Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 100. (Read 74793 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
July 17, 2016, 11:23:33 AM
DiMarizio is reporting that Dortmund could complete the signings of Andre Schürrle (€32-€33 mil) and Mario Götze (€28 mil) in the coming days.
Would be a great bounce back from losing Mkhitaryan and Gündogan.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 17, 2016, 11:21:48 AM
Andre Gomes from Valencia is a target for both Barcelona and Real Madrid. They are talking about 65 million € transfer fee. Real Madrid is interested in player after failed Pogba chase. I don't know if he fits Real Madrid's system but he'll be good in Barcelona.

It hasnt been confirmed yet wether real madrid has already backed out on their chase of pogba or not. For what he is worth, real madrid should be able to offer more money than what manchester united is ready to offer for pogba so it shouldnt be a big deal for them especially when they are desperately needs a midfielder like pogba now
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2016, 11:16:58 AM
Andre Gomes from Valencia is a target for both Barcelona and Real Madrid. They are talking about 65 million € transfer fee. Real Madrid is interested in player after failed Pogba chase. I don't know if he fits Real Madrid's system but he'll be good in Barcelona.
legendary
Merit: 1013
July 17, 2016, 11:07:27 AM
Messi to sign new Barcelona deal
Lionel Messi will sign a new contract with Barcelona upon returning from holiday, with his current deal expected to be extended by three years to run until 2021.

Source: Mundo Deportivo

This could probably be messi's final contract, in 5 more years he might retire and might have set an unbeatable record in barcelona

Kevin Prince Boateng is free but nobody wants him. He is quality player but injury prone.
Mourinho doesn't consider Bastian Schweinsteiger in his plans, we might see a move for him next days.

Schweinsteiger doesnt even fit with van gaal's strategy when he was still coaching so Im not really surprised to see this. Signing schweinsteiger from munich the first time was actually a mistake and schweinsteiger spent alot more time off the field rather than playing , they should have sign someone younger and better
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 17, 2016, 11:06:38 AM
Chelsea plot Mahrez swoop
Having already bought N'Golo Kante from Leicester City, Chelsea are planning a second raid on the Premier League champions as they plot a move for Riyad Mahrez.

Source: Sunday Express

Oh my god, yes please!  I would love to watch a game with Hazard at the left and Mahrez at the right.  And both possibly taking turns cutting in and then striking with their strong foot.  Chelsea will have the most threatening attack force in the EPL if they get Mahrez.  Arguably more threatening than Man City.

They should go for vardy as well if they are planning to get mahrez from leicester. Chelsea need some striker although their stock of striker is alot however I dont really see any of them will fit with conte's strategy and of course duo of mahrez and vardy was undefeatable in the last season so why not while they got the money for it

I personally think Kante made a mistake. He should have stayed with LC one more season, play CL and then pick another club.

I don't think Vardy would fit well in Chelsea's system.

If LC finishes in top 4 again, players won't be leaving that club as fast as expected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 10:45:13 AM
Messi to sign new Barcelona deal
Lionel Messi will sign a new contract with Barcelona upon returning from holiday, with his current deal expected to be extended by three years to run until 2021.

Source: Mundo Deportivo
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
July 17, 2016, 10:16:34 AM
Kevin Prince Boateng is free but nobody wants him. He is quality player but injury prone.
Mourinho doesn't consider Bastian Schweinsteiger in his plans, we might see a move for him next days.
legendary
Merit: 1016
July 17, 2016, 09:44:37 AM
Having already bought N'Golo Kante from Leicester City, Chelsea are planning a second raid on the Premier League champions as they plot a move for Riyad Mahrez.

Oh my god, yes please!  I would love to watch a game with Hazard at the left and Mahrez at the right.  And both possibly taking turns cutting in and then striking with their strong foot.  Chelsea will have the most threatening attack force in the EPL if they get Mahrez.  Arguably more threatening than Man City.

They should go for vardy as well if they are planning to get mahrez from leicester. Chelsea need some striker although their stock of striker is alot however I dont really see any of them will fit with conte's strategy and of course duo of mahrez and vardy was undefeatable in the last season so why not while they got the money for it
Activity: 98
July 17, 2016, 09:15:33 AM
Juventus would like to sign Nemanja Matic from Chelsea.
Chelsea just bought N'Golo Kante this week from Leicester City, who figures to replace Matic as defensive midfielder.Chelsea may sell Matic for a fee in the range of £15 million.
Juve's pursuit of Matic could also impact their decision to sell Paul Pogba.
July 17, 2016, 07:26:15 AM

So now it very possible, Barca pull out of Mahrez race
Barca pull out of Mahrez race
Barcelona are no longer interested in signing Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez, leaving the door open for Arsenal or Chelsea to swoop for the Algeria international.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 17, 2016, 06:06:27 AM

Activity: 74
July 17, 2016, 06:06:00 AM
Borussia Dortmund have opened talks with Bayern Munich regarding the return of Mario Gotze.
Gotze moved from Dortmund to Munich for €35m in 2013 and now he might return to his home club .
He scored scored 31 goals in 114 appearances with Dortmund , while its scoring rate has improved in Bayern with 35 goals in 85 games .

I heard that to he is unhappy in bayern from article that i read
Anyway i dont think its good for him to that

He should go to liverpool, where his Dortmund coach Klopp works.
Klopp knows how to handle him best.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 17, 2016, 06:02:58 AM
Yes you are correct.  Anyway that makes it even worse.  But during that time I think Fergie let him go because he thinks Pogba didn't respect United enough to be worthy in the club.  Or so that's what the articles said.  You can't blame Fergie.  He's a man who demands respect as he should be.

Well you cant really blame pogba for that as well. He was young and he didnt have any chance to be on the main squad eventhough he thinks he was better than the others, he only got few chances to play in few cup games and yet fergie says nothing about his performance. Could this possibly be fergie's biggest mistake if united ended up signing him with over 100 millions?

It would even be a bigger mistake to not pursue and then a club like Man City acquiring him.  That would be a way bigger problem in the long run.  
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 17, 2016, 05:55:55 AM
Borussia Dortmund have opened talks with Bayern Munich regarding the return of Mario Gotze.
Gotze moved from Dortmund to Munich for €35m in 2013 and now he might return to his home club .
He scored scored 31 goals in 114 appearances with Dortmund , while its scoring rate has improved in Bayern with 35 goals in 85 games .

I heard that to he is unhappy in bayern from article that i read
Anyway i dont think its good for him to that
July 17, 2016, 05:48:39 AM

legendary
July 17, 2016, 05:29:03 AM
Yes you are correct.  Anyway that makes it even worse.  But during that time I think Fergie let him go because he thinks Pogba didn't respect United enough to be worthy in the club.  Or so that's what the articles said.  You can't blame Fergie.  He's a man who demands respect as he should be.

Well you cant really blame pogba for that as well. He was young and he didnt have any chance to be on the main squad eventhough he thinks he was better than the others, he only got few chances to play in few cup games and yet fergie says nothing about his performance. Could this possibly be fergie's biggest mistake if united ended up signing him with over 100 millions?
Just imagine Paul Pogba didn't leave Manchester United , will he be as good as he are now? He gained his skill and experience in Juventus , not benching in old trafford.
He is talented but thing probably won't be the same if he still in Manchester United.

If he is really talented then he will be given chances to prove it . He was a young player in juventus and yet he had proven himself to the coach and it made him got the position as the starter therefore he could developed himself into what he is right now, he could do the same even if he was in manchester united
July 17, 2016, 05:02:14 AM
Chelsea eye Ayew move
Chelsea are set to make a move for Swansea City forward Andre Ayew after Antonio Conte ruled out signing a big-name striker this summer.

Source: The Sun
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 17, 2016, 04:38:17 AM

Just imagine Paul Pogba didn't leave Manchester United , will he be as good as he are now? He gained his skill and experience in Juventus , not benching in old trafford.
He is talented but thing probably won't be the same if he still in Manchester United.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
July 17, 2016, 04:18:00 AM
legendary
July 17, 2016, 03:33:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: