Pages:
Author

Topic: So since SOL is $60 - Means FTX is solvent again? - page 3. (Read 404 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
As of September 11, 2023, FTX claims totaled $81 billion, of which customer claims totaling $16 billion and non-customer claims totaling $65 billion. So the increased cost of SOL and FTT will not be able to cover all the losses of the exchange.
FTX assets and liabilities are shown in the chart below -  - https://medium.com/@DeMan01/a-hard-place-to-close-an-article-on-the-ftx-hard-to-sell-mystery-e986dd41bb2.

It claims, which the IRS estimated at that value, there is no way they will manage to get all the money from FTX with that claim, the funny thing is that it even considered failed capital gains taxes on the sums that were deposited on FTX, there is no way in hell any judge will agree with that.
It's IRS tactic as always, they file claims to every possible thing to have what to cut back when they are denied one after the other.
Besides, even that is nothing compared to the 1.7 trillion Blockfolio is asking for  Grin

Every single one of those including the claims between Ftx and Alameda will be dismissed one by one, contract claims, litigation claims, they will be lucky to get 5% of that value.

Lol it's going to take a lot more than $60 SOL (and whatever FTT's price is right now) for FTX to be solvent again — and take note, the SOL might've been slowly but surely being sold already. It'll take government intervention for FTX to be solvent.

Not really, think of MtGox, BTC was priced at 20k last November before FTX closed, it's up almost 100%, they had recovered crypto assets worth 6.2 billion at November prices, double that, and once can think of getting even more (in $ terms of course) than it had at that time.

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I forgot about that IRS claim. However why is it that claims are selling for 50 cents on the dollar recently, before SOL started to pump and before that Gensler comment that Ftx might reboot.

Those might be their liabilities but what are their assets? From Nov 2022 I remember they were like $7B in the hole and that’s why CZ refused to purchase the exchange because there was a big hole.

Activity: 966
Merit: 548
I don't sure with your assumption all trues, actually all SOL and FTT coins are sold by FTX exchange and there are less possibility hold both coins kinds and difficult to recovery exchange have indicate as scam. I don't know what good news make SOL and FTT coin up drastically exactly with SOL success raised drastically from current dropped price $10 and last day up until $60. Its difficult SOL can up drastically if FTX exchange still hold this coin, actually after raising up few percent they will sell and make SOL get correction drastically.

Looks FTX have sold out SOL and FTT coins, latest moment when both coins drop drastically its effect with  FTX sold with much coins current in their exchange account. I don't sure with opportunity FTX is solvent again although in the future SOL and FTT will raise to higher price or back to ATH price if that possibilities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Oh F***

I didn't know about all these things. All I knew is they were short of around $7B, and that's all. I am curious how non-customers (organizations) were giving them money for operating a business that is not even worth that much. Look at the amount dude! But as far as I understand, those amounts were never verified and were all based on assumptions.

So, should we take this chart seriously? I don't know. I am not a customer of FTX. $9.2 Billion assumed to be invalid? What about the IRS? If this chart is legit and those claims legitimacy were verified, then f***.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Lol it's going to take a lot more than $60 SOL (and whatever FTT's price is right now) for FTX to be solvent again — and take note, the SOL might've been slowly but surely being sold already. It'll take government intervention for FTX to be solvent.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Correct me if my math is wrong but if I recall from a year ago, FTX was $7B or so short and hence the bankruptcy. ..

As of September 11, 2023, FTX claims totaled $81 billion, of which customer claims totaling $16 billion and non-customer claims totaling $65 billion. So the increased cost of SOL and FTT will not be able to cover all the losses of the exchange.
FTX assets and liabilities are shown in the chart below -  - https://medium.com/@DeMan01/a-hard-place-to-close-an-article-on-the-ftx-hard-to-sell-mystery-e986dd41bb2.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Crypto Swap Exchange
Correct me if my math is wrong but if I recall from a year ago, FTX was $7B or so short and hence the bankruptcy. When they filed for bankruptcy SOL was valued at around $10 or so.

Right now its $60. And they held $1B worth of SOL, so now they hold $6B so far. There are also other tokens and coins which went up in value. FTT is even $5 today compared to <$1 a year ago. I think they own most of the supply of that token.

So is this another MtGox bankruptcy going out of insolvency due to crypto pumping?

Whatever you say is your assumption, you know that in this kind of industry that we live in, the market is very unpredictable. Anything can happen through pump and dump, just like what happened to the doge, which only happens through pump and dump.

It's a pity that I didn't buy SOL last year to save it; it was still a bit difficult for me to establish a profit during those times. Now, in FTT, it is not my priority right now; maybe if I have more allocation budget for that thing, I can buy it.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Correct me if my math is wrong but if I recall from a year ago, FTX was $7B or so short and hence the bankruptcy. When they filed for bankruptcy SOL was valued at around $10 or so.

Right now its $60. And they held $1B worth of SOL, so now they hold $6B so far. There are also other tokens and coins which went up in value. FTT is even $5 today compared to <$1 a year ago. I think they own most of the supply of that token.

So is this another MtGox bankruptcy going out of insolvency due to crypto pumping?
Pages:
Jump to: