Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 5. (Read 40125 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Basically that is the goal of almost everyone here in the world of crypto. A lot of opportunities have applied and joined in order to earn bitcoins. Some other jobs offered were being studied in order to learn and were able to join. We want to be rich that is why as long as we can, we will do everything in order to earn bitcoins and get rich.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

keep spirit, I want to be rich too. So today I Invest in several businees.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 28, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
Yes, everyone wants to be rich. But if you dont have determination to work hard, it will not be happen. Because every ambition in life needs an action to claim the successfulness.

no not all , because me myself dont wanted to be rich at all rather i only wanted  to be a successful person. Being succesful doesnt mean you wanted to be rich but  that  means you only wanted to achieve something. and i guess that is the best pleasurable feeling youll ever experience when compared to any wealth  that you could get. but i do need funds in order to achieve that dream, that is why i still keep on striving to work hard.
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 03:38:41 AM
Yes, everyone wants to be rich. But if you dont have determination to work hard, it will not be happen. Because every ambition in life needs an action to claim the successfulness.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
Of course everyone wants to be rich, when I want to be rich with bitcoin then I have to be patient and try hard. Due to being rich we have to focus on goals and need a luck and god role.
Activity: 88
March 28, 2018, 02:13:14 AM
of course everyone has a rich wish, and there may be some who do not have that desire.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 01:09:24 AM
it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
I agree. And of course, it is not possible that we all are going to be rich. It cannot be and it will not be. Because if it happens that all will become rich then its either life will stop or paper money will not be valuable anymore. It will just become just a simple and not meaningful piece of paper.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 28, 2018, 01:06:06 AM
Everyone wants to get rich. Who else doesn't like that. The reason why people study hard is because of the possible income they will get in the near future.  But before dreaming of that, you should have actions that is needed to be done flawlessly to get your goal.
you are right. we must also have a plan for it. dreaming alone will not make us rich enough. taking risks, and plunging into some businesses may open up for us to become rich. ready or not, it will be the problem of everyone...
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

so am I. I want to be rich too. the reason that I work hard and saving in bitcoin
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
I answer you with a question, who wouldn't want it to be? Every person are dreaming to be rich that's their point of view in their lives. And not everyone is interested in Bitcoin, some people got to earn their money by being doctors, others engineers, businessmen.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
Of course everyone wants to be rich, but the gap between rich and poor in any country in the world is huge, so it can't be rich or poor.

If we find that we have unlimited funds from passive income, people are still interested in what they like to do.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 06:58:23 PM
Besides the fact that everyone wants to be rich, I like the whole idea of blockchain technology. It's like the Internet in its time, changing the world.

Not all, others want is comfortable life only but if earning of money is the topic I think using bitcoin is the easy way. In the fact that bitcoin price is volatile and in just days or weeks or month you can earn bunch money.

I choose bitcoin because I want to survive in my life, and bitcoin is one good oportunity even I am a student. And at the young age I earn huge amouny of money from bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
I'm certain that they both rich since they buckle down on it. You can be rich in such a large number of ways. Whatever your way is, you should buckle down. It will never happen on the off chance that you don't do anything. I believe being rich with bitcoin isn't a rubbish. It relies upon individuals how he will oversee it. I truly think bitcoin is astounding.
Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
Yes, everyone in the world want to rich. But, not everyone has that kind of luck whatever you can say. In my case i think bitcoin will help me to be a rich person and i think everyone should take that benefits  from bitcoin.
Activity: 126
March 27, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

of course everyone always crave wealth and various efforts they have done to get a wealth of their dreams, because with the wealth that it can certainly change the position of someone to be more appreciated

I think tired of being in a poor life, like what life should I be today, I need to save my life for it I want to be rich, if I am rich then do not think about financial problems anymore.
Everyone just wants in their life is to be rich someday.
Activity: 184
Bitcoin lovers <3
March 27, 2018, 03:51:35 PM
I don't know about everyone but i really want to become rich. I am always looking for an opportunity and nowadays crypto is my main target to get profit.
I want to be rich too. Therefore, I have to buy a lot of bitcoin and learn about cryptocurrencies. Understanding the blockchain is one of the best way to make us rich because the world is now focusing on how the cryptocurrency perform.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yes! I am rich... Well who dosen't want to be rich? If you really have the willingness to aim your dream you can go for it.. You need to work harder for it tho you may suffer now but soon enjoy it later right! And with faith everthing will be posible... Just be positive in anyways that can be a big boosting effect as well.. And keep trying your best to earn your success..
Activity: 64
March 27, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
Almost every people only wants in their life is to be rich someday but the main reason why not all of us can be rich because if we are all rich, who will sell a house to us and our basic needs? Who would do the things that are needed to be done by humans? No one because we are all rich there would be chaos and there will be no order afterwards.
Activity: 4
March 27, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
"You can have all the money in the world, but if you have no free time to spend it, what’s the point of being rich? The public court players aren’t poor, they just aren’t very wealthy. Yet their lifestyles are pretty wonderful if you ask me. The private club players also have nice lives, they are just time constrained due to their jobs."
Activity: 33
March 27, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Yes,of course I want to be rich,because each one of us we have goal in life,and possibly use in a proper way not in a negative way.and if given a chance to rich I can handle some negative thoughts to maintain honestly.and all of us  they need money to buy important needs.
Pages:
Jump to: