Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 43. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 21, 2017, 06:39:49 AM
I live in Ukraine and here having $1000 passive income per month is being rich. Having $10 000 passive income per month is filthy rich.
We didn’t ask to be rich so that we would stop working, but for us to be able to take care of our families and also be able to face the challenges life throws at us. Why would anyone desire to be poor? Man, poverty is a curse and that’s never gonna be my portion.

I need money and yes I want to be rich, but not to stop working. Work is a compulsory thing to do for us to earn money, so nobody would sit and cross their legs expecting money to fall from heaven, cause there will be no food for a lazy man.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 01:23:53 AM
Of course i want to be rich , who doesn't ?
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 21, 2017, 01:23:17 AM
All of us can't be reach. Becuase when you are reach means at the sam time that someone is poor, that is how we become reach. We can be all equal, but not reach.
Bruh… that means you’re never serious yet. Let me tell you something– being rich doesn’t make you the worst or whatever you think it will make you. That you’re rich doesn’t mean you should become lazy and stop working, it’s only a fool that stops working when they feel like they have gotten rich. No amount of money is enough, because you don’t know what kind of problem you might encounter.

Keep making money, but don’t do it in the evil ways, make sure you earn genuine money. Have a nice day! And more bucks to your pocket! And don’t forget to help the poor, cause blessed is the hand that give th…if you think you have a lot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 02:28:18 AM
Yes all of us want to be rich. Considering your points it is impossible to be all rich same like every body cant rule the country nor be president. Same like that we cant expect every to be rich. If everybody is rich who is going to be your plumber, electrician, etc.. you cant find them because they are rich and they don't want to work.

If everybody get rich it is very difficult to find people for work and the whole world will struck. That's why let the world as it is as god created he knows which is best for all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 02:13:15 AM
I think all of us dreaming to become rich someday, imagen bitcoin is our  savior to up our life.But you can't do it if you not be hardworking.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 20, 2017, 01:39:14 AM
I think everyone in this world wants to be rich. But the question is: what are you trying to get rich? is BTC trading? for now, BTC prices are very expensive and not possible to buy. So what?
mining BTC can be the solution, find info about BTC mining. I am also trying for it, because I also want to be rich.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 20, 2017, 01:35:09 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
we all want to be wealthy.if we are all rich people who will work,who will be doing are daily needs and who will do it?the robot?if we are all rich who will work for the money ?in heaven ,yes,we will be rich there and will not be suffering anymore because there is all that we need.
Exactly! I must say that it is not the luck which makes the difference. In fact, it is the personal efforts and hard work of the individual himself which helps him in getting rich. There are number of people who have changed their lives just because of their self-determination and hard work. You actually need to burn your midnight oil if you really want to have a better tomorrow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
     The important thing about was that to have just enough to support our daily needs , enough savings and to share your blessings to others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 04:10:49 AM
yes of course I want to be rich and have lots of bitcoin and I have a lot of dreams that I have to realize
Activity: 644
November 19, 2017, 03:16:01 AM
We all want to be rich. When we become rich in the future. Let's not forget to help people who are unfortunate.
Activity: 151
November 19, 2017, 02:58:17 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

This is one of the great unknowns, in order for the balance of system of the universe to be obtain, one must be good and must be bad. Like the process of yin and yang, black or white and good and bad. You're referring to the general Idea and the sad part is that people or this society won't function that way. I don't know what is the force that is binding humans why there must be rich or poor but the balance I think will collapse if that happened. We can't really have it all and sad to say. Humans can't be just like that. We want but can't. Embarrassed
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2017, 02:42:31 AM
It's nice to be rich. But if all of us are rich there's no food cause everyone is rich nobody want to sell a food and everybody are killing because of money and power. So, for me i"m contented that my family can eat food 3x a day, i don't need huge of money, i just need a house that my family can stay with me. Simple life together with family 😊
Everyone wants to have the good living and they want to become rich one day. For this we will have to wait long and we will have to work so hard we will achieve our goals if we will wait for the long time, it is increasing gradually the price of the bitcoin is increasing and we can make money through this. The bitcoin circle is increasing with the time passing so it is easy to get rich through bitcoin and the strategies of the bitcoin has become very strong now.

Most of the wishes today cost money. Today with money you can pay
for cure if you are sick. Without money we are lost and we wish to be rich
and secured.
   Good living and supporting close family is what every mans wish, we go to
work every day cause of that. Bitcoin is a good way for becoming rich, clean
way. Who spotted bitcoin on time is rich by now, but I am not late and many
others. Crypto-currencies will conquer the world in the future, if they did not
do it already, invest in them while they are in early stages of development.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
November 19, 2017, 02:25:36 AM
It's nice to be rich. But if all of us are rich there's no food cause everyone is rich nobody want to sell a food and everybody are killing because of money and power. So, for me i"m contented that my family can eat food 3x a day, i don't need huge of money, i just need a house that my family can stay with me. Simple life together with family 😊
Everyone wants to have the good living and they want to become rich one day. For this we will have to wait long and we will have to work so hard we will achieve our goals if we will wait for the long time, it is increasing gradually the price of the bitcoin is increasing and we can make money through this. The bitcoin circle is increasing with the time passing so it is easy to get rich through bitcoin and the strategies of the bitcoin has become very strong now.

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
November 19, 2017, 02:06:41 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 19, 2017, 12:15:48 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
woww ... everyone will want to live rich and well, but it all depends on your work and your hard work and never give up to reach the desire. you try to save money or save money well when you have money .. because many ways to get rich in halal way, my suggestion you should go to this forum or be in bitcoin and start to study it and and many ways or existing system can do and make money, I am sure life there will change as long as you are patient and take time to do well ..

Yes definitely.  Who does not want to become rich.  Motivation and hard work and the desire to have a confortable life will make us to reach this dream.  Bitcoin is the answer I guess to achieve this dream and we are on our way.  I will just continue doing this and hopefully, I will become one of the rich people because of bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 19, 2017, 12:02:34 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
woww ... everyone will want to live rich and well, but it all depends on your work and your hard work and never give up to reach the desire. you try to save money or save money well when you have money .. because many ways to get rich in halal way, my suggestion you should go to this forum or be in bitcoin and start to study it and and many ways or existing system can do and make money, I am sure life there will change as long as you are patient and take time to do well ..
Activity: 390
November 18, 2017, 11:44:30 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

every people here in the world want to be rich,because they don't like that they are still in the low class of living so that every people here wants to be rich because if you are rich you don't have a problem to you're financial.
I can hardly find any person living on this earth who will not be dreaming of getting rich. This is a natural phenomenon that all of us actually wants to have more money for better living of our families. The fact is there are very few amongst us who actually manage to make their dreams come true. If you want to have a better life, then you have work really hard for that. Your personal motivation means a lot.
Life is also about taking the opportunities right in front of us and as members of this forum that means that we have decided to try to make money with bitcoin, and I think it is the right choice the only thing we need to do is to put enough money in bitcoin and wait for long enough and the possibilities that we become rich with bitcoin are very high.

What about ICOs though? You can make a lot more money with ICOs if you know what you are doing. Have you heard about AngelToken? It is a great opportunity to invest at the beginning and it is going to be huge. Bitcoin investing isn't a great opportunity at the moment, because the price is so high that is liable to crash at any time in the near future.

Yes bitcoin help you became rich. It is everybody's dream. Many people was dreaming about this.  But my question is, "If you will became rich, Are you sure you are willing to help other people who cant afford there daily needs?". For me, I am not only dreaming to become rich or something, If I will be rich then its good, for me to help other people because that was my goal. Because I enjoy working in this kind of job because through this I can help many people that I really love the most. I just want to help, that was my goal. I want to help other people especially my family in there financial needs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 18, 2017, 11:18:42 PM
Not me dude, I dont care for this notion of rich. I want to live and lead a simple life with good people in it and good food. That is about all I want out of life, oh and travel a little bit too. Dont need to be rich to do these things

gotta have good people around mainly to do them and I have this.
But that is being rich, to have a life with no worries of where your next pay is going to come from, that is why there are a lot of persons that have a lot of money but are not rich since they have a lot of material possessions but instead of them owning stuff, the stuff owns them since they are heavily in debt and they are going to be like that for the rest of their lives.
Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and I think bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich and for that I’m doing hard work here so I’m sure end of the year bitcoin will make me able to buy a new house because one of my friend he already bought a new house just because of bitcoin so I’m sure that I will be success in my dream.
Bitcoin is not the only way for you to become rich because the only way to become rich is to have a great determination because if you have that determination then even though with or without bitcoin you will be having a great future and you can be rich like what you want. Bitcoin is indeed one of the way to become rich and become the way for us to reach our dreams if we will just do it right.

Hate to burst your bubble, but having a lot of determination is not going to guarantee that you will become rich. Tons of people have great determination but they will never become rich. Becoming rich take s a certain set of skills and or actions that one does like saving money, developing a trade, becoming a highly skilled professional like a doctor, lawyer, etc. and in general knowing how to run a business. Going to McDonalds working 9-5 will not make you a millionaire or rich no matter how much determination one had.

Yes bitcoin will help you became rich. All of us were dreaming to be rich, all people wanted that. But for me? I dont want to be just rich because my goal is to help other people thats why I was doing my best to have many bitcoins to save. Helping other people makes me happy especially helping my family in there daily needs. All I want is to help other people to be the reason of there happiness. Having this kind of job really enjoys me the most because through this I can support my family financially and help other people to make them happy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 18, 2017, 09:30:31 PM
For me i want to be rich for my family well i guess many of us wanted to be rich for their family giving them an easy life.
Become rich is good thing, by become rich we will be able to do positive thing more than become poor. Money is power, we should use it to bring beneficial for ourselves and otherselves. I am sure that there is no more poor people in the future, all of people will be rich. So if you have chance to give something to someone so don't miss that chance. By decentralization there is no more capital monopolization.
Activity: 100
November 18, 2017, 09:14:16 PM
Big yes and true who is people live this world that dont have planned in future and want to be rich i think all of us want to be rich not possible as that to be rich and who is that people become rich there are many ways become succesfull in life.The people rich there have characteristics of success,have vision,have plan,have eagerness to learn,Taking responsibility others disempowers you,by networking making decisions and self reliance initiative living in the present moment dont waste time,use it.
Pages:
Jump to: