Pages:
Author

Topic: So ... What pools are NOT having problems right now? - page 2. (Read 5236 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
ozco.in has Perth based servers, good ping if you're in australasia, and so far good uptime. They've had 2 blocks in the last week, 27 Ghps.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
To some this is probably a list of the next targets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Looks like it's time to....

SOLOOOOOOOO!!!

Lol jk. Some pools should be up soon, I know BTCGuild is getting a new server tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
So you suckers are the ones that are making BTCGuild misbehave? You are freeriders. You dont belong to the great pool of BTC Guild. Only natives of BTC Guild should be admited. You are not original BTCGuilders! Go back home, we dont want you here! Buhhhh!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
*shrug*

deepbit's been fine for me.  I've received 3.19 BTC in the last 24 hours, with a calculated 3.11 BTC for my MHash rate.
Activity: 227
BitClockers pool luck has been steller this week with great up time
Host: pool.bitclockers.com
Port: 8332
Activity: 168
I'd rather mine on a pool that has a high hash rate so that it can regularly find blocks and not have my payment periods spaced out.

Plus, no UI for my mining data...
Activity: 47
Continuum Pool's proportional method could use your Mhashes, as it hasn't found a block in two weeks!  Shocked

+1 They also have PPS.
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
Continuum Pool's proportional method could use your Mhashes, as it hasn't found a block in two weeks!  Shocked
Yep, I can confirm Slush is back up. I have the option of their going there or Swepool for the time being...

Swepool works but I'm getting connection problems left and right.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
slush is runing now, lets hope all night long, cuz im going to sleep now, 3 am here and was waiting for slush to be back up.
Activity: 53
Bitcoins.lc is working better than ever Smiley Except for the statistics, which is being worked on. About 202GH/s at the moment
Activity: 7
I've running BTC Guild and Deepbit as a backup miner currently, and I haven't had any lost time with this setup.  Simply run another instance of your miner with a -f larger than the -f (if you use one) for your main miner.
This is the pools subforum...
copper member
Activity: 56

Have you looked in the Pools subforum by chance? Smiley
Slush's is down, and apparently they have an IP whitelist, but I have no idea how it works. I don't see any details on it.

Deepbit is giving everyone connection problems.

Swepool was at 0GH/s last time I checked because of some server problems.

SimpleCoin's servers are down.

BTC Guild's servers are having issues because of the large influx of miners coming from other pools with problems. Check their website.

BTCMine's luck has dropped 30% today, so not as wise to mine there.

What options do I have?
Pages:
Jump to: