Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 52. (Read 74789 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 21, 2016, 06:00:32 AM
looks like Guardiola has seriously now because rumour says that Manchester City want to sell Joe Hart £30 millions because they need more funds to buy some players again this summer but i didn't see any teams officially bid for Joe Hart currently

I read manchester city not sell Joe Hart, but pep guardiola provide freedom of movement if Joe hart wanted to leave manchester city next summer. Joe hart seem to have a tough start to life under new manager.
yeah last season for Joe Hart was not his best and with Pep Guardiola will allow him o leave Manchester City this month also with his role has been demoted in favor of Willy Caballero whilee we can see also another transfer for Claudio Bravo as he will join City in the PL.
Pep should give Hart a chance to play as starting line up in Premier League and after that he can decide whether Hart is still good or not for Man City. I agree Hart's performance is decreasing, especially in Euro Cup 2016. But he has made big contribution for Man City and he is one of the most important roles in the team. Pep must rethink the decision again.
Joe Hart is the main reason how City manage to get so far in the last season Champions League. I don't think Hart performance are decrease , i think his style just won't fit for Guardiola. He need a keeper like Neuer , Ter Stegen or Bravo. It's better for Hart to leave because even he eventually get the time to play , he won't be performance well under pressure from Guardiola. There will be lot club that need Hart service , such a disgrace to keep sitting in the City bench , Pep will definitely regret if he leave the club.
If you saw when he playing in Euro 2016, then you would realize that his performance is decreasing. He also doesnt has stable performance for whole season, which few seasons ago his position was taken by Pantilimon as the main goalkeeper, and now Caballero. I guess if City lose or conceded many goals, Pep will give Hart a chance again.
Different squad might effect different performance from him , doesn't mean he will stay suck in Manchester City too. Anyway , i really think it won't matter now , Pep made his desicion by trying to sign Claudio Bravo , the deal should be close in next few days. Pep said Joe Hart are free to leave the club , i don't think he will get a chance for redemption again. He will always be the best goalkeeper for all of City fans.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 20, 2016, 11:31:46 PM
looks like Guardiola has seriously now because rumour says that Manchester City want to sell Joe Hart £30 millions because they need more funds to buy some players again this summer but i didn't see any teams officially bid for Joe Hart currently

I read manchester city not sell Joe Hart, but pep guardiola provide freedom of movement if Joe hart wanted to leave manchester city next summer. Joe hart seem to have a tough start to life under new manager.
yeah last season for Joe Hart was not his best and with Pep Guardiola will allow him o leave Manchester City this month also with his role has been demoted in favor of Willy Caballero whilee we can see also another transfer for Claudio Bravo as he will join City in the PL.
Pep should give Hart a chance to play as starting line up in Premier League and after that he can decide whether Hart is still good or not for Man City. I agree Hart's performance is decreasing, especially in Euro Cup 2016. But he has made big contribution for Man City and he is one of the most important roles in the team. Pep must rethink the decision again.
Joe Hart is the main reason how City manage to get so far in the last season Champions League. I don't think Hart performance are decrease , i think his style just won't fit for Guardiola. He need a keeper like Neuer , Ter Stegen or Bravo. It's better for Hart to leave because even he eventually get the time to play , he won't be performance well under pressure from Guardiola. There will be lot club that need Hart service , such a disgrace to keep sitting in the City bench , Pep will definitely regret if he leave the club.
If you saw when he playing in Euro 2016, then you would realize that his performance is decreasing. He also doesnt has stable performance for whole season, which few seasons ago his position was taken by Pantilimon as the main goalkeeper, and now Caballero. I guess if City lose or conceded many goals, Pep will give Hart a chance again.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 20, 2016, 08:50:02 PM
Ajax and Barcelona almost deal with buying Jasper Cillessen because with €14 millions the player will goes to spanish soon and i was found another rumour that Romelu Lukaku has refuse Chelsea offer and will decide stay in Everton but seems Everton has agree to increase his salary

It seems he hate those club and wont let go of those hatred. I was quite sure that he will receive this offer because no matter how much that he is going to receive from everton, there is no way that everton could give more than what chelsea offered him so this is kind of a good opportunity being wasted here
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 20, 2016, 07:59:19 PM
Ajax and Barcelona almost deal with buying Jasper Cillessen because with €14 millions the player will goes to spanish soon and i was found another rumour that Romelu Lukaku has refuse Chelsea offer and will decide stay in Everton but seems Everton has agree to increase his salary

It's a pretty good news. because with so if indeed Moussa Dembele joined everton then it will strengthen the team and will provide outstanding value. because everton are also one of the football club and they also play very well
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 20, 2016, 07:24:09 PM

iam very sad number one goalkeeper in england national team
not starting eleven only banch player, i hope in sell join big club too and starting eleven
maybe totenham hotspur, arsenal or liverpool

Lol. I don't know if you're serious or just want to type random comments but the Spurs have Lloris, Arsenal has Cech and LFC has Mignolet.  All 3 are good goal keepers.  Maybe Mignolet is not that good compared to the other two but he's good enough.  If there's one club that would make sense for Hart it's Everton.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 20, 2016, 05:20:00 PM

not starting eleven only banch player, i hope in sell join big club too and starting eleven
i think the deal is moving closer as Barcelona say they "have the beginning of an agreement" over keeper Claudio Bravo's transfer to Manchester City.
Barcelona technical secretary Robert Fernandez said: "We are awaiting events this week. When Claudio leaves, we hope to have a new keeper."
Joe Hart is considering a move after being dropped as first choice goalkeeper.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2016, 01:41:01 PM
legendary
Merit: 1016
August 20, 2016, 12:00:58 PM
Haha i read diego simeone has lied about atletico not buy diego costa because atletico has get kevin gameiro.
what for, barcelona had buy jasper cillessen from ajax due bercelona has have claudio bravo.

They was going to sign diego costa back but it seems that chelsea couldnt get lukaku from everton so there is no replacement for diego costa. Those three teams are stuck with that options so there is no one that moved, too bad that the deal didnt happen as it would be great for lukaku to join chelsea
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
August 20, 2016, 11:25:00 AM
Haha i read diego simeone has lied about atletico not buy diego costa because atletico has get kevin gameiro.
what for, barcelona had buy jasper cillessen from ajax due bercelona has have claudio bravo.
legendary
Merit: 1013
August 20, 2016, 08:03:10 AM
Carlo Ancelotti has no plans to enter the transfer market to sign a replacement for Kingsley Coman, who suffered an ankle injury and is out indefinitely. Ancelotti believes Bayern has enough players already and i think its a good way to make other clubs that they are not intrested in their players so they can offer a low fee to get their players transferred with bayern realy intrested in them in secret.

Bayern munich has a complete set of players and they are just like real madrid and barcelona, with a right coach they could always end up winning the champions league. It is too bad that pep didnt win any champions league when he was still with bayern munich, he won mostly the germany league which isnt anything to be proud off
August 20, 2016, 07:49:07 AM
Carlo Ancelotti has no plans to enter the transfer market to sign a replacement for Kingsley Coman, who suffered an ankle injury and is out indefinitely. Ancelotti believes Bayern has enough players already and i think its a good way to make other clubs that they are not intrested in their players so they can offer a low fee to get their players transferred with bayern realy intrested in them in secret.
Activity: 826
August 20, 2016, 05:07:14 AM
Roberto Pereyra From Juventus To Watford => £11.05m   .
Leandro Castán from Sampdoria To AS Roma => End of loan.
Dodô from Inter Milan to Sampdoria => Loan .
Mario Gómez from Fiorentina to VfL Wolfsburg => £10.20m .
Activity: 126
August 20, 2016, 03:33:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1064
August 20, 2016, 03:12:37 AM

Wether you like it or not, joe hart is no longer young and I hate to admit that he was quite bad nowadays. Manchester city is a rich club and they could almost afford to sign 1 or 2 potential goalkeeper to replace him. It doesnt has to be now but sooner or later he will be replaced for sure if he is performing that bad again
August 20, 2016, 01:10:43 AM

legendary
Merit: 1013
August 19, 2016, 07:52:54 PM
Napoli would take a great profit if the deal for Kalidou Koulibaly move to chelsea had done but napoli want more than 58 million euros. i so excited seeing premier league team has made many transfer this year and the league would be interesting to seen.
Napoli are making good profit this season , whereas after selling Higuain for Juventus , they are very close from selling another player for huge amount . If this deal completed successfully , it will be the most expensive deal in Chelsea's history , and Koulibaly will surpass Torres who came to Chelsea for € 50 m .
even though napoli are in profit after huge higuain sale ,
but they not yet spend the money to sign a high class player so far ,
and a rumour about koulibaly to chelsea with 58 million euro are possibly will not happened ,
napoli asking too high for a player that not young , he is 25 years old , it is overpriced of course.

Napoli is turning into a real business club right now, they know how to negotiate deal and make it to their fullest however what concerns me is that so far they dont seems to be bothered by the fact that one or two of their star has left the club and they have yet to seek for their replacement despite the league is starting
August 19, 2016, 07:35:20 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
August 19, 2016, 02:29:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
August 19, 2016, 02:07:24 PM
August 19, 2016, 11:56:32 AM
Liverpool have accepted a £32 million transfer bid from Crystal Palace for Christian Benteke.
Benteke has been given permission to travel to London to undergo a medical after the Reds were satisfied with Palace's offer of £27 million with £5 million in add-ons.this will make Liverpool get back almost their all of their money as they bought him from Aston Villa last year for £32.5.
actually Benteke is a good player but i had watching several matches for Liverpool last season and looks like he was only in the bench almost on every matches and i think Benteke has made good decission with move to Crystal Palace because that could be save his career

The injury he have while he still in Liverpool are almost destroy his career. 30M are not worth it , it's good for Liverpool but not Crystal Palace , actually i was quite surprise that Palace manage to risk huge money. No guarantee good performance for Crystal Palace , he could suffer another bad season even if he get enough time to play.
And i think Liverpool should use the money they get to sign more defender. A good defender will absolutely help them to pursuit the top table.
Pages:
Jump to: