Pages:
Author

Topic: Social Media is cancer - page 5. (Read 1243 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2018, 07:34:30 AM
His concern about spread of fake news is a serious problem.

Many netizens are being misinformed and quick in judging if there's an article that came out from a recent incident since its becoming a race of how quick they are in bringing news, so sometimes they lack of credible sources which results to fake news.

yeah, this concern is one that I feel will not be able to be solved for as long as social media is around.
people these days get access to news be it fake or real way too fast for anyone to be able to react.
If ever Soon-Shiong will find a way to eradicate it then he can reach out those social media platforms to address his concern.

I understand his rant about fake news.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

Many netizens are being misinformed and quick in judging if there's an article that came out from a recent incident since its becoming a race of how quick they are in bringing news, so sometimes they lack of credible sources which results to fake news.

yeah, this concern is one that I feel will not be able to be solved for as long as social media is around.
people these days get access to news be it fake or real way too fast for anyone to be able to react.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
I don't agree with him anyways
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
Pages:
Jump to: