Pages:
Author

Topic: So You Want To Use Bitcoin On Your Website? - page 2. (Read 15657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
November 13, 2016, 09:14:08 PM
A tip of the hat to you... Found a useful script in your book and implemented part of it (with a little tweaking) into my SpacePirate game. Had no idea about WalletNotify until today, funny how you can work/dev with Bitcoin for years and then you learn something new! Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Interesting topic.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Its a good information you have proved in this thread.
 Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Wow what a great thread, and well done every one that contributes to it ....
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Wow this is what are looking for add Bitcoin in my website.Very helpful tutorial and well-explained videos.And now im start to add bitcoin as payment processor in my friend website.Thank you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great, good to be aware of it.
Activity: 462
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
So many appreciations for your work coinableS.. and congrats for your new book.. I want to buy it.

Awesome, just ordered the book.

Thanks for everything Kyle.

Very cool! Once you get it please consider leaving a review on Amazon. Reviews really help the book rankings  Grin
I want to buy the book for Bitcoin. why don't you add your book in a bitcoin marketplace instead of amazon which don't accept bitcoin?
It doesn't mean I have any issue that you added the book in amazon, it is fine. but I think you should add this for bitcoin too. (If it is added and I don't know please provide me link/detail)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186

Very cool! Once you get it please consider leaving a review on Amazon. Reviews really help the book rankings  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 12

Activity: 303
Thanks for this thread. I'm planning to make a website of mine and I need some of this tutorials. Kudos to you bro. You did a good job here.
legendary
UPDATE:

The Building Bitcoin Websites Book is now available on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Building-Bitcoin-Websites-Beginners-Development/dp/153494544X

This is the thread started it all. It's taken an entire year but I've finally finished my book!

If you liked my tutorials take it a step further and check out my new book, Building Bitcoin Websites: A Beginner's Guide To Bitcoin Focused Web Development. Learn to become a full stack developer while leveraging the use of Bitcoin integration. Take your ideas and turn them into completed working websites!

Activity: 140
DEGEN Future Traders
Hi my friend, thanks for the manual...

Maybe is time to updete the API blockchain part because this section has change.

Obviously we have to read the new changes and create the things in a new way.

But if you want your beautiful manual up to date, maybe is a good idea that you do it.

Thanks again, im working step by step with your manual and start to jump when the BTC price appears in the page...

hehehe

Cheers

I saw the update in the videos section after write this, im sorry.
Activity: 140
DEGEN Future Traders
thanks a lot for this info my friend, is very important to me.

Have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
So we're all at least somewhat techy if we're into bitcoin, but that doesn't mean we all know how to code like a pro.
I believe there is a serious lack of tutorials and step-by-step walk throughs available in the bitcoin ecosystem.

I want to use visual basic .NET (but 2.0), and I find that there are so many endless tutorials on using python and also for C#. But since I'm a big fan of visual basic .NET, I find that its impossible to find guides to do almost anything.

I'm mostly interested in trying to make a raw transaction as a nice challenge, but also sometime maybe begin a project of building a desktop wallet in .NET, or better yet, an open source .NET library on github for versions below 4.0.   Cheesy

It is of course a little bit easier in .NET4.0, as it has many of those bitcoin related crypto functions like BigIntegers, RIPEMD160, ECDSA calculation etc, but i would prefer trying to make it in .NET 2.0 as this way I'm having most of the tools to converting the code to a VB clone with multiOS compiling.  Smiley

So, a few years ago, I moved from vb to c# and never looked back. Don't let c# push you away, I have a couple of recommendations for you if you ever want to switch:
C# & VB.NET Conversion Pocket Reference By Jose Mojica
Build Your Own ASP.NET 4 Web Site Using C# & VB, 4th Edition
Check out George Kimionis's Bitcoin Library for .net - https://github.com/GeorgeKimionis/BitcoinLib

That being said, designing a good web application these days is very difficult in .net, at least up to VS 2013. I haven't tried the later version yet. There's a lack of a good IDE that welds dynamic client facing code (jquery, ajax, etc) with server side code unless you use expensive add-ons (telerik, etc).
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So we're all at least somewhat techy if we're into bitcoin, but that doesn't mean we all know how to code like a pro.
I believe there is a serious lack of tutorials and step-by-step walk throughs available in the bitcoin ecosystem.

I want to use visual basic .NET (but 2.0), and I find that there are so many endless tutorials on using python and also for C#. But since I'm a big fan of visual basic .NET, I find that its impossible to find guides to do almost anything.

I'm mostly interested in trying to make a raw transaction as a nice challenge, but also sometime maybe begin a project of building a desktop wallet in .NET, or better yet, an open source .NET library on github for versions below 4.0.   Cheesy

It is of course a little bit easier in .NET4.0, as it has many of those bitcoin related crypto functions like BigIntegers, RIPEMD160, ECDSA calculation etc, but i would prefer trying to make it in .NET 2.0 as this way I'm having most of the tools to converting the code to a VB clone with multiOS compiling.  Smiley
legendary
i use gettransaction($txid);

how get my wallet address for receiving? (this method get payer wallet address only)

If gettransaction isn't showing you enough info you could use getrawtransaction instead and pick out what you need from the inputs/outs.

Code:
getrawtransaction($txid, 1);
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
i use gettransaction($txid);

how get my wallet address for receiving? (this method get payer wallet address only)
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Wallet notify will trigger twould times. Once when the TX is first seen, and again after first confirmation. If you are looking for 3 you will need to program it manually.

ok. i will create php script.
but where setup my callback.php? (similar blockchain.info)

can make similar callback blockchain api v2?
legendary
Wallet notify will trigger twould times. Once when the TX is first seen, and again after first confirmation. If you are looking for 3 you will need to program it manually.
Pages:
Jump to: