Pages:
Author

Topic: So I got a transaction I wasn't expecting. - page 2. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Good guy you are. can not just sent it back to the address that sent you coin?
coinbase uses other addresses to send coin instead of just the user's generated addresses
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Good guy you are. can not just sent it back to the address that sent you coin?
woah what happened? some guys accidentally sent coin to you? maybe you could look into opening a support ticket with coinbase?

I guess it shows how little I know about the network. The coin isn't worth THAT much... just a strange is all.
It was mine.  Sorry about that.  Could you please just send it back?  Thanks.
i guess if you two have the same transaction link you could prove it...
woah what happened? some guys accidentally sent coin to you? maybe you could look into opening a support ticket with coinbase?

I guess it shows how little I know about the network. The coin isn't worth THAT much... just a strange is all.
Hopefully the guy doesnt need it
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
The title says it all. I was expecting two transactions today, they both happened. About forty five minutes after the last expected transaction I received some coin. I am not sure why, but I think it was a mistake. Is there any way I can return the coin to sender? This particular transaction happened on coinbase. A very surprised e-mail after a night out.
Pages:
Jump to: