Pages:
Author

Topic: So when bitcoin version 2 satoshi? - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 2
May 17, 2023, 08:15:02 AM
Bitcoin's distribution has been pretty fair — it's accessible to anyone that's heard of it and at the same time got interested in it.

If you want distribution to the point that even your grandchildren's grandchildren will have access to newly minted bitcoin, then you're pretty much describing a protocol with endless inflation. Might as well use your local currency?

Yes sit down and play a game of monopoly from 10 years ago and save the money from a already won game and play it with your grand kids who start with 0 while you start with the 95% of the supply, your grand kids that are not even born yet will love playing the game with yah.  Roll Eyes You only already own boardwalk and parkplace and they will lose in 1 roll.  Roll Eyes

btw stop deleting my post u fucking cock suckers what are you elon musk u can't have free speech on this shit or what.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
May 16, 2023, 04:51:22 AM
-snip-

When you make a bitcoin that has fair distribution?.. so we can get on with earth and ditch fiat and bitcoin crypto currency beta test.

-snip-

What weed did you smoke to get you this high?

I'm guessing the answer is "Snoop Dogg-branded cannabis".
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
May 16, 2023, 04:49:08 AM
Maybe we need a Satoshi 2.0 to come up with a Bitcoin 2.0. Until then, let's hope for the best and keep pushing for positive change. Stay strong, my friend!

I guess so. We don't even know, maybe Satoshi is dead already, no one still knows who he is and I'm not sure we ever will.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 383
May 16, 2023, 03:07:34 AM
-snip-

When you make a bitcoin that has fair distribution?.. so we can get on with earth and ditch fiat and bitcoin crypto currency beta test.

-snip-

What weed did you smoke to get you this high? you want that everyone can get a fair distribution of Bitcoin? if everyone can get Bitcoin easily, that means Bitcoin has no value and why invest in assets that even everyone has. Something is valuable because it is difficult to get it. And now Bitcon is available for everyone, whether you are farmer or fisherman, you can buy it easily from exchange and you don't even need KYC for it.

And compared to whining around the internet begging Satoshi to save you, you should work your as* and make some money which is way better and more honorable than whining and blaming other people for your troubles.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
May 16, 2023, 02:46:01 AM
Maybe we need a Satoshi 2.0 to come up with a Bitcoin 2.0. Until then, let's hope for the best and keep pushing for positive change. Stay strong, my friend!
Activity: 56
Merit: 26
May 16, 2023, 02:29:53 AM
You can try really hard but you’ll likely never get to that point where everything’s fair. The balance you’re asking for is an utopic world and that’s pretty much.. impossible to achieve.

For the current state of the world and technology, Bitcoin’s really the best version ever of a currency. It’s constantly improving and it’s much better than the version Satoshi launched decade ago. Yet, there’s no way you can do everything your way. Doing everything your way means leaving behind everything Bitcoin stands for.

By blocking bankers from buying a lot of Bitcoin you’re also going to need to block individuals from doing so. Bankers can make as many addresses as they want, how will you control this? There’s a discussion going on right now in the Bitcoin Discussion board exactly about this: the number of Bitcoin addresses holding 1 Bitcoin has gone up but there’s no real information about how many people actually hold them. Bitcoin can’t be perfect. Even if you controlled bankers and restricted their Bitcoin ownership, they’ll find another way to impose their power.

You also complain about the “premine”… well, how do you create a currency that is never premined to newborns? Again, issues that aren’t actual issues.. I mean in some way I get you, but as of now there’s no solution for this except censorship, which leads to so many other issues that are then solved by decentralization.. and there goes the dog spinning around its tail.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
May 16, 2023, 02:28:32 AM
Bitcoin's distribution has been pretty fair — it's accessible to anyone that's heard of it and at the same time got interested in it.

If you want distribution to the point that even your grandchildren's grandchildren will have access to newly minted bitcoin, then you're pretty much describing a protocol with endless inflation. Might as well use your local currency?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 16, 2023, 02:10:18 AM
"Who to contact if someone is having a mental breakdown?

You could contact professionals such as:
your relative's GP,
you relatives local NHS urgent mental health helpline,
NHS 111 if your relative doesn't have a GP,
your relative's community mental health team,
your relative's crisis team,
your relative's early intervention team, or."

https://www.rethink.org/advice-and-information/about-mental-illness/learn-more-about-symptoms/worried-about-someones-mental-health/

Worth to do before "jerk off into your computer"

There is nothing like fair distribution of money because there will always be a guy who will spend everything as soon as he gets it and the other one who will save and invest. Sooner or later one of them will be a millionaire and the other one will stay poor.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
May 15, 2023, 11:05:48 PM
Satoshi you know bitcoin is 95% premined to anyone born today.
You know fiat can buy it all and the central bankers still win.
You know moving the decimal down will lead to 1 guy winning in the future.
You know miners will kill each other for the coins in the future and it already happens today.
You know the energy consumption impact on earth even Hal knew it.

It is programmable money program it to be fair to the future of humanity at least, the goverments already have everyones fingerprints, iris, dna and heartbeats we may as well use the tech for good before the system blows up.

Thank you for your work, but we need more to replace the $lave system we live in.

-farm boy and roofer with a broken spine from feeding people and giving them homes who do not deserve it.

I am surrounded by idiots man by idiots that will eat each other in the next 20 years.
Satoshi imma need you to save me man. Please for the love of life save us man.
Pages:
Jump to: