Pages:
Author

Topic: SoCAL BITCOINERS Poll: Where to meet??? - page 5. (Read 9050 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 27, 2012, 02:01:36 AM
Really? San Bernadino, CA - 4 votes!?
... are you guys starting your own Bincoin economy over there or what  Shocked

I'm somewhat undecided on what to vote...
Technically, I can go to any of these places, but not sure which would be better...
I do like to just visit SD for the hell of it, so wouldn't mind tagging to their meet.

BTW, what is plan for that meet?
What are we going to do?
How long will it take?
How much vodka should I bring?  Grin

sticking to one question right now, where to meet

but for fun:

secretly videotape each other
a few hours
at least 2 liters of vod
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 27, 2012, 01:20:43 AM
Really? San Bernadino, CA - 4 votes!?
... are you guys starting your own Bincoin economy over there or what  Shocked

I'm somewhat undecided on what to vote...
Technically, I can go to any of these places, but not sure which would be better...
I do like to just visit SD for the hell of it, so wouldn't mind tagging to their meet.

BTW, what is plan for that meet?
What are we going to do?
How long will it take?
How much vodka should I bring?  Grin
September 27, 2012, 01:01:55 AM
Looks like there's a san diego meetup that has been happening already, should we join them up?

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-SD-OC/
September 26, 2012, 10:54:40 PM
So question for the group while we try to figure out if and where we can meet.  So out of all of So Cal we only have 8 people following this group?  I know I am new here but I would have thought that So Cal or CA would have more people chatting and or meeting.  

I guess its a small world, for now.

No, there's more of us. Some of us just live in a city with crime, crappy gun laws, and packed with liberals... and we don't get a vote option.

+1 vote for Los Angeles.  All the liberals, crime and crappy gun laws exemplify how badly bitcoin is needed here.  Grin

I also plan on attending Libertopia, however, and am open to meeting in SD during that weekend.

shit you paid 250 bucks for ticket? or plan to pay 300 at the door?
Activity: 135
Merit: 107
September 26, 2012, 08:05:34 PM
So question for the group while we try to figure out if and where we can meet.  So out of all of So Cal we only have 8 people following this group?  I know I am new here but I would have thought that So Cal or CA would have more people chatting and or meeting.  

No, there's more of us. Some of us just live in a city with crime, crappy gun laws, and packed with liberals... and we don't get a vote option.

+1 vote for Los Angeles.  All the liberals, crime and crappy gun laws exemplify how badly bitcoin is needed here.  Grin

I also plan on attending Libertopia, however, and am open to meeting in SD during that weekend.
September 15, 2012, 02:33:14 PM

i listed both san fran and LA areas this topic is for california bud Tongue
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2012, 02:31:04 PM

September 15, 2012, 01:17:06 AM

Incidentally, this event is about a month out.  There will be some bitcoiners there.

Libertopia 2012 - San Diego - Oct. 11-14, 2012

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/libertopia-2012-san-diego-oct-11-14-2012-109389

Interesting, My work has me locked up on the 11th and 12th but 13th and 14th I could come down.  Might go for some of the talks.  Thanks and happy to try for this or another meet.

freedom event. unfortunately admission is not free...
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
September 14, 2012, 08:06:46 AM

Incidentally, this event is about a month out.  There will be some bitcoiners there.

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/libertopia-2012-san-diego-oct-11-14-2012-109389

Interesting, My work has me locked up on the 11th and 12th but 13th and 14th I could come down.  Might go for some of the talks.  Thanks and happy to try for this or another meet.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
September 14, 2012, 04:05:13 AM

September 13, 2012, 12:03:26 AM
So question for the group while we try to figure out if and where we can meet.  So out of all of So Cal we only have 8 people following this group?  I know I am new here but I would have thought that So Cal or CA would have more people chatting and or meeting. 

September 12, 2012, 11:54:59 PM
Your Missing like half of southern california on your list  Grin

If you look on a map its like a giant "C" thats backwards but your missing  Orange County and LA County on that List.

Your missing the middle of southern Claifornia.
I'd vote Orange County or LA.

added orange county

people don't like LA. It's like new york or chicago, crime and crappy gun laws and packed with liberals

I have never been to New York or Chicago but I would like to think that those cities are better then LA and not like it.  If so then really no reason for me to go I guess Sad.  OC is good for me.
September 12, 2012, 11:53:01 PM
That is some funny shit, two votes for each one except two which got zeros.  That is funny. 

I am cool with coming down to San Diego or OC and even LA but I would need a two day heads up with an address.  If we did meet in San Bernardino I could recommend some places but really not as good as what is in OC or San Diego. 

As for the security business cool idea but wow packing some heat my man or what.  I love my guns but wow.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
September 12, 2012, 09:05:52 PM
It wasn't one of the available choices, but most geeky stuff in Southland happens in West LA (Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina del Rey)
September 12, 2012, 03:48:52 AM
I've looked into starting a private security company just so i can conceal carry in california. When i'm in arizona I have like 3 handguns in my car lol.
If I transport my Assault Weapons in California, I have to carry around my paperwork from the DOJ saying hey i'm legal, and it can only be to certain area's/events.

wow, what steps to setup a security company? need bus. lic. etc. I'm sure

When i setup poll I had the setting so it should allow vote changes but that feature must not work

RESET POLL PLEASE VOTE AGAIN
jga
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
http://btcgear.com
September 12, 2012, 02:01:01 AM
I'm very close to Carlsbad, but I can get to San Diego pretty easily and Orange County slightly less easily.
Activity: 826
September 12, 2012, 01:55:22 AM

If you look on a map its like a giant "C" thats backwards but your missing  Orange County and LA County on that List.

added orange county

people don't like LA. It's like new york or chicago, crime and crappy gun laws and packed with liberals

I've looked into starting a private security company just so i can conceal carry in california. When i'm in arizona I have like 3 handguns in my car lol.

If I transport my Assault Weapons in California, I have to carry around my paperwork from the DOJ saying hey i'm legal, and it can only be to certain area's/events.

Activity: 588
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
September 12, 2012, 01:11:24 AM

added orange county

I can't take back my vote, so remove one from SD and add one to OC.
September 12, 2012, 01:03:29 AM

added orange county

Activity: 588
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
September 11, 2012, 12:11:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: