Pages:
Author

Topic: So many newbie crying for gox liquidation - page 2. (Read 2832 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
OMG...now Apple and BTC are being compared in the same discussion of overvaluation. That's hilarious! I just spit my coffee out laughing!

Careful old man, you wouldn't want to have a heart attack (although we might).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
OMG...now Apple and BTC are being compared in the same discussion of overvaluation. That's hilarious! I just spit my coffee out laughing!
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Yes, we are crying and for good reason. Face facts. Stop living in a fantasy land of pure hope with no substance. BTC is so overvalued that it's an insult to capitalism. BTC, and its naive investors, are living in their own little world while all sorts of private and unknown factors are conspiring against it behind the scenes. When these influences crash the party, BTC prices will get a bloody thrashing! Mt. Gox, alone, will reset the BTC price button. The 200k coins (and the other hundreds of thousands of additional coins that will be found!) are going to be privately sold to wealthy investors at deep discounts. The same investors will buy up all the panic sales, rebuild the BTC space the right way and, in the process, push out all the little guys. No one is winning in this version of BTC, except for lucky in/out traders or those that got in pre-$25-50. Over the long-term, BTC's second incarnation will be the only real winner. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. I'd rather know now than get hammered when the wealthy take over BTC.     

Final Warning for Long-term holders...
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
BTC is so overvalued that it's an insult to capitalism.

Based on what metric? According to my metric, Apple is so overvalued, its ridiculous - they sell your personal NSA bugs which you are even supposed to pay. And they are not even making these "Apple products", they simply resell them. You'd have to pay me to carry such an abomination. Yet people *want* exactly that, which is why Apple is profitable and worth what it is. So who am I to judge?

Bitcoin is a candidate for the most important invention of the 21st century. IMHO it should be worth more than the entire world wide banking sector, combined, which should be worth nothing because they do not produce anything of value - unless you value debt, that is. Bitcoin can replace most of this parasite.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yes, we are crying and for good reason. Face facts. Stop living in a fantasy land of pure hope with no substance. BTC is so overvalued that it's an insult to capitalism. BTC, and its naive investors, are living in their own little world while all sorts of private and unknown factors are conspiring against it behind the scenes. When these influences crash the party, BTC prices will get a bloody thrashing! Mt. Gox, alone, will reset the BTC price button. The 200k coins (and the other hundreds of thousands of additional coins that will be found!) are going to be privately sold to wealthy investors at deep discounts. The same investors will buy up all the panic sales, rebuild the BTC space the right way and, in the process, push out all the little guys. No one is winning in this version of BTC, except for lucky in/out traders or those that got in pre-$25-50. Over the long-term, BTC's second incarnation will be the only real winner. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. I'd rather know now than get hammered when the wealthy take over BTC.     

+1.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Nov. 21, 2014. Kidding! No one can put a date on it, man. All we can do is watch the news for updates on the Mt. Gox Bankruptcy case. Once the case begins, I would imagine that attempts to liquidate the coins will get underway quickly. I'd be a little surprised, but not totally shocked, if groups are already privately bidding for the coins. That would be really unfair but money and unfair have been joined at the hip since the dawn of time.  

It is more than 210 days (7 months) from Apr. 22.2014 to Nov. 21.2014.  Miners will mine more than 750,000 new bitcoins.  ( 0.25 bitcoin per 1 early adopter. ... if there will only 3,000,000 bitcoin supporters ).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
My theories mean absolutely nothing

Finally you understand. Good.

"Until they happen" was the last part of that sentence. What are your theories, clown? Buy, hold, hope, pray? Go back to sleep, where you are most helpful.

Yawn. My theory is that once we move past 800, you will have to come up with another theory unattached to reality. Let's see this coming August how well our theories held up shall we?

PS Oh and I leave it up to you to come up with a faraway place where I advise you to go and some derogatory noun to describe yourself. You need practice.

"Until they happen" was the last part of that sentence. What are your theories, clown? Buy, hold, hope, pray? Go back to sleep, where you are most helpful.
Nov. 21, 2014. Kidding! No one can put a date on it, man. All we can do is watch the news for updates on the Mt. Gox Bankruptcy case. Once the case begins, I would imagine that attempts to liquidate the coins will get underway quickly. I'd be a little surprised, but not totally shocked, if groups are already privately bidding for the coins. That would be really unfair but money and unfair have been joined at the hip since the dawn of time.  
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

GREED GREED GREED

They dont care if others lose all they have, only because they want get cheap coins. Spreading FUD and panic. Sickening world...

They wouldn't lose all they have if it weren't for their own GREED GREED GREED. In many cases, the supposed "FUD" is justifiable due to real events. You holders just prolong the inevitable in these cases. It's the same for someone who is shorting in an uptrend... They will lose! Besides, Just HODL, it'll always go up, right?  Roll Eyes

You talk of greed, when you just want to ride the wave up on the backs of the new suckers.
While you're holding forever, someone is making all the money. Eventually, they will get out and never buy back, then all you holders will really be holding. Holding a bag full of internet tokens! They should buy you some good cheap toys, right? hmm, no! Sad
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

legendary
No worries. My theories mean absolutely nothing until they come true. Let's wait and see...

Put a date on it.
No worries. My theories mean absolutely nothing until they come true. Let's wait and see...
legendary

Try harder Mr.lawyer/MBA/Investmentbanker.  This 65year old GAP worker isn't buying into your conspiracy theory. 

I'm guessing you missed out on those cheap coins back in 2011?
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

Im thinking the cheap 339 coins in 2014  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm guessing you missed out on those cheap coins back in 2011?
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
The Gox liquidation is trending in the news right now, and it affects btc, so naturally some of us will be discussing it.
Activity: 840
FUD FUD FUD

GREED GREED GREED

People would kill for cheap coins. They dont care if others lose all they have, only because they want get cheap coins. Spreading FUD and panic. Sickening world...

And how much of the liquid Bitcoin market is tuned into this forum?

0.01% at a very generous push?
Pages:
Jump to: