Pages:
Author

Topic: So whats the next Neo/Raiblocks/ETH/Bitcoin thats still under $50m market cap? - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I would look into DeepOnion constant roadmap hits and huge community. PRL solves ads by getting rid of ads and increase profitability to the site owner.

Hold both! - I would say decent long term prospects, especially PRL when the main net launches next month / PEG to GB storage.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
come on friends, stop wasting your time and lets all find the next neo/raiblocks/eth that goes x100,x500 this year...
check APPC AppCoins. good roadmap, this 2018 will be a big year for them.

how will this be the next raiblocks/neo? Smiley
its an interesting project but for example their "Peer-to-peer currency transfer" functionality isnt
in google play, and apple store because of money laundering issues. there already is alternative
marketplaces they rarely have any success.... i dont see how this can be big, but thanks for
sharing!

anything thats cheap now that might be the next raiblocks/neo/eth? lets all make *500
Activity: 121
Activity: 12
Obvious answer will be PRL. Great coin, they are already building product and such.
I would look into DeepOnion

It could reach a level close to Monero it seems. Huge active community. I don't know about catching it though.

DeepOnion is a scamcoin where people get thousands of deeponion for free to ruin, harass and spam bitcointalk all day. plus now they must even buy/trade deeponion on exchanges to fake the volume (which is still low). You can be assured the FBI is already looking into DeepOnion because its a fraud.

why talk about shitcoins when we can talk about the next neo/eth/raiblocks by supporting the next revolution in crypto? like metaverse can be really huge if the team get their act together. it was founded by Eric Gu, who was also one of the founders of neo/antshares.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
if you look at their roadmap, there will be a major update that will happen in the next 2 months.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trade-token/
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I would look into DeepOnion constant roadmap hits and huge community. PRL solves ads by getting rid of ads and increase profitability to the site owner.

It could reach a level close to Monero it seems. Huge active community. I don't know about catching it though.
Activity: 289
Merit: 252
bagholder since 2013
Activity: 127
Activity: 11
Wanchain is something to look forward to imho
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Oyster Pearl and Elixir
Looking for the gold standart of coins only.

No garbage please Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: