Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 39. (Read 74789 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 08, 2016, 03:09:43 AM
Cesc Fabregas going to A.C. Milan rumors started a few days ago, now it is gaining some heat that Chelsea won't accept any deal unless Mattia De Sciglio is included, I hope Milan can find a deal without offering their young star, I mean him and Romagnoli is Milan's future defense duos also the possibility of being mentored by Thiago Silva himself. Hoping the rumors are true and Milan will be back in its former glory.
Look like Juventus is more likely to sign Cesc Fabregas. Roman Abramovich ready to break the bank for Lenardoo Bonucci and plus a exchange for Cesc Fabregas. This experience Italian defender is clearly what Conte need. This is a fair deal because Fabregas will surely seal the important midfield role in Juventus.
Thiago Silva will consider rejoin AC Milan only if he didn't sign a new contract with PSG and AC Milan manage to qualify champions league next season said by his agent.

If I read this right, basically thiago silva is throwing away his opportunity to win trophy each year with PSG and wanting to come back and help AC milan? He is stupid, PSG should be his only place to go if there is no other option beside ac milan. PSG could even afford to double up his payment if needed be

second on this think that is best for him what you said but sometimes players just want something stupid
but i can figure out his mean and goals for this i would go to PSG
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
October 08, 2016, 01:41:12 AM
Cesc Fabregas going to A.C. Milan rumors started a few days ago, now it is gaining some heat that Chelsea won't accept any deal unless Mattia De Sciglio is included, I hope Milan can find a deal without offering their young star, I mean him and Romagnoli is Milan's future defense duos also the possibility of being mentored by Thiago Silva himself. Hoping the rumors are true and Milan will be back in its former glory.
Look like Juventus is more likely to sign Cesc Fabregas. Roman Abramovich ready to break the bank for Lenardoo Bonucci and plus a exchange for Cesc Fabregas. This experience Italian defender is clearly what Conte need. This is a fair deal because Fabregas will surely seal the important midfield role in Juventus.
Thiago Silva will consider rejoin AC Milan only if he didn't sign a new contract with PSG and AC Milan manage to qualify champions league next season said by his agent.

If I read this right, basically thiago silva is throwing away his opportunity to win trophy each year with PSG and wanting to come back and help AC milan? He is stupid, PSG should be his only place to go if there is no other option beside ac milan. PSG could even afford to double up his payment if needed be
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
October 07, 2016, 05:48:27 PM
in my opinion it will be hard to see AC Milan get to Championsleague this year unless they get extreamly lucky because there is a big fight over the top three spots and one already taken by Juventus and the other two more likely to go for Napoli and Roma also Inter can be a threat for the CL spot so i doubt that Silva will go for them and he more likely to stay at PSG.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 07, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
October 07, 2016, 11:45:04 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 07, 2016, 03:50:42 AM
because got injuried since last season his performance not really good especially Klopp not give him chance to playing every week and if he felt unhappy i think that's normal because every player want to playing every week and move to other teams is good options to save his own career also if he doesn't playing regularly in the league i think he will not playing in the world cup 2018

The current liverpool lineup is good enough , they has never lose after klopp made that changes. If I were klopp then Im sure going to use the same lineup right now after those consecutive wins. There is no point to change it when it is still working, it will only break the good things up and the team could be starting to fall apart as well

Yes, Jurgen Klopp is reached one year to being Liverpool manager. He hqa An enough timw to make a perfect starting eleven. And current liverpool line up is the best. This situation might so bad for Daniel Sturridge. Once he is a dangerous striker but now he have to fight harder to get a play time. Maybe leave the club us the best way.
legendary
Merit: 1016
October 07, 2016, 02:26:10 AM
because got injuried since last season his performance not really good especially Klopp not give him chance to playing every week and if he felt unhappy i think that's normal because every player want to playing every week and move to other teams is good options to save his own career also if he doesn't playing regularly in the league i think he will not playing in the world cup 2018

The current liverpool lineup is good enough , they has never lose after klopp made that changes. If I were klopp then Im sure going to use the same lineup right now after those consecutive wins. There is no point to change it when it is still working, it will only break the good things up and the team could be starting to fall apart as well
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2016, 02:20:27 AM
Daniel Sturridge       looks like he want    to leave Liverpool. He    looks unhappy,  after in every game this season, he always sit on a bench. Jurgen Klopp always use a false9 with Roberto Firmino in forwards. This season in premier league,  Sturridge only made 1 assist, not a good statistics for a striker. And latest news, Arsenal are in the front to get Daniel Sturridge.
legendary
Activity: 1064
October 07, 2016, 01:38:13 AM
Daniel Sturridge       looks like he want    to leave Liverpool. He    looks unhappy,  after in every game this season, he always sit on a bench. Jurgen Klopp always use a false9 with Roberto Firmino in forwards. This season in premier league,  Sturridge only made 1 assist, not a good statistics for a striker. And latest news, Arsenal are in the front to get Daniel Sturridge.

Sturridge is susceptible to injury so I hope they get a fair price for him.  But knowing how Wenger operates during the transfer window in the past, I'm pretty sure he's gonna low ball Liverpool and they would have no choice but to accept the deal just to offload Sturridge out of their hands.  Unless there's another club in Europe that wants to have him badly which I doubt.

Sturridge is still a great player if he is given the chance to perform well.. he is kinda like martial from england. Some team in premier league might need his service, if he wants to leave the club badly he should be taking some pay cut so the other team would get a chance to sign him otherwise he is overprice
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 06, 2016, 11:06:41 PM

Sturridge is susceptible to injury so I hope they get a fair price for him.  But knowing how Wenger operates during the transfer window in the past, I'm pretty sure he's gonna low ball Liverpool and they would have no choice but to accept the deal just to offload Sturridge out of their hands.  Unless there's another club in Europe that wants to have him badly which I doubt.
Activity: 672
October 06, 2016, 08:22:03 PM
legendary
October 01, 2016, 01:36:38 AM
I think Fabregas will leave Chelsea in winter. He need new club for a better way for his career.

He needs to leave the club because he doesnt really fit being in chelsea with conte. He was subbed at their last game and it was very embarassing experience for him. Considering that he still has some skill left in him, there will be alot of team that actually want him to play for them so he should be making decision to leave real soon

Yes, and I    think    the best way    for him is back to spain. Play in La liga. But not to back to Barcelona. I think he will be a better player if he join Sevilla    or Valencia. Both teams are really good    in front but their midfielder    isnot good enough. Especially Sevilla after Banega Joined Inter Milan, their Midfield is unstable. 
yeah i think he may be going back to LaLiga or Juventus may also get him or even PSG could throw some cash on him to get gim but there is also matic we can see him in a italien club also Cahill and Ivanovic on their way out too

Or yes, maybe he could join to Psg. Psg have an enough money to get him. Psg is the best    team for him.
Psg have Di Maria, he will be a good partner for Fabregas. Fabregas and Di Maria will give more assist to Cavani. We will see a beautiful ball again from him.

Fabregas is nothing more than an old player now, he still got some skill left in him however compared to most of the young player he is nothing . I doubt that PSG want to sign him when they can just sign for the other midfielder which could give much higher impact to the team instead of bringing fabregas
September 30, 2016, 10:00:47 PM
I think Fabregas will leave Chelsea in winter. He need new club for a better way for his career.

He needs to leave the club because he doesnt really fit being in chelsea with conte. He was subbed at their last game and it was very embarassing experience for him. Considering that he still has some skill left in him, there will be alot of team that actually want him to play for them so he should be making decision to leave real soon

Yes, and I    think    the best way    for him is back to spain. Play in La liga. But not to back to Barcelona. I think he will be a better player if he join Sevilla    or Valencia. Both teams are really good    in front but their midfielder    isnot good enough. Especially Sevilla after Banega Joined Inter Milan, their Midfield is unstable. 
yeah i think he may be going back to LaLiga or Juventus may also get him or even PSG could throw some cash on him to get gim but there is also matic we can see him in a italien club also Cahill and Ivanovic on their way out too

Or yes, maybe he could join to Psg. Psg have an enough money to get him. Psg is the best    team for him.
Psg have Di Maria, he will be a good partner for Fabregas. Fabregas and Di Maria will give more assist to Cavani. We will see a beautiful ball again from him.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 30, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

September 30, 2016, 12:42:18 PM

legendary
September 30, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

September 30, 2016, 07:09:33 AM
Article that i read just now saying that Chelsea will sell most of the team on winter transfers almost all key players will be placed on transfer list.
Will this be good for Chelsea or they try to outcome MNU money spend on summer transfers

Maybe because Now Antonio Conte don't have a player he needed.
Or maybe Chelsea players is not worth to be Conte's Player.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 30, 2016, 04:09:30 AM
I heard that A.C. Milan is the next destination of Memphis Depay, I guess many troubled stars are making Milan their 2nd home I hope that Milan and United will close on a good deal not ripping off milan again. Also Ben Arfa is also in play which will give Milan a great boost on its starting eleven.

Memphis dempay supposed to be a star for manchester united however he is quite selfish and keep on trying to score on his own. He needs to fix this issue or else he will need to find some other club. Not even ac milan would want to have him in their club if he cant control his selfishness
he is trying to show how good he is in scoring goals , but failed everytime.
i doubt ac milan could bring memphis depay to san siro as the transfer fee for this player is pretty much.
they will not afford to pay the fee , but seriously memphis depay is a high potential player he need more time to play.
You are losing hope already for Memphis Depay at 22 years old although not considered a youngster can still be considered as a young talent, a talent like that can rise on a Serie A kind of league. Look at Pogba he shined at Juventus and now is back at Man United. But I hope Milan will go back to its former glory.  If its not for uts corrupt owner we still he in top of the Football world.
legendary
Merit: 1013
September 30, 2016, 02:09:11 AM
Article that i read just now saying that Chelsea will sell most of the team on winter transfers almost all key players will be placed on transfer list.
Will this be good for Chelsea or they try to outcome MNU money spend on summer transfers

There isnt that many star player left hanging even if chelsea want to steer them all to their club. One thing for sure, it is goig to cost them alot of money and they will not be able to do it. On top of that, why would they be hiring contr if they just plan to win the league by using most of the superstar player available
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 30, 2016, 01:32:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: