Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 31. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
It's a strange discussion: of course anyone want to be "rich", but "rich" is an emotional perception, without relation with money.
I mean, you can have million of dollars and to feel "poor", and you can have very little but to feel rich.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
December 24, 2017, 07:43:02 PM
all of us dreamed this kind of standing in life where we are freed from any obligation everything is free where we can get what we want but this kind of dream we only be a fantasy if we don't work our selves to improve or to be good at something like we must education our selves to earned something like money and trust this things will always be the driving motivation for us to be certain in what are we doing just to be rich and wealthy to get what we want in bitcoin or in fiat..
Correct. Fantasy that would make people more unproductive because of not doing things by our selves. This will make a world of pathetic people that only want to eat, sleep and rest for the rest of their lives.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 06:09:10 PM
if you want to get rich quick, you can start learning from this bitcoin forum, I am very sure, if you really want to get rich. You can start doing the best for you especially with   invesatsi bitcoin this to get a lot of results, you can start with a trade in alt it is very profitable once.
Every people working in here really wanted to be rich. Every people dream to be rich. Bitcoin really a big help for everyone on saving money. Bitcoin price right now becoming more higher and if you will ever save this then you can gain much of it. You can start trading bitcoin and the profit of this was very good. You just need to do your best for you to gain more. We must keep on saving it if you wanted to gain a huge amount of money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 05:20:35 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Ofcourse! Everybody wants to be rich for many reasons. Each individual has their own reasons why they want to get rich. I want to be rich because I don't want the feeling having nothing inspight of all the hardwork. I want my family to experience a life without any stain of poverty, I want them to be happy by living a life in a lighter way.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2017, 04:44:24 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
yes of course i want all of us to be rich so that we can move on for what we are doing thats why i am sacrificing for gaining a lot of bitcoin so that i can sell it in a good price.
Yes I want to be rich and it’s a dream of every one to be rich and bitcoin is only hope to make someone rich it just need hard work there are a lot of ways to earn from it its up to you which one you want to chooses I’m doing online trade here because it’s one of the fast way to earn from it and it really help me in my life so I will request to every one join bitcoin and secure your future in I know a lot of people who change its life.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
December 24, 2017, 02:27:29 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
yes of course i want all of us to be rich so that we can move on for what we are doing thats why i am sacrificing for gaining a lot of bitcoin so that i can sell it in a good price.
Ofcourse, yes. I want to be rich. We, people, wants to be rich and wants to afford all the things we want. That is why I am investing my time here because I know that Bitcoin can help me to be rich.
Activity: 600
December 23, 2017, 11:49:38 PM
if you want to get rich quick, you can start learning from this bitcoin forum, I am very sure, if you really want to get rich. You can start doing the best for you especially with   invesatsi bitcoin this to get a lot of results, you can start with a trade in alt it is very profitable once.
Activity: 112
December 23, 2017, 11:34:05 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
my mind blowing after read that
you have the point
but that's how economy work nowadays
we got paid for what we have done, and some work do not need too much people to do that
when supply exceed demand so price will go down and supplier will reduce to the number that it will acceptable by them
robot can do alot of thing on the future, but for now it can not
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 23, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
OP, your point might be right, but you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.

And also if your point happened, there will be scientists who will be fascinated (if not mad) about their robots that they won't let them breakdown.
It not like scientists do not like money they do but they are not interested in having a great accumulation of money, they are more interested in knowledge, now many scientists do not do everything they do just because they love the world there are many scientists that do it for the fame.
Activity: 51
December 23, 2017, 07:11:04 PM
All of us who speculate, trade and work for BTC of course want to be rich, this is a good vehicle to achieve it
Activity: 322
December 23, 2017, 07:09:08 PM
Yes of course i really want to be rich..all of us i know all people like to be rich..i came from poor family and i don't want to live my life miserable anymore that's why i work hard to bitcoin i know bitcoin can give me a brighter future..thank you bitcoin i love YOU Kiss Smiley
Activity: 686
December 23, 2017, 04:18:40 AM
With in short period of time we can't be rich with bitcoin because already the price of Bitcoin is very high in the market, so in order to make profit on the investment at least we have to wait for a year to become rich with Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
December 23, 2017, 03:23:49 AM
Well,  I say yes! A big yes.  Who would be the person that doesn't want to become rich? In this generation almost everything is run by money.  To become rich is not an easy task.  You will experience ups and down.  But all in all it depends on your perseverance and will to become financially successful.  
Activity: 40
December 23, 2017, 03:22:00 AM
Being rich gives us the pleasure to get the things we need and want. If you are rich, you are one step ahead of life and death. You have the bonus tool to be classy, and to be in the top of what we all consider as the society's caste system.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
December 23, 2017, 03:07:59 AM
all of us dreamed this kind of standing in life where we are freed from any obligation everything is free where we can get what we want but this kind of dream we only be a fantasy if we don't work our selves to improve or to be good at something like we must education our selves to earned something like money and trust this things will always be the driving motivation for us to be certain in what are we doing just to be rich and wealthy to get what we want in bitcoin or in fiat..
Activity: 182
December 22, 2017, 07:58:35 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Activity: 103
December 22, 2017, 05:48:08 PM
Yes and again of course yes. Nobody is here to spend their money on a hobby I don't think or if they are they must be handsomely rich to do so. $ is what makes the world go round this industry is no exception although I will add that this probably was not the nature in which it begin. It has grown bigger than that and unfortunately this is what it has become.
Activity: 280
December 22, 2017, 05:25:01 PM
I may want to become rich  and also "Successful" ..and bitcoins is one if the method of my investment.I don't believe in luck but hard word and patience.If you want to be rich without hard word,it's nothing but gambling ..Invest in life and not on luck
Now a days I don’t think so that there can be someone who don’t to be  a rich I also want to be rich and I’m sure that very soon I will be rich just because of bitcoin when I join bitcoin so there was no money with me in my hand and now I have a lot of money and still I’m struggling to make more and more money from bitcoin because I’m doing investment here and it always make my money double so I know in next year I will have a lot of money than ever.
Activity: 231
December 22, 2017, 07:42:05 AM
More precisely I want a good life and enough to meet my needs, getting rich is everyone's dream, so everyone works and earns extra money from bitcoin. May the struggle that we do will realize our dream to become rich and have a better life...
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
December 22, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

For the moment, humanity has been progressively creating more value, and that is why we can enjoy many advantages that our ancestors left there for us (along with some problems). So yes, we are all already rich, e.g. you do not die of the most common infections, you have presumably a long life, etc....

As value is created, we will have to work less.
Pages:
Jump to: