Pages:
Author

Topic: Social media - page 4. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:57:49 PM
Is Facebook good or bad for the new generation?

Facebook is bad to some sometimes. Take the students for example. They are spending more time using facebook than in their studies. Facebook is a distraction to their studies and researches.
For lazy students - maybe. For those who are willing to conduct researched it provides an opportunity to contact scholars worldwide! And prevent reinventing the week))
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

Facebook is bad to some sometimes. Take the students for example. They are spending more time using facebook than in their studies. Facebook is a distraction to their studies and researches.
Activity: 214
November 29, 2017, 06:18:44 PM
social media will be beneficial with a better if used by people who always think positive, I think, good and bad depending on the user.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 05:50:02 PM
Social media is good way for us learn many things, you will see many benefit by read or seeing the post of your friend but its all back to your personalitation.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 29, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

It depends on how they use facebook. If you take advantage of its benefits like connecting with your loved ones and long lost friends, using it as a business channel, or making maponey through it, then it is advantageous on your part. But, if you use it in negative ways like spamming, chatting for lust, etc, then it is really bad.
Activity: 308
November 29, 2017, 02:57:11 PM
social media is a very useful means of communication for everyone
about positive and negative it depends on how we use it.
Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 08:55:00 AM
Social media , where you can post , like , share , search and do whatever you want . That was social media is
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
November 29, 2017, 08:24:09 AM

There is no specific if it's good or bad. The only thing we must consider is the time and make sure we are balanced when it comes to using Facebook. It's harmful and safe at the same time but we must watch our actions.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

Social media like facebook connecting family and friends. Nowadays it becomes the basic form of interpersonal communication.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
November 28, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

There are good points and also bad points. I think it depends on how and what purpose are we using the social media. If we allow it to use us or we use them. For example, there are those who use social media for promotion or for selling and others are just for plain communications. So why dont we use it for our own benefits and not just for selfish popularity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
November 28, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

In my opinion it is awful for the next generation and I am glad I only got involved in facebook at the tail end of my high school years. It can be good for some individuals of course but for most I think it is a waste of time and makes you think negatively about your character. I also think this is why you see more mental health problems in today's youth it isn't because they dont pay attention or listen it is because of god awful social medias.
Activity: 84
November 28, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

A. Positive Impact of Facebook
 -As a Media Promotion
Facebook is very potential to promote a product, service, intansi and so forth.
 -Sharing information
With facebook we can share information
 -Discussion Place
With facebook we can exchange ideas or share information by creating a group or organization etc
B. Negative Impact of Facebook
 -Social interaction decreases
Many people choose to be alone at home rather than hanging out with friends or family.
 -Forgetting the time
Status updates, photo uploads, chatting or viewing the wall of a facebook friend are very exciting and that can eventually make you forget time.
 -Fraud
Like other online media, facebook is also vulnerable exploited for the purpose of fraud until the murder case etc.

Good or bad depends on how to use it
Activity: 199
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
November 28, 2017, 01:06:25 PM
It is a very good way to complaint against a powerful men (politically and money). It also a very good platform to gather like minded people across the wold. Social media have more pros and cons for new generation.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 12:53:22 PM
Social media nowadays has been the most popular thing that passes time. Social media is also so much useful  for us, because of this now we can receive many important news and many job notices. Social media has also helped us for maintaining a good communication with other peoples who are far away from us.

I agree that social media is one of the best tool of communication for modern people.
Activity: 79
November 28, 2017, 12:26:21 PM
Social media nowadays has been the most popular thing that passes time. Social media is also so much useful  for us, because of this now we can receive many important news and many job notices. Social media has also helped us for maintaining a good communication with other peoples who are far away from us.
Activity: 10
November 28, 2017, 11:49:08 AM
There are direct benefits of social media in the form of greater market share and increased audiences.To increase these benefits technologies that better facilitate social media marketing has been developed; an example of this technology is the development of bots.
Activity: 672
November 28, 2017, 11:41:46 AM
Depending on the media what watched all the choice depends from the audience. social media is simply as a place of someone sharing his life and media liaison between each other
Activity: 21
November 28, 2017, 10:09:13 AM
Nowadays you cant pass a day without entering a social media. Facebook Twitter Instagram Whats App etc are the main social app. People are so additive on this. But this social sites can help you to be updated at anything. So its a good thing ,but have save bad effect too.
Activity: 32
November 28, 2017, 08:30:10 AM

facebook  is good to all we can reach other people that they are far away we know all what is good news and bad news and we can find our old friends like school friends and our relatives that they are in far away .
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 08:25:26 AM
Facebook has allowed to enter a new social generation. Like EVERYTHING, could lead to a twisted dynamic when missused, but I don't think this is exclusive to Facebook and I don't think we should stop it... just learn how to control it to our favor.
Pages:
Jump to: