Pages:
Author

Topic: So when do you "actually" plan to cash in your bitcoin? > or <$1,000,000 - page 6. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Every day I convert my bitcoin into fiat currency which is the result of my trading profits, and always leave 50% profit to buy bitcoin again.
I don't hold it, but if I could sell with 200% or more profit, why not? Wink
- Every day is always the best day -
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Yes, we all want bitcoin to hit the $1 million mark, but do you plan to sell before then or even if it hits $1,000,000 would you really sell then? So the question is, have you thought about when you plan to cash in or don't you plan to cash out?

Its really depend on the traders itself. Take a look when we hit $5000, its a mental barrier so a lot of trader have sold of at that price. But then again $1M is too big a target so I don't know if you can ever touch that price. Holders will be holders, however they will sell one time or the the other. Some may target $5000 while others $1000. If you needed the funds then you don't have a choice but to sell it as well. So there's no general answer to your question. Its a case to case basis.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
For me im planning to cash out at around 6k USD. then ill wait for another dump then ill cash out again at 9k or 10k USD. I will not wait for bitcoin to reach 1M or 100K USD. Time is gold.  Wink
If you are saying time is gold, is it would be better if you wait until bitcoin hit $100,000 ? Better wait for a while rather than cash out some pennies. Although i'm not sure when it will be happens
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
For me im planning to cash out at around 6k USD. then ill wait for another dump then ill cash out again at 9k or 10k USD. I will not wait for bitcoin to reach 1M or 100K USD. Time is gold.  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
then fee is ?

Grin when btc hits $1,000,000 who can take the fee to use btc?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
$1M is a nice fantasy, but it's still a fantasy.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yes, we all want bitcoin to hit the $1 million mark, but do you plan to sell before then or even if it hits $1,000,000 would you really sell then? So the question is, have you thought about when you plan to cash in or don't you plan to cash out?
Pages:
Jump to: