Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ SOCCERGUN.COM (BETA PLAYER VS PLAYER )★★ FREEROLLS EVERYTIME ★★ - page 7. (Read 11441 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Great site but not quite mobile friendly has problems refreshing my balance... Warning very addictive!
problem about balance was already solved. We will soon be launching our mobile version. Good Luck Nobitcoin. Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Great site but not quite mobile friendly has problems refreshing my balance... Warning very addictive!
our site is undergoing maintenance. We are adding new features. wait us a moment.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Nice game!
'freerolls' is a nice feauture.
Got my first cashout too.
https://blockchain.info/tx/5ed7067dbda3dfa34628c54da8f4d19960451fc3e5e80f9a1a41f9116dd0dbae
would love to visit again and again.
i don't know about programming, not a bit. It would be a good idea when you press join, randomly will choose a striker and goalkeeper for opponent , for example Ronaldo & Roberto vs. amorphia, maybe showing a flash screen with "vs." names and after that the game starts. i really don't know if this is possible. What do you think about my idea?
Thanks for suggestion @amorphia. We will soon add more bots with its own avatar. Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i don't know about programming, not a bit. It would be a good idea when you press join, randomly will choose a striker and goalkeeper for opponent , for example Ronaldo & Roberto vs. amorphia, maybe showing a flash screen with "vs." names and after that the game starts. i really don't know if this is possible. What do you think about my idea?
Is this game site dead or still be able to play and withdraw.
Our site is online. You can play and withdraw. Have fun on our multiplayer game. Wink
Nice Soccergun site amazing ..........fun..
Thanks Soccergun.......Cashout are received.......16Eh1Ace82XXdsnSpUJLJvDWsWmxh9aE6L
Thanks, Come back soon. Wink
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Nice Soccergun site amazing ..........fun..
Thanks Soccergun.......Cashout are received.......16Eh1Ace82XXdsnSpUJLJvDWsWmxh9aE6L
is anyone else experiencing issues with the site?? after i start a game players disappear and i can only hear the whistle nad after a while it shos me the score..... cant choose which side to shoot ..

After firefox crashed and restarted twice issue fixed!
Still you have errors in the game?. Please, let us know.

everything is fine, maybe a firefox bug... i don't know, Thanks anyway
is anyone else experiencing issues with the site?? after i start a game players disappear and i can only hear the whistle nad after a while it shos me the score..... cant choose which side to shoot ..

Still you have errors in the game?. Please, let us know.

I couldnt even open the site in my shitty laptop!

i think the game is based to flash player, try to install or upgrade your flash player.

Our game is based on html5. Web recommend using Chrome or Firefox Browsers. Wink

We recommend using Firefox or Chrome. Wink

i think the game is based to flash player, try to install or upgrade your flash player.
Activity: 34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Imagine Me and You
Info on website:

"Our website is under maintenance. We are optimizing our servers to offer better service."

Hopefully fast will be back! I want one more time kick Messi's ass!  Grin

Cool. I hope you can also add goalkeeper names.
Something to talk to about here in the thread.

haha true.. Now messi must also be goalkeeper .. actually it's a bit not fair..  Grin

LOL.. Messi's too small to become a goalkeeper.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Is this game site dead or still be able to play and withdraw.
Activity: 56
thank u
>> USER -= dewi1212
We are now completing the maintenance. Wait for us a few more hours. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: