Pages:
Author

Topic: So Saturday is halving day what is your opinion - page 5. (Read 2920 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
do expect prices over 830 $ after Saturday ?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Hi all Bitcoiners,
i am interested in your opinion will bitcoin price go up or down after the Halving?
Selling now or after halving?

You should have started this thread in the speculation area.
Anyways here is what I have to say regarding this topic.
First of all I will be happy as this whole halving event is over.
We had threads like this coming up almost every day, and I don't understand why people can't just continue posting there instead of opening another one.
Furthermore I don't expect any big happenings from now on and also not after the halving.
We might go down or move up a bit.The range will be $600-$700.
The next big run will happen with a delay of a few months.Late Q4 could be the next take-off imo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 256
don't expect anything major. Bitcoin is not a shitcoin where a single person can pump and dump the market.

Also keep in mind: Everybody knows about the halving. It's not like actual news. Therefor expect everybody having a long position going into the event expecting it to do something.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Hi all Bitcoiners,
i am interested in your opinion will bitcoin price go up or down after the Halving?
I was thinking about the price behaviour for about two day's (at halving) and im really still not sure yet
I guess no one is,it is really hard to predict.But most people among this forum expect it to rise just after halving,so probably it will happen like that,i also think this way.
I am sure.  First, it will go up a little.  Then, it will go down a little.  Then it will go up.  Then it will go down.  It will keep doing this for a very long time.  Probably until the next halving.  After that, I am not sure what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
It's going to be business as usual. I think manipulators may have a go at making a move. Whether that does much depends on how enthusiastic their victims are feeling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hi all Bitcoiners,
I was thinking about the price behaviour for about two day's (at halving) and im really still not sure yet
I guess no one is,it is really hard to predict.But most people among this forum expect it to rise just after halving,so probably it will happen like that,i also think this way.
BNO
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hi all Bitcoiners,
Pages:
Jump to: