Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 25. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Being rich is everyone's hope but it all depends on your hard work and is not easy to give up, use the best time possible and save or invest in the right place to get the results that you want. if you are in bitcoin or in this forum it's the right choice and it's good to make the most of it because bitcoin can help change our life for the better, do the best in this forum and learn or understand what you think it will earn. do well and not give up easily. hope you succeed and succeed Wink
I am sure that if a person has hit a bitcointalk, then it's right to orient and his Question with the problem of financial security will be resolved soon. I judge From my own experience, since all my friends joined the crypto-currency society and today have good financial indicators on earnings.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
January 09, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
The rising bitcoin price becomes an indication that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so hope to get rich is fair, if we dare invest now then 5 more years we will become rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 12:51:10 AM
I always find it interesting when people can't understand that. It's a supply and demand thing. If we raise the minimum wage to $40, the worth of those $40 becomes the worth of the type of work it took to produce it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Being rich is everyone's hope but it all depends on your hard work and is not easy to give up, use the best time possible and save or invest in the right place to get the results that you want. if you are in bitcoin or in this forum it's the right choice and it's good to make the most of it because bitcoin can help change our life for the better, do the best in this forum and learn or understand what you think it will earn. do well and not give up easily. hope you succeed and succeed Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
I think is an easy thing to be billionaires, I'm sure that the world's richest man someday is from bitcoin because the world's payment system will use bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
each person must be rich, but for my own person would rather live satisfied and happy Smiley
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 10:27:59 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
yes we want to become a rich all the people who poor like me want to be like it not to sell mansion but we buy mansion to become on the first place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
That is true all of us here who want to earn more bitcoins because we really want to be rich. And this idea will be come true depending on how we do our businesses and what ways do we earn. Everybody wants to have more bitcoins and wants to save it and hold it for a long time that is why a lot of investments appearing to the market.
Activity: 98
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 08, 2018, 10:06:56 PM
Everyone is eager to become rich, maybe we will now be a bit difficult, but my ultimate goal is to have a good life, a big house, travel go where you want to go to don't have to worry about money. I think it's a good choice to invest in BTC right now, maybe it's the key to getting rich and healthy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 08, 2018, 10:05:00 PM
In reality all of us dreamin to be rich,because it so really hard if we have no money.We can't enjoy life because we have no money to buy what we want and to use where we want to go.I am not hoping so very rich just have enough  money to provide what we need in our daily life and help for our financial problems.
Everyone is dreaming of being a miliyader because with wealth, financial problems are not there, but people often forget what they have now and always see people more than him, he forgot that there is someone who is below it. I learn from your words thanks.
Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
It's always my dream to become rich someday even when i was child,I always told myself that oneday i will become rich and it's always my dream to build a big house for my family.Maybe through bitcoin i can able to atttain my dream.I Hope so.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:36:24 PM
In reality all of us dreamin to be rich,because it so really hard if we have no money.We can't enjoy life because we have no money to buy what we want and to use where we want to go.I am not hoping so very rich just have enough  money to provide what we need in our daily life and help for our financial problems.
Activity: 178
January 08, 2018, 08:52:32 PM
well I'm not aiming to be rich at all, i think having financial freedom would suffice, being able to provide the needs of my family and can buy things that i long for or the things that i want is more than enough for me.
Activity: 52
January 08, 2018, 08:46:47 PM
Ofcourse i want to be rich, anyone wants to be rich. Because everybody needs money for their needs and financial problems.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 07:39:32 PM
i think not everyone wants to be rich... but everyone need money. if all of us are rich, who will be the one who will serve us?? drive us?? clean the dishes and many more??
being rich is not always in good way, that's why not all of us become rich, because rich people need also a worker or servants that will help them to be rich.. but if you are poor and you become rich in your own way, like having a business and that business helps you to become rich, well that is good.. we are in need of money but not all of us are need to be rich.
Activity: 79
January 08, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
When we work and earn a fixed monthly income, then we would very much hope that some of these earnings can meet all our needs well. But this is certainly not enough, because we will not only live today alone. it is important for us to manage our finances effectively, so that we can be financially free and have some funds that can secure your future. We certainly do not want to be miserable in the later years, right?
thinking of retirement is one of the right steps for us to manage finances better. We must have a number of policies in the finances, so that we can also prepare for our twilight properly and also financially adequate. if we want to prosper, then start managing finances right from the moment. This may not be easy for everyone, but if we are going to make the effort, then we can do it.

Activity: 79
January 08, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
If everyone is rich, then no one is rich. Inflation will be. In general, I do not aspire to wealth, I'm interested in a stable good income.
Activity: 25
January 08, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
Of course everyone wants to be rich and have a lot of money. In this modern era money is something that is in need for survival. Hopefully I become rich and proud of my family.
This is a good life goal, who in this world who does not want rich rich who want to be richer, let alone me who lives simple would want to be rich.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
Of course everyone wants to be rich and have a lot of money. In this modern era money is something that is in need for survival. Hopefully I become rich and proud of my family.
Activity: 154
January 08, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
I want to believe every body wants to be rich, and I have come to realize that investing in Bitcoin is a very good and important ways of  becoming rich. Bitcoin is a digital currency that appreciate in price, and  this can go a long way to affect the life of many who have over time hold on to bitcoin. To be Rich is what every body desire for and what every body prays for.
Pages:
Jump to: