who will stop you if you are going to run out the money we have sent. Looks like something fishy and you think people here in the forum are easy to fool? I don't think so we are already knowledgeable about different scam techniques and I did not convince what you have an offer. I prefer to buy a real bot like Gunbot, it cost around $200 but I know it is worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
It's looks fishy, I can't see anything else about the bot other than log in page on the website. OP said he found an open source bot, which open source bot? Why open source bot can give a profit? Where's the proof?

Also, $50 to start testing is quiet high in general. Lower it so more people might be interested to try the 'bot'.

I will not give a money even a penny. Anything smell fishy turn into scam Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Please let me know what do you think and if there are any numbers missing that you would like to see on the dash, I will add them when I get the time.

Really? You throw in some graphics and some numbers and wait for people to send money into the wallets you are controlling?
What would stop you go away with the money?
Why you allow simple mortals use these great bots instead of just use them yourself? With such monthly gains you can get easily on huge profits.

I'm sorry. Maybe you are just kind. But this looks like a cheap scam to me.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
It is just like the other bots? Coz they also says this one, 5%, 6% to 10% profit in a week or in a month. I find it false information since the market is very unpredictable you can't just say that traders could easily pull of a 8% profit in a month. And is $50 fixed? coz if that's the case then it is comparably high for a 'new' like this, you could've started in $10 or $20.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
What algo is used for the bot to analyze the pump and dump? I doubt this is a real trading bot since it could be just a scam site that hides behind "trading bot" words in any way.

Also, $50 to start testing is quiet high in general. Lower it so more people might be interested to try the 'bot'.
Bump? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: