Pages:
Author

Topic: So it seems the market is recovering - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 263
March 20, 2018, 03:30:26 PM
Intermediate market swings? Yes off course they are always there and we should take all the opportunities from the crypto currency and try to make money from it. Obviously the swing is there because many people are making investment and at the same time many of them are taking it out and thus it creates that sweet swirl though which you can enter into bitcoin and make the investment that you always wanted to make. This can either bring you lot of profits over 3-4 swings or it can really keep you waiting for long time. Whatever it is, but over the specific period of time you will make money with it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 20, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
Am  so glad with how bitcoin is surviving right now, am glad that many still believes in it despite of everything that the negative news has brought to us, so far I did not cash out any of my coins, as I believe in it, and I am so proud that I did not panic at all unlike when I was new here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
March 20, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
Yes, there is a good recovery and it is expected that the market would keep bouncing back.
In the near future we can expect BTC to hit 12000$ point again. Looking forward to that moment. Also, most of the altcoins have also recovered from the dip.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:11:51 PM
from the recent bottom at about 275 Billion...last time this happened (Feb 6th), there was a wave up to 518 Billion, which took about 12 days...and after that another downtrend begun...Do you think the market will repeat the same trend once again (more or less)? Or do you think it is a dead cat bounce and we are dipping under 275 Billion again? What do the TA wizards say? I would love to catch an uptrend wave (lost one already), sell for some profit and reinvest when we dip again, but if we are back on the way up in general, that would mean that now is the time to buy and just hold. What are your thoughts on the matter? I know that long term crypto advocates will say "just hodl...these prices are low in general compared to what we will see in the future". I get it, I am inclined to agree, but it doesn't mean that there are no opportunities to make profits in the intermediate market swings. Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: