Pages:
Author

Topic: so i went to the hacker forums... - page 2. (Read 6244 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
July 06, 2011, 06:21:05 PM
You are wrong! Hacker is hacker. When there was no laws and unnecesary prejudice against people who understand computers and hack into computer networks, all hackers were called hackers. Crackers are neologism artifically created to distant from people who hack websites, write malware and other stuff. This is wrong. I have seen on numerous ocassions how so called "white hat" hackers from well known security companies get boored and deface websites just for fun.

Basically in my opinion it is not evil to deface some website, take down some small part of network or write new piece of worm as long as the CRT monitor of the victim does not explode and blast shrapnel in face.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GNU is not UNIX
July 05, 2011, 02:03:29 PM
Those are crackers and lammers, and maybe someone happens to be a hacker in addition. There is a confusion surrounding the meaning of the work hacker. Someone who breaks into computer systems is a cracker. Please read:
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
July 05, 2011, 01:53:05 PM
Botnets in my opinion is not effective miners. They mostly is CPU based and the 100% load might alert few compromised losers to reinstall computers. All other is true.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 05, 2011, 01:37:31 PM
Ah, so that's who's driving the price down.

I think it is related to some stuff going on at two of the bigger pools.  Deepbit and something else if I have briefly seen.  Something about a Botnet.  I have no facts here, just speculation that I swear I read lol.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 05, 2011, 01:32:25 PM
bad analogy. fireworks are a good use of chemical powerders by Chinese, and it doesn't hurt people like guns.

Fireworks neither defend people like guns...
Activity: 588
July 05, 2011, 01:27:34 PM
Ah, so that's who's driving the price down.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
July 05, 2011, 10:11:57 AM
bad analogy. fireworks are a good use of chemical powerders by Chinese, and it doesn't hurt people like guns.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
July 05, 2011, 09:31:51 AM
All kinds of bitcoin posts For idleminer and using it with bot farms.

then i go to the marketplace and see them selling/buying all kinds of anon products, shady services yet...

it never occured to these retards to ACTUALLY USE bitcoins!

*facepalm*

its like the chinese discovering gunpowder years before the europeans and use it for.... fireworks.

you mean they're using USD's!!!?  OMG, ban USD's Schumerpunk!!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
July 05, 2011, 09:19:08 AM
Uh... they're as fucked up as they were before LulzSec/AntiSec owned them.

Hackforum.net is full of underdeveloped, underage ADHD fags... skidding like there's no tomorrow and contriving schemes to become the ruler of world.  Roll Eyes

^ I can verify the above statement.

hackforums.net is a bunch of skids and should not be taken seriously. They barely put a dent in the bitcoin marketplace and no one takes them seriously.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 05, 2011, 06:57:07 AM
Uh... they're as fucked up as they were before LulzSec/AntiSec owned them.

Hackforum.net is full of underdeveloped, underage ADHD fags... skidding like there's no tomorrow and contriving schemes to become the ruler of world.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
July 05, 2011, 06:34:05 AM
Make it easy for me, throw us a link to this jungle?

I hate to link hax0r forums and i think u need to reg but the cat's out of the bag anyway.

http://www.hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=163

they're all excited about bitcoins for the stupid botfarms yet they're selling all kinds of illegal haxor bots, worms, anon vpn services.. the perfect stuff for bitcoin.. it makes me laugh.

Yup. Don't feel like registering, but thanks for the look into the seedy underbelly.

I'll try to spread the word.. i mean at this point the hackers all know about bitcoin as a way to 'monetize bot farms' so not much to lose in trying to show them the light.. from monetizing it to using it as money.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 05, 2011, 06:32:00 AM

I hate to link hax0r forums and i think u need to reg but the cat's out of the bag anyway.

they're all excited about bitcoins for the stupid botfarms yet they're selling all kinds of illegal haxor bots, worms, anon vpn services.. the perfect stuff for bitcoin.. it makes me laugh.

Yup. Don't feel like registering, but thanks for the look into the seedy underbelly.
July 05, 2011, 06:27:36 AM

they're all excited about bitcoins for the stupid botfarms yet they're selling all kinds of illegal haxor bots, worms, anon vpn services.. the perfect stuff for bitcoin.. it makes me laugh.. I want to pick up a gun and throw it at them.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 05, 2011, 06:21:54 AM

then i go to the marketplace and see them selling/buying all kinds of anon products, shady services yet...

it never occured to these retards to ACTUALLY USE bitcoins...

*facepalm*

its like the chinese discovering gunpowder years before the europeans and use it for.... fireworks.

fireworks > guns
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 05, 2011, 06:20:53 AM
July 05, 2011, 06:19:28 AM

it never occured to these retards to ACTUALLY USE bitcoins!

*facepalm*

Pages:
Jump to: