Pages:
Author

Topic: Social media bounties are worth it or not? - page 2. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Social media bounties are worth it or not?
To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.

as far as I know, social media bounties can give you a good amount of the tokens and I think every people can do this. but you cannot get profit per month because the bounty program needs at least 2 months before we can get the rewards so we can sell the tokens in the exchange. and if you can join with one or two social media bounties, you will earn much of tokens in 2 tokens.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I think it's worth it because of its easy and not-so-easy job procedure but there are still projects that pay social media with low payment allocations, it's very painful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You cant really say that social media bounties are worth it or not because some of it will give you more than what you expect of. As a piece of advise, always participate in every social bounties you may encounter in every threads in the forum, because you cant gamble on just 5 or 10 social bounties out there, you have to make it a lot so that you'll have more chances of profiting once its over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
I do social media bounties like a full time job now as I dedicate 8hrs+/day doing bounties. I started to do social media bounties last Feb. and I already withdrawn $2k+ and I did sell my tokens right away if I just didn't sell some of my tokens right away I would have gotten way more.

That sounds great, it inspires me to do more in social media campaigns like Facebook and Twitter as well as Steemit campaign though I haven't even try earning real money from bounty campaigns because I just started last March. Tokens I received from all bounties are from my social media campaigns, most received few tokens only because of hectic schedule but it's a good way of earning well, for the first time I received 12,000 tokens from a bounty whom I worked for only 2 weeks that's good luck for me as newbie in bounty but the price for now is still low and i'm holding it now because I believed on the project's platform.

Social media is a good campaign but I want to level up by doing some blogging campaign because as noticed from other bounty hunter they earned more than in the social media as well as the signature campaign where hunter earns more.
Activity: 249
Six months ago, social bounty could earn from 100 to 500 dollars without much effort, but now payments have fallen to 10-20 dollars.
Personally, I stopped participating in social campaigns in the bounty. I even began to think that airdrop profitable. Especially when you see 3,000 or 4,000 people in a socialbounty. This is real insane. This is killing social bounty I guess.
Activity: 364
I think some are worth it, there are such bounty that give a good profit, now probably one of the most high-spirited is #sparkster, it's a pity there are only 5 days left.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
I would say they are not worth. I participate in many twitter social media bountys. Some of them from the beginning. But the stakes you receive there are always like 20$¨or less. So for just retweeting maybe not such a lot of work. But some of them also require to do own post about the project.

Can you specify for what time frame you received this 20 dollars, did you do the campaign a month, a week, or a day? If it was per day it is not that bad at all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Social media bounties can earn you more even double amount than a signature campaign if the coin is mamaged  by experienced developers and has strong suppprt.
Most members prefer to work with multiple twitter and facebook bounties with one account, i think it is always worth participating in bounties
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
With social media bounties, there are too many participants and hence you get very little of the amounts of stakes or tokens. The best social media i earned was such that, they distributed according to the date that each participant joined.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
social media campaigns simply give great results. In addition to joining the signature a lot also in the social media and it's a very promising result. but many participants that surely will make the allocation becomes increasingly small. for the function itself may be less effective because certainly plenty of investors who would be more acquainted with the project through signatures, articles, and videos. but all the same, it's actually has a nice function and purpose.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Better to do not be choosy, because joining in social medias campaign is free need to do some requirements like retweet and like and share you can get some token. I don't join but I think it's enough to get money every month in the social campaign.
Activity: 196
To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.
Social media campaigns pay very little compared to signature campaigns and even worse there are many more participants, so unless you are willing to dedicate a decent amount of time to try to become a social media hunter then you are not going to get a lot of profits and it will be better if you did something else, but the best way to find out is by trying it yourself.
Activity: 350
Social media bounty is the easiest bounty to do and the reward will depends on your work.
The project will get more benefit because they get new follower on the project and investor will think that this project have big community and will affect on the project itself.
So, it is worth to do it ... Besides you get your reward for doing task, you also support the social media of the project to gain more follower.
Activity: 242
If you try many social media bounties then only you may enough money as one single social media bounty is already shared between number of people and it will decrease the amount of profit you receive, hence joining multiple good bounties may give you good return. Also, you should join quality bounties as fake and scam ICO or  bounties will only waste your time.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Of course, social media bountys have the smallest rewards. But well, they are the easiest as well and you can always join many of them at once. After all, the reward depends on the quality of the project and the terms of exact campaign mostly, so just pick wisely. In my experience of participating in twitter bountys i had rewards from couple bux upto 1k per campaign, which meant 40$ for retweet+like. I guess the campaign, where you get 20$ per mouse click, is worth to take part in dozen of campaigns with small rewards.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
it depend on projects which you joined some of projects are become scam they distribute tokens but didnot list their tokens on exchange then their token are worthless and some of them didnot pay tokens in bounty and wast your quality time but it depend on you too if you joined best and quality project then they will never scam you and pay you on time you must search about those project which you join bounties it will be profitable for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Social Media Bounties means you are talking about Twitter, Facebook and Telegram then as we know these bounties are very easy to participate and very less work needs to be done each week, so the reward given by these bounties is very less. If you need to do social media bounties look for bounties where the number of participants is fixed so that limited people can get some quality rewards after the ICO success.
Activity: 99

i think it depends on the ICO project itself, if their ICO succeeds i think it will be worth. i joined in some of social media campaign at the early of this year and i just got a little for 3 months because they do not reach their hardcap.
Activity: 126

To earn in social networks on a bounty it is possible only if to make a lot of efforts and having spent a lot of time.
Activity: 518
Some of the ICOs are while giving a decent amount of bounty reward for their social media program while at the same time for this same work others are giving the very low amount of reward that is very small qty. Not even $10 also. So, always need to evaluate to participate in bounty program before your dedication for the valuable time.
every ICO project must have its own rules and decisions in issuing what percentage of the allocated tokens they have to spend to be bribed to their bounty participants, for the distribution of bounty participants, of course, each manager has their own rules, and sometimes for social media bounty is very worthy of any other bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: