Pages:
Author

Topic: So what amount IS big enough to invest in one coin? - page 2. (Read 269 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
It is as simple as said earlier, one one can give you exactly what amount you should invest. It all depends on you, invest what you are ready to loose without any side effects on you. It is the best advice I have met when talking about what amount to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
In fact, if you do not participate in pre-sales pool and only participate as a private investor, the main part of your question does not matter. In popular companies there are restrictions on the purchase, a small amount up to 1 ether. Sometimes they return money. No matter how much you want and you can invest - it's important how much you will be allowed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
If you have certain amount to invest why not invest atleast $100? if you have more than $100 then you can invest what you can afford to lose but make sure to invest in good projects that can help the future needs of humankind, on the other if you want to invest on Pre-ICO you can check it here bountylord.com
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
I see people asking for investment advice and all you guys say is: 50/100/whatever amount $ is not enough to invest in a coin, go for a good meal or beer yada yada. So I would ask you wealthy people what amount IS enough to invest then? Smiley

If I had my way, I'm more willing to shell out at least $1K to any coins, regardless if is on the top 10 or even to shitcoins. Because the more you invest the more profit you can make. And if you became lucky you can turn it out to like x10 your initial capital.

I see people asking for investment advice and all you guys say is: 50/100/whatever amount $ is not enough to invest in a coin, go for a good meal or beer yada yada. So I would ask you wealthy people what amount IS enough to invest then? Smiley
The simple rule 'invest only amount you can afford to loose' I assume you've heard already. That's the reason this amount is different for everyone so probably no one will give you an extensive answer. If you want to earn more in a short period of time, you also need to invest more. If you ready to hodl, you can invest less to get the same profit. It's up to you to decide.

Exactly, just be ready  to loose your money any time in this game. As for me, I'm ok with losing my $1K as compare to losing it in gambling, wherein you literally have to chance to win many folds as compare to trading/investing. So make you own judgement call and see how it goes for you.
Activity: 190
Emount depends on many factors such as developers of coin, position at market, estimated time for investing
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This solely depends on your budget and also your judgement.
If you have done your diligence and you are quite confident the team will deliver, you can go as well out and invest maybe 70percent of your budget.
But I  always think it is better to spread your investment and only invest what you can afford to lose because anything is possible....it is the cryptoverse
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Nobody can tell you this, you will have to study every project aspects before investing.It really depends on the project itself.How much hype has around it,what are the plans for the future, the team, read the whitepaper and so on..
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
The amount of money you have determines the level of commitment you can make on any project.
If you study some projects and found out let's say 10 projects meets your criteria of investment worthy project,  you can commit to them depending on your perceived growth rate of the projects.
Activity: 448
It completely depends. If you are a gambler like most people who see themselves as an investor though they don't know anything about investing, you can invest all of life savings into coins like most one did.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109

You should not limit yourself in that way. Some people have few thousand $ worth to trhow at some coin, some have few hundreds and others have much bigger amounts. If you have 50$ and have found profitable coin, why not take a chance, if you can make another 50$ easily and if this 50$ is not some huge amount of money you can live without. Thing is with lower investments you want to go for higher risk coins cuz if they bring lets say 10x50$ within few months you got yourself 500$ to throw into another coins, but if you lose - you lose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
How much you need to invest really depends on how much you want to gain, obviously if you invest $50 and the coin doubles in value, you still only have $100. That's not much of an increase in terms of utility, however starting from $50,000 and doubling to $100,000 is much more useful. I would recommend investing at least $100 into coin you think can multiply by 50-100x, whereas the more stable coins you should invest higher amounts, for a more solid, safe investment.
Activity: 190
In my opinion, no amount is too big, no amount is too small as it varies to individuals. So I will say any amount that one can afford to lose should in case the investment ends up not favourable. I'll also advise that it is very important to avoid putting all eggs in one basket. Spread the investment as one or two out of the various coin can eventually make you wealthy.
Activity: 157
Merit: 13
The simple rule 'invest only amount you can afford to loose' I assume you've heard already. That's the reason this amount is different for everyone so probably no one will give you an extensive answer. If you want to earn more in a short period of time, you also need to invest more. If you ready to hodl, you can invest less to get the same profit. It's up to you to decide.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It heavily depends on the coin, if it a top 20 coin, there is not much potential in it. So you need ot invest at least 400$ to see some profit.

If you are thinking about smaller coins it  could be as small as 50$ and you can see good returns in long term.
You don''t need to invest that much money on an investment. Are you trying to sell your coins or something?

$1 is a lot to invest with.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
It heavily depends on the coin, if it a top 20 coin, there is not much potential in it. So you need ot invest at least 400$ to see some profit.

If you are thinking about smaller coins it  could be as small as 50$ and you can see good returns in long term.
Activity: 432
I will say it depends on the amount you have with you.... But maybe 7% of your income
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I recommend 5-10% of your deposit invest in 1 coin - diversify to reduce risks!
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Pages:
Jump to: