Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounty/ Airdrop, I don't know what to join in? - page 3. (Read 1093 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 114
not everyone can join every campaign I guess. at least I tried few times but the result was not what I expected. maybe you should read terms and conditions carefully for projects.

yes not all can join a campaign because every single campaign has a set of their own rules. As far as i know , only junior member ranks and above can join a campaign but before, there are lots of campaigns that accepts a newbie rank although it was now discontinued due to abuse by some users.

there are tons of bounties and airdrops , thats why it is a blessing because we have more oppurtunities to join in order to earn free coins that we can exchange for cash. You dont need to be confused on choosing what to join, instead join the ones that you think , can satisfy your needs.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Before you can join any bounty or airdrop, I think it is good for you to do a feasibility study about the bounty before you join the group. Check out for the management team and even check their previous work to be convinced that you are making the right choice and not making a mistake. You should even ask questions when you are in doubt from the manager of the team and how how rewards will be distributed to participants.
This should really be done first rather than on just joining bounties because you are told by your friends or just basing on your own choice because it do sounds good on its project name.Succeeding would always vary on how hard we do research things up and non carelessly making decisions without any valid basis.You would really be confused on choosing up and i do have an headache not only on choosing bounty programs but also on choosing the right project when i decide to join up a sale.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
There are various forms of a project's bounty, such as twitter, facebook, YOUTUbe, and a signature reward. You can be a sign for the bounty, use your twitter account to take part in another project, so that you can take part in several projects at the same time the bounty, but a bounty of twitter and facebook activity to the number of friends have asked! I suggest you take a look at this signature reward activity I'm doing! Great project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?
for signature maybe we can only choose 1 but for other bounty we can choose everything according to our ability. better to follow the bounty of airdrop because by following a lot of bounty we can maximize the results in appeal with airdrop
Activity: 200
You must carefully study the project to select a signature campaign. Look at the developers of the project, investors, advisors. What they have experience in the cryptocurrency . View the ratings of this ICO on icobench.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
not everyone can join every campaign I guess. at least I tried few times but the result was not what I expected. maybe you should read terms and conditions carefully for projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Always choose out famous managers will be a good basis because most of them do handled out successful projects but not all the times because there are projects do still fail out because investors would always vary on how good the project it which we know not all projects will do have such characteristics.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Before you can join any bounty or airdrop, I think it is good for you to do a feasibility study about the bounty before you join the group. Check out for the management team and even check their previous work to be convinced that you are making the right choice and not making a mistake. You should even ask questions when you are in doubt from the manager of the team and how how rewards will be distributed to participants.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
And you will never know, until you try. Well bounty is also a risky adventure as well as investment. But at least you just lose your time, but not money.The best variant I guess is to choose an ICO with very high and premium rating on reliable resources. Like icobench or trackico,maybe tokenoid etc
Activity: 895
You can join as many bounties or airdrops as you want as long as you are ready to take up the task to completion and participate actively to earn a good reward but when deciding on the bounty or airdrop you want to join, take time to read through the whitepaper of that particular project, study the roadmap and do your personal research by surfing through the internet to understand what the project is all about. You should also be sure that you are satisfied with the management team before deciding to join the campaign.
Activity: 140
There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?
join bounty of trust worhty and legit team .. that's my oppinnion .. if you can't trust them dont join just join at it if you courious
Activity: 252
What is your opinion?

and most of them not even complete their presale , so beware of shit projects bcoz even if you join their bounty and ICO fails then you get nothing .

choose bounty of the project which is hyped in market or very popular among youtubers . bcoz that ico will hit hardcap in no time and also after listing price can jump , so check project's future before joining bounty.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655

Join several projects at once. Choose projects by rating. Participate in the best managers. I try so hard to select projects for participation. It happens I'm wrong. But everyone can make mistakes.
Yes you can on several projects at once but only on social media campaigns but talking about signature campaign you can only join only one camp because having multiple would be only possible if you do have lots of accounts which is really prohibited on to this forum on cheating or abusing bounty campaigns with alts. It would really give confusion on which project we should promote due to big numbers of choices this is why selecting them would really require some research and basis before proceeding.
Activity: 728
Look at: 1.bounty menager 2.bounty pool 3.research about ICO, project and team 4.take a look at number of participants 5.DYOR
Merit: 13

Join several projects at once. Choose projects by rating. Participate in the best managers. I try so hard to select projects for participation. It happens I'm wrong. But everyone can make mistakes.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
It's very simple in choosing which bounty/airdrop to join nowadays, you can just do a thorough research on the bounty you want to join in and if you made up your mind that these bounties are good to go then join them and always trust your instincts. If you feel like it is a scam then most likely it will be and you wont receive anything at the end of the bounty.
Disagree, all things you do said was easy was just choosing up a bounty with your instincts? Seriously? You are just doing gambling in this case and to talk that researching is easy, then it would never been easy because there would lots of factors or things to check on before on choosing up.If you select the wrong ones then you will just wasting up your time and effort on doing bounty because the project would become scam in the end if you arent searching carefully.
Activity: 24
One of the best thing to do before joining an airdrop or bounty is to study the list of all projects available, select a desired project you may like to join, read through the ideas behind the project, study the spreadsheet, how to make profits from the group and knowing the steps involved in completing a task and how the reward are being shared amongst participants.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
A common thing we must do before joining a bounty campaign is to learn the background of the ICO project through supporting documents such as; whitepaper, roadmap.
Looking for more information about the people who support the developer team.
And see who is the manager.

But more than that I will see the first product related to the service.
Is the product service really needed in the development in the real world?
Such as products in the field of technology, health, property, sports, and hobby, tourism, banking, and finance.
Because I think an ICO project that has the concept of supporting these areas will have a more promising long-term goal.
It's very simple in choosing which bounty/airdrop to join nowadays, you can just do a thorough research on the bounty you want to join in and if you made up your mind that these bounties are good to go then join them and always trust your instincts. If you feel like it is a scam then most likely it will be and you wont receive anything at the end of the bounty.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I always look on ico bench and ico alert for the upcoming ico with bounties, if the review is good then i will probably join on it thats my way in looking good icos with bounty programs.
Pages:
Jump to: