Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Betting Platform - Bet Your Beans - Betting Application Feedback - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 37
🍀🍀🍀
for me the most frustrating aspect of crypto betting nowadays is kyc.

everywhere u go, all platforms wants to grab ur data before allowing u to withdraw anything.

i miss sites like directbet.eu where u did not even had to make an account to bet.

it was all on chain betting with instant payouts as soon as the outcome of a bet was achieved.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey Everyone

I'm here representing the team at Bet Your Beans, founded by Matt Campbell and myself. We are developing a social betting platform that centers around p2p betting, gamification aspects such as leaderboards and profile customization, crypto movement bets and sports content. We aim to create a platform that merges online betting with social media in order to provide a fun community betting experience. Withdrawals will be instant, there is no house edge as the user creates their own betlines/odds, the betmaker owns the smart contract so the funds always remain in the possession of the bettors.

My question for you all is what are the most frustrating aspects of the online crypto betting applications you use? For me I can't stand a messy layout or massive delays on payouts. If there is anything that bothers you about your current online betting experience please let us know so we can create the most accessible betting experience available.

Regards,
Sam
Pages:
Jump to: