Pages:
Author

Topic: So much for your stupid idea to fucking HODL - Dumbest thing ever - page 2. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Everyone is free to make their own investing decision, so it is not dumb to hold. The market is temporary down, as long as you hold, there is a possibility for the price to go up.

i agree, there is nothing wrong in holding and it is not a dumb idea as long as you have a goal or a reason on why you are holding that coin. it is only dumb if you hold and hold for no reason. thats why we should also set a specific goal so that we know what time is good to withdraw our earnings because if we dont do it , our potential profit will only killed by  the forces of volatility. I guess the op is freakin sick of hodling but he still didnt manage to earn an income due to holding for a verry long time without even selling some of his earnings whenever there is an open oppurtunity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Everyone has different endurance capacity. There are many who won’t react like you even if price goes even more down. It actually depends on individual. Good luck to you. I’m personally believe in holding my coins in bad times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Everyone is free to make their own investing decision, so it is not dumb to hold. The market is temporary down, as long as you hold, there is a possibility for the price to go up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
I do both and I'm perfectly happy with the results.   
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Follow your own strategy and try not to lecture us. If you sold yesterday kudos to you for making a 10-15% profit within 24h. I hodl and at the moment btc price is rising again the 10% loss vanished instantanious due to panic buys by people like you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
All those guys told you to hold and you did just so they could sell and leave you holding the bag of shit.  Now how do you feel?  Suckers!!!  I told you SODL don't HODL.  The whales get richer for a reason: you are stoopid.
Patience is the key. I'm planning to HODL for at least 12 months so let's see if that doesn't work first. Perhaps, I should add another 12 months in the future. 
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
I really admired OP, don't hate him. He's telling the truth, and the truth really hurts like a truck. Ever since I started here last year, I read his posts and it's all happening now. Bitcoin really did take a dip. And I also agree that it might take a really long while before bitcoin returns to 20k.
Activity: 98
Better hold than panic sell and buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
If you check the historical price, holding is definitely not the “stupid” thing to do. And everyone has the rights to hold or sell, it is not good to call people stupid or dumb.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
the current market situation is in a panic, everyone can vote for their respective decisions, to hold or sell but at their own risk. personally I am also confused to choose what to do and I plan to keep watching this situation in a few days and after that I will make a decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
My HODLing made me 800% profit last year. When people like you tried to tell people to panic sell, people like us laughed. We knew that we would be swimming in the cheap coins and that we would just make more profit by buying all these cheap coins. So go on and spread your negativity, we will continue buying these cheap coins and build on our massive profits. ^lol^

RawDog is our local forum troll. Every time the price drop a little, he comes out to play.  Roll Eyes

yes, I often pay attention to RawDog making a skewed post about crypto especially bitcoin. I think he so hates crypto. or otherwise just to create FUD
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I totally agree.  This hodling under any circumstances is total madness.  You sell at lest some of your investment when price goes up.  Anything else is total financial craziness.  Bitcoin pays no interest like shares.  So the only money you get back is when it goes up.  If you don't sell you've made nothing, zilch, zero. 
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
Hey pal. Don't tell everyone who holds are dumb and stupid. If they choose to hold coins, it is their discretion. You cannot command a person. Yes, you gave your opinion but I think this is too much. I am a holder also, because of this, I have more profit. It's a gamble and there will be more risk it's just how the person will able to surpass it.
Activity: 88
Watch your languange dude. Many people here are holding their coins and choose not to sell it immediately. Those people are ready to take those risk and to lose. If they want to cut their losses, it's more than a loser.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
All those guys told you to hold and you did just so they could sell and leave you holding the bag of shit.  Now how do you feel?  Suckers!!!  I told you SODL don't HODL.  The whales get richer for a reason: you are stoopid.
So you say that I am stupid? Well, thanks for that. Because of that stupidity, I earned more than my capital, I have a profit atleast 200% because I hold my coins and wait for the price to reach up. I'm stupid because i'm just patience, I was never informed that it was stupidity.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lol. Tell that to hodlers after a year when btc skyrockets well beyond it's current all time high. Good for you if you sold and had a pretty good profit but hodlers aren't really for the short term. I'm willing to hold it out until the last satoshi is mined lol
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
More like, the whales are buying evrrything cheap from panic sellers and non HODLers and waiting for the market to go up as it inevitably will.  Volatility like this is to be expected as its still a new market and big institutional money has barely started to take an interest
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
unless weaving in and out with accuracy history shows hodling is the best way

although easy to shout hodling is a mistake in huge bear market .... on the next bull market those who did not get back on the train in time will be wishing they had hodled and the anti hodlers will be nowhere to be found.

there is no telling when the next bull will turn up maybe now maybe in year

use common sense bitcoin grows daily... painful but needed regulation then wide spread adoption

imagine bitcoin pizza guy had been more of a hodler than gobbler

bitcoin can change direction wildly so hang on for dear life once you're on.... you may never get another chance to ride this seat. Only get off if you are confident you can get back on again or you are done with the ride for good.

It;s quite funny that one of the main thread starters of fud here confessed to me that he indeed is accumulating btc daliy. I will not divulge his username but his threads get quite some attention and he is quite convincing too Smiley all part of the game i guess.

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
In the market it is hard to predict the future. If you prioritize bitcoin over fiat, then HODL is a logic option. Price is dictated mainly by supply Vs demand ... to not sell makes bitcoin more scarce. In the other hand if you sell you can cut your losses in a short run, but at the same time you will accelerate the price drop ..
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It's too late for me, I've already locked my coins through a timelock, no turning back for me.
See you in 2019 when Bitcoin's either at 50k or maybe it has crashed to zero by then, I don't care either way. What's done is done.
Pages:
Jump to: