Pages:
Author

Topic: So what's the next Ethereum/Bitcoin, guise? - page 2. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Look into iconomi
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Look at byteball.
It has innovation, and is currently issuing a 20% dividend
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm looking for 10k+% gains in the next 5 years or less

Any serious nominations?
To be honest I kinda doubt that ethereum will start climbing up again as powerful as it did from 50 dollars to 100. It is already too big on it's market cap and even if it will grow it is gonna be just small bounces up and down at maybe +50% max in total. Bitcoin however is gonna become even more huge than it is right now because of the halving on 2020, the price will at least double as it happened before the last halving, however for a shorter time pick I would go with ripple right now, it had huge news that it is going to lock up part of it's coins and that it will become even more decentralized than bitcoin is, what might mean a huge bump in price in the upcoming month, wouldn't be surprised if it skyrockets to a dollar each.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It is really difficult to predict what the future holds,but following the news and the developers could give you an idea about the route a particular development team is going and you could earn good amount of money if you are able to hear news before hand and investing in promising ICO could give you the profit you are looking for.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
GameCredits is your best bet. If goals are met and realities achieved, it's going to revolutionize the world video game economy through the incorporation of cryptocurrency. If that is achieved, everyone holding GAME right now is going to make it big.
Its gone up too much in the last few weeks for any new investor to make some serious profit, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
GameCredits is your best bet. If goals are met and realities achieved, it's going to revolutionize the world video game economy through the incorporation of cryptocurrency. If that is achieved, everyone holding GAME right now is going to make it big.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
LBRY will get you as much if it took off and was actually used by people(can't say about the odds of that happening though). If it won't, it will be pretty much worthless.

Anyways there are very few such opportunities that are low risk and offer such high reward. Unless the total marketcap increases so much throughout the years - who knows.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm looking for 10k+% gains in the next 5 years or less

Any serious nominations?
Pages:
Jump to: