Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 124. (Read 74793 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 11, 2016, 04:20:22 AM
Pogba to Real is just around the corner according to rumors.  And they're giving him the No. 5 shirt.

Could be, apparently Pjanic from Roma will be signing for Juventus for 38 mil euros, maybe Juve can afford to let Pogba go then, also Pogba+Kroos+Modric= insane middle

Damn...  I am hating Real Madrid more and more as time and time again, they keep getting these insanely good players without concerns about how much they cost.  But yeah, that's a great center + Ronaldo at the left and Bale at the right...  They got high odds to win back to back trophies in the Champions League.

I want to see Modric, Bale and Pogba back in the EPL.  La Liga just isn't that exciting for me.

My boy Modric should go to Man Utd.
Also Bale could leave RM this summer. There have been rumors about Kroos leaving as well.

1 big name (except James) will leave RM for sure.

Modric and Bale are still important for Real Madrid, I'm not sure if they will leave since they dont have any reason for that. Both of them still playing as starting line-up and fans include me still love them. And also I hope James to stay, if he play well in Copa America, I guess Zidane will give him more chance to play.

well yeah i agree.
But my theory - if Hazard plays well at the Euro, RM will pull the trigger on him. In that case pretty much both Bale and James are gone.
Key word "theory" haha

I'm not the fan of RM and that's why i want to see Modric gone lol

Yea james is out think more that mondric will leave
Maybe he will go to premiership or bundesliga
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 11, 2016, 01:33:00 AM
well yeah i agree.
But my theory - if Hazard plays well at the Euro, RM will pull the trigger on him. In that case pretty much both Bale and James are gone.
Key word "theory" haha

I guess you are Man United fan right? haha
I'm very sure if Man United can bring Modric to Old Trafford, they will win Premier League, since Man United dont have good playmaker, so have to force Rooney to play the role. About Hazard, last season is not a good moment for him imo after he was awarded as the best player in previous season. There are many news that stating Real Madrid interested to sign him, and I think its possible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 10, 2016, 01:55:45 PM
Pogba to Real is just around the corner according to rumors.  And they're giving him the No. 5 shirt.

Could be, apparently Pjanic from Roma will be signing for Juventus for 38 mil euros, maybe Juve can afford to let Pogba go then, also Pogba+Kroos+Modric= insane middle

Damn...  I am hating Real Madrid more and more as time and time again, they keep getting these insanely good players without concerns about how much they cost.  But yeah, that's a great center + Ronaldo at the left and Bale at the right...  They got high odds to win back to back trophies in the Champions League.

I want to see Modric, Bale and Pogba back in the EPL.  La Liga just isn't that exciting for me.

Also Bale could leave RM this summer. There have been rumors about Kroos leaving as well.

Modric and Bale are still important for Real Madrid, I'm not sure if they will leave since they dont have any reason for that. Both of them still playing as starting line-up and fans include me still love them. And also I hope James to stay, if he play well in Copa America, I guess Zidane will give him more chance to play.

well yeah i agree.
Key word "theory" haha

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 10, 2016, 11:04:38 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 03:56:25 AM
a bit off topic,
but a bit sad to see this new

Former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger announces retirement at the age of 31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3633007/Former-Liverpool-defender-Daniel-Agger-announces-retirement-age-31.html

really think he is good defender with scoring skill,
sad to see he retires at this age Cry
That was true??i can't understand why he doing this,but he one of many favorit defender in this world,i wish he come back as manager,n ever forget how he played well in Liverpool and Denmark,and never forget his amazing tattos.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 10, 2016, 02:24:26 AM
i heard that MNU new man Mourinho will try to take Matic from Chelsea if they agree on terms, he want something new and he need to remake MNU from this season
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 10, 2016, 12:42:08 AM
Watford have rejected a bid in excess of £15million from Leicester for striker Troy Deeney.

Source:  The Guardian

He would have made a decent signing for Leicester...  If Vardy goes they'd need someone really pacey to replace him.
Activity: 382
June 09, 2016, 09:25:27 PM
a bit off topic,
but a bit sad to see this new

Former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger announces retirement at the age of 31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3633007/Former-Liverpool-defender-Daniel-Agger-announces-retirement-age-31.html

really think he is good defender with scoring skill,
sad to see he retires at this age Cry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 09, 2016, 08:57:07 PM

legendary
June 09, 2016, 08:43:48 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
June 09, 2016, 06:59:44 PM
yesterday i have wait all day for ibrahimovix announce to new team to facebook, but are only a joke.
i think the real big transfer start only later euro 2016, more team like see first the end of competition
He has growing old now so very danger got injured at euro maybe he will announcement to public where the club he choice to go after euro ended or sweden out from euro.
Zlatan's age should not be a problem, he has been in great form in the last 3 years. Also, any team in a big league that signs him will want him mostly to boost shirt sales, the guy is the most prolific footballer alive.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2016, 06:37:37 PM
yesterday i have wait all day for ibrahimovix announce to new team to facebook, but are only a joke.
i think the real big transfer start only later euro 2016, more team like see first the end of competition

Yes, i have the same opinion, we will have to wait to see the important changes. Normal players wants to wait the end of competition to close its transfer negotiation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
June 09, 2016, 06:32:45 PM
He has growing old now so very danger got injured at euro maybe he will announcement to public where the club he choice to go after euro ended or sweden out from euro.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
June 09, 2016, 03:48:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 09, 2016, 01:59:03 PM
More will be after first week in euro then transfers will come and rumors off course
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
June 09, 2016, 01:49:59 PM
got another rumour for players transfer today

Juventus wants Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich

This is not a new rumour, Juventus want Goetze since few years ago IIRC. It could be done this year because as I read on my local sports news, Mourinho want to bring some players from Juve (Pogba, Moratta, and Bonuci)
If Pogba or Moratta moved to Manchester United, so Goetze will be a good choice to replace Moratta or Pogba.

I don't think Moratta is good enough for MU.
Mou is bringing Zlatan from PSG so there is no need for Moratta.

some media said that MU who want Zlatan move to MU,and not Mou who want him,and i dont think Zlatan will match with Mou in team,they both look like selfish and can't ruled. i wish zlatan make sureprise by sign into unpredict team. and i think Moratta good for MU,he remind us to Nistelrooy.
legendary
June 09, 2016, 12:59:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 09, 2016, 08:55:14 AM
got some rumors:-

Lewandowski  > Real Mardrid
John Stones > Man City
Both Arsenal & Liverpool want to bid Vardy

Hope that Vardy will not leave Leicester  Undecided.

Vardy is a sort of flag for that team.

ranieri confirms about this rumour http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7193551/Claudio-Ranieri-confirms-Arsenal-are-set-to-sign-Jamie-Vardy-with-medical-expected-on-Sunday.html . not sure if vardy would leave leicester as he stated in few months ago he wouldn't leave leicester but well money could change it and club need it .
Lewandoski to Real Madrid would be a good thing but I have to say that you cannot have both Benzema and Lewandoski on the same team because I feel like they have to play both.
if lewandowski confirmed then transfered to real madrid , i'm sure benzema would leave . but with him in real madrid it could make them more superior in europa and i believe it's the ambition of real madrid.
Activity: 364
June 09, 2016, 05:06:06 AM
got some rumors:-

Lewandowski  > Real Mardrid
John Stones > Man City
Both Arsenal & Liverpool want to bid Vardy

Hope that Vardy will not leave Leicester  Undecided.

Vardy is a sort of flag for that team.

ranieri confirms about this rumour http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7193551/Claudio-Ranieri-confirms-Arsenal-are-set-to-sign-Jamie-Vardy-with-medical-expected-on-Sunday.html . not sure if vardy would leave leicester as he stated in few months ago he wouldn't leave leicester but well money could change it and club need it .
Lewandoski to Real Madrid would be a good thing but I have to say that you cannot have both Benzema and Lewandoski on the same team because I feel like they have to play both.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 04:32:22 AM
Looks like Aubameyang to Manchester City is on.  They are close to acquiring him for 58M £.

I think he is overrated,
and dunno why Man CIty keep buying Forward,
but I really think they got more than enough already

True.  No way Aubameyang is worth 58M £.  But hey, this is Man City we're talking about.  An up and coming 'about to become a money' club.  But one thing I admire about them is their ambition to become a super club and be in the ranks of Barca and Real.
He is a good player but I also think that it is a little bit to much for him, he has only played that good last season now we have to see if he can keep being consistent.
Jump to: