Pages:
Author

Topic: So...did I get scammed? - page 2. (Read 1788 times)

kgo
Activity: 548
Merit: 500
January 01, 2014, 05:34:52 PM
Did you follow the advice repeated more than once in the thread to use escrow?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 01, 2014, 05:14:01 PM
My personal opinion would be waiting abit more with Your speculations. I know it is easier just to accuse someone early, I know that every minute waiting is painfull, but hey, there was that New Year party last night, You know? Cheesy

Wish You all the best!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 01, 2014, 05:06:44 PM
I made this thread at the beginning of the week....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-1-btc-with-paypal-have-feedback-389588

Naturally, the connotation of paypal + btc = negative. However I was legitimately looking to buy btc.  So then I strike a deal with with "MikeCorleone".

These are now quotes from the thread I made...

Well, its coming up on almost 24hrs since i've sent payment to "MikeCorleone". And i've yet to see anything on my end? no communication from him since late afternoon yesterday...

What is going on over here? I'll give it a little bit more time.

are you still up .. or doomed by a scam ?? if you are still up pm me i can exchange btc with paypal.

Well before I make another purchase, i'd like to get this current situation figured out. I would appreciate the insight from other board members as well.

Made the deal "MikeCorleone" a few days ago, sent payment via paypal a little over 48 hours ago. Nothing since, no communication, no bitcoin. He hasn't even logged again since late afternoon on 12/30. I'm actually kind of surprised by this because he does have some trust/feedback.

So its been over 48 hours with zero communication from his end. I hate to use the word "Chargeback" as it is taboo here and everyone hates it, but what else am I left to do? Wait it out? for how long? or just get my money back and buy from the other forum members who are selling.

So at this point, i'm looking for some 2 cents before I decide on my next move.
Pages:
Jump to: