Pages:
Author

Topic: So, I was wondering how hard it could be to remake luckybit... - page 2. (Read 1586 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
There's the todo list:
- Keep an history of the chat... somewhere...
- Make a public history of all bets
- Make that bets history appear on main page Sad
- Make a "pm" command on the chat so people can start talking privately
- Recruiting serious mods for the chat
- Make a lotto system ? :O Can't believe i forgot this actually...
- Sleep
- Make the hot wallet bigger so i can rise the limits... sorry about those small limits tho Sad

No you don't need any sleep. Just work 24/7 on your new project to make it ready ASAP. Just kidding Tongue
Joking aside, if you can complete the list, it will be better than the current LuckyBit and I am sure your site will get a lot of players. Good luck. 
Activity: 230
Merit: 154
I'm a web dev :D
Hey,

I'm sharing a little update of the work in progress!
Basically, chat is now complete. Might still have some bug, I hope the public will help me to find them!
The bets seems to be working fine, the awards are sent back correctly to the player's address.

I'm not allowing big bets since this is still in beta.
We are going to fill up the hot wallet and make every thing ready to the opening.

There's a little screen of what it's gonna looks like:

There's the todo list:
- Keep an history of the chat... somewhere...
- Make a public history of all bets
- Make that bets history appear on main page Sad
- Make a "pm" command on the chat so people can start talking privately
- Recruiting serious mods for the chat
- Make a lotto system ? :O Can't believe i forgot this actually...
- Sleep
- Make the hot wallet bigger so i can rise the limits... sorry about those small limits tho Sad

I think that's all.
Oh, also, as joksim299 posted, I kind of liked the idea, so I named the game "FlappyBit".
Of course, the name will change if I decide to change those images or if people request so. I mean, I'm totally open for ideas Wink

P.S.: For any question about offering me "jobs", it'll be a pleasure to accept. But plz, send me a mail for that kind of things. (see my personal website). Private messages on bitcointalk are organized in a weird way :S

Good day,
http://dexontech.net
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Only when you release the beta and people test it out you will know how successful you were at making it and if it contains any bugs or not, I just hope you make it a little less bulky because I have had some problems loading luckyb.it sometimes (not always). Best of your luck with your project.
Hey,

It looks good! I have a name for it FlappyCoin. Do you have online demo version?
Right now, I have a closed "beta" test online version. Url won't be shared till the game seems ready from my point of view.
I can't actually name it FlappyCoin since it's an existing coin. I'm planning on changing the images (maybe, not sure yet  Roll Eyes)
Thank you for showing interest into my little project Wink

Competition
Also, for everyone who think I'm trying to make a "competition" between me and luckybit, that's actually not true. I'm doing it because I think it could be funny to run my own game. I'm not trying to steal luckybit's players at all. I think it's all for "experience" and the "acknowledgment" that could brings to me you know.

Is my game fair and can be thrust?
Well, how it's actually working, I generate an array of 14 steps of randomized int between 0 and 1. 0 telling the coin to drop on left and 1 to the right. Nothing more.
What you see on the front end of the page is only to put an image of what's going on the background (on the server).
About the result of the multiplier reached by your coin, to know if you will receive it or not, all I can tell is to check the history of all previous payments for proofs... I don't think there is an other way... I'll check it out  Huh

Before it goes up, I might need some Admins to watch the chat and to do... admin stuff you know. So, yea if you're interested, pinch me up Smiley

I will let you guys know when the website will go public Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
On chain gambling sites are the easiest to code. No need to worry about server hacks and hot wallet security. The site is only a "display", the bitcoin node could be run off the desktop at home.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It looks good! I have a name for it FlappyCoin. Do you have online demo version?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Hi, so i was betting on luckybit and it comes to my head: "hey, how hard it could be to entirely remake that game??".
So I made my little vps and started coding.
In result, it wasn't that hard Smiley  
In fact, took me 3 hours to complete all the images + css and about 6 hours to complete the server side and client side javascript.

-Chat system with administration commands
-Bans are ip + browser fingerprint based so makes the thing harder for multi account
-Coin appearing when transaction reach 1 confirmation
-Auto send back the multiplier result amount to the sender once coin reached the bottom
-Based on 0/1 random int to decide if the coin drops on left or right
-Everything is calculated on server side & not letting anything from client side to communicate manually to the server so people can not cheat.

To finish with this: https://i.imgur.com/DDQYTlv.png
(Create Coin & Clear log are Debug buttons of course)

I might use it for some other projects Smiley
And make this one online soon.

Anyway, luckybit stays the best Wink

Good day,
http://dexontech.net/
Pages:
Jump to: