Pages:
Author

Topic: So many coins to choose from - page 2. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 03:45:35 AM
Right so from my understanding, and from listening to the people on the forum here, you need to read into the coin you want to buy etc.. However so many altcoins just had a pump yesterday, is it even the right time to buy now? And how do you choose an altcoin you want to read in to and possibly buy?

Do you scan coinmarketcap.com? If so, what do you look for?

I also like you find out information on this forum and refer to the above coinmarket. I usually buy big altcoin but the value dump and the altcoin pump is ignored.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
October 25, 2017, 03:18:30 AM
Many holders of altcoins sold to buy btc to get free BTG. After this they sold btc to buy back into alts. Some good gains on alts yesterday.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 03:15:38 AM
Right so from my understanding, and from listening to the people on the forum here, you need to read into the coin you want to buy etc.. However so many altcoins just had a pump yesterday, is it even the right time to buy now? And how do you choose an altcoin you want to read in to and possibly buy?

Yesterday we climbed a bit, I honestly know that if you look at least 20 charts, they still will not give a clear picture. Therefore, in the majority I trust only myself and I put in the eth and waves, these are still competitors of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 03:13:19 AM
Monitor first the prospective coins.follow its flow and check the movements..hear some feedbacks.and filter them all upto the point you found what u wanted to invest.altcoins are too many.but only few stands its promises.so better watch out and be carefull.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 02:45:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: