Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 49. (Read 40136 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 10:19:18 AM
Apparently, I want to be rich. What is life without money. After God, next is Wisdom, Power and wealth. I'd like to be a philantropist though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 10:16:12 AM
Yes I want too and I hope someday that all of us become rich because of the bitcoin. Every time I woke up I faces different problems in life specially the financial problems and because of bitcoin I somehow overcome it. I want to see that all of us live in an Utopian world where in everything is perfect and no one shall suffers struggles in life. It is hard to see a person suffers problem in life and you cannot do anything to help him, so for me if I became a rich person I will help poor people in order to overcome their weaknesses in life and somehow when they already overcome that problem I hope they will help others too because of what Ive done.
All of them are wants to become rich, but it depends to the owner if they were used their bitcoin in good or evil.
Since bitcoin value are continues increase in the market, I think it is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because in my speculation bitcoin value were reach the higher peak of bitcoin community and definitely I expect $10000 value of bitcoin before end of this year.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 09:52:51 AM
Yes I want too and I hope someday that all of us become rich because of the bitcoin. Every time I woke up I faces different problems in life specially the financial problems and because of bitcoin I somehow overcome it. I want to see that all of us live in an Utopian world where in everything is perfect and no one shall suffers struggles in life. It is hard to see a person suffers problem in life and you cannot do anything to help him, so for me if I became a rich person I will help poor people in order to overcome their weaknesses in life and somehow when they already overcome that problem I hope they will help others too because of what Ive done.
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 09:25:39 AM
Hmm gpools, minin.gs repayment stuc onceagaink
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
November 09, 2017, 09:02:25 AM
I don't want to be rich. I just want to have anought money for all my natural needs, quality life and some vacation on Bahamas
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 08:58:25 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

of course I want to be rich and definitely everyone too, I want to be successful in bitcoin and realize my dreams
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 06:29:21 AM
Being rich is a good thing so I pressume all of us want to be rich. There's nothing wrong about it, but we must always remember to use it properly. And we must also know how to give. 😊😊
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 03:26:35 AM
Yes..for me i want to be a happy rich kid! No more financial worries. But only God knows whats His best plans for us..all we have to do is to strive harder to pursue our dreams and plans in life.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
November 09, 2017, 03:18:53 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Each of us dreamt about being rich in the future. It is not a wrong mindset to think of money in order to be rich. All of us want to take a step for us to achieve what we want in our life and for us to be rich. And one of cyrptocurrency that will grant  the dreams of everyone is bitcoin. Bitcoin can make us rich and can offer many opportunity for us to earn income and to become rich someday.
Activity: 128
November 09, 2017, 02:00:27 AM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

every people here in the world want to be rich,because they don't like that they are still in the low class of living so that every people here wants to be rich because if you are rich you don't have a problem to you're financial.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 11:28:12 PM
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Everyone of us wanted to get rich and bitcoin was one of the reason why people wanted to own this cryptocurrency but it doesn't mean That we need robots just to do job..like for example a doctor,as we all know almost all of them who take these courses has their capability to pay while they're studying that means they are wealthy enough to afford the said course but we can see they still work maybe not just for money but its all about "self worth" even if they have money they still do their job because it is their passion of helping  other people.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2017, 07:57:40 PM
Who does not want to become rich?  Definitely everyone wants to get rich but of course not everyone knows the key and does not have the opportunity to practice their talents.  But I believe with determination and skills added with smart thinking, it will at least improve their means of living .  And btw we should never omit perseverance.

Of course that's the mindset of all people mostly those who holds long term investments with bitcoin. That's why traders do most of their time focused on day trades and sells their asset and invest with alts so that they will see profit to reality. But if you wanted to be rich you must work for it and always be positive and don't lose hope. Skill is really the best assets for us particular on the knowledge you have with tradings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
November 08, 2017, 07:54:30 PM
All people sure wants to be rich. But no matter what, there are always poor people. I think God has this designed (fate maybe idk). Its like supply and demand. There is no way all people are rich, at least that's what I think Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 08, 2017, 07:23:25 PM
Yes i want to be rich and all of us here that's why we are here to give time and effort on our projects here. time is running out so we need so much bitcoin. and i think that in the next 5 years we are all have bitcoin and becoming rich!
Activity: 185
November 08, 2017, 07:07:40 PM
I want to be rich so that i won't leave my family to go abroad and work. If i only have a good job and a better income i dont want to leave them that easy because my 2 son needs my care and attention.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 07:03:13 PM
For thos who joining here of course all of us want to be rich because everyone of us want to be a better life for yourself and for your family so we are dreaming a better life, better future so if you want to be rich you need a dedication, patient and love your work or what are you doing so that being rich it qas a better life and family.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
November 08, 2017, 06:57:09 PM
You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream

Yes you are right, every one has a dream to make thier life better, better than before because they are tried being poor and, they think bitcoin is the solutoin of getting rich, and think it is true bitcoin is the solution to get away to being poor or low one. Bitcoin give hope to everyone's dream just believe in bitcoin and bitcoin wont let you down as long as you believe it, you can achieve you dream just wait and see.

bitcoin becomes one of the great job in my friendzone now, you are right budy, it has made many people getting rich suddenly.
some of my friends till leave their real job to be focus on it.
i really want to do it also but i can't because i really love my real job.
i know that absolutely bitcoin give me more money that my real job, but when we are talking about like and dislike, it can take a part Cheesy
so, dreaming is one of the way to spirit our life, correct Smiley
Activity: 38
November 08, 2017, 06:47:41 PM
I think that it is smart to invest in bitcoin because that is a really easy way to get rich and i honestly think that everyone who even thinks about bitcoin wants to be rich.
And bitcoin has the needs to make you rich and all you have to do is give bitcoin some of your time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 08, 2017, 06:44:19 PM
The presence of bitcoin becomes a thing and a breath of fresh air for all of us for being a very profitable investment. many people become new rich people so they can improve the economy of their families and country.
Activity: 602
November 08, 2017, 06:40:48 PM
Of course i want to be rich , if i am rich i can do whatever i want , go whereever i wanna go , eat what i want to eat. I can buy all the needs that i want and for my family. But before that i need to work harder , earn more money to be able to be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: