Pages:
Author

Topic: So.. Why the SUDDEN RISE in bitcoin After Xmax? - page 2. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
increase in what?
price? adoption? number of transactions? fees? number of altcoins? services? news?
each of these things have different reason, so tell us which one was in your mind!

Increase in price!  Cool Cool
I'm sorry about this question i'm just being curious;

so why the sudden increase especially after the christmas holiday?

Thanks
Bitcseo

Are you referring to the price or value of bitcoin after Christmas season? Last January there is a sudden volatility the price went up very fast reaching up to 1000$ but it also went down very fast. The primary suspect were the Chinese Exchangers, they are faking their bitcoin volumes and they are responsible for manipulating the market. But I am glad that the PBOC had conducted an inspection and those horrible deeds by Chinese exchangers had stopped and return to normal. Thanks to that bitcoin has normally back to the 1000$ price per bitcoin without any malicious interventions coming from the CHinese exchanges.

Ok, yes, i was actually talking about the increase in price. Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
As mentioned in a quote this time the price movement took place due to the China's faking exchange volume, but this doesn't last long. And after the sudden growth just due to the inspection the price once again fell and now the real increase has been taking place.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Thanks
Bitcseo

Are you referring to the price or value of bitcoin after Christmas season? Last January there is a sudden volatility the price went up very fast reaching up to 1000$ but it also went down very fast. The primary suspect were the Chinese Exchangers, they are faking their bitcoin volumes and they are responsible for manipulating the market. But I am glad that the PBOC had conducted an inspection and those horrible deeds by Chinese exchangers had stopped and return to normal. Thanks to that bitcoin has normally back to the 1000$ price per bitcoin without any malicious interventions coming from the CHinese exchanges.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
increase in what?
price? adoption? number of transactions? fees? number of altcoins? services? news?
each of these things have different reason, so tell us which one was in your mind!

Thanks
Bitcseo
Pages:
Jump to: