Pages:
Author

Topic: Soil Coin returns to the game!!! - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 03:37:43 PM
So, it makes sense to buy this coin? It is now not so expensive? I have a few extra ethers

I believe that you need to hurry, the price for the Coin Soil has already increased slightly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
So, it makes sense to buy this coin? It is now not so expensive? I have a few extra ethers
January 03, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
Guys, there is information about one coin, that soon there is growth.
Some closed telegram channels actively begin to signal this! What do you think?

Here is the link - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SOIL_BTC

Yep? Great news! I was still a member of the ICO, they have a fairly good innovative idea, it was clear that sooner or later they will start to grow!

As an ICO member, can you tell us about the prospects of the coin? Should I buy it now? This is a short-term investment, am I right?
In fact, they have grown very well in December! I think that growth will be long-term, because the influx of new funds and new contracts are very good for asset growth!
Yes, you are all saying the right, plans are still to sign contracts with several companies, one of which is in India! If everything goes well, I think that we will see very good growth and interest of large investors!
I heard about this coin, but I did not think that it had such a potential for growth! What is known about who will become a partner of the company?
As I understood, CheilJedang became a partner, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry. Shortly before the New Year, the third stage of negotiations was successfully completed. It is planned that the South Korean company will apply the Soil Coin for cross-border payments, but this news has not yet been announced! Nobody knows for sure about further cooperation, we can only guess
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
January 03, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

Yep? Great news! I was still a member of the ICO, they have a fairly good innovative idea, it was clear that sooner or later they will start to grow!

As an ICO member, can you tell us about the prospects of the coin? Should I buy it now? This is a short-term investment, am I right?
In fact, they have grown very well in December! I think that growth will be long-term, because the influx of new funds and new contracts are very good for asset growth!
Yes, you are all saying the right, plans are still to sign contracts with several companies, one of which is in India! If everything goes well, I think that we will see very good growth and interest of large investors!
I heard about this coin, but I did not think that it had such a potential for growth! What is known about who will become a partner of the company?

If you mean that Korean company, then this is one of the leaders of the region in the food industry. This is a very large holding company
Activity: 714
January 03, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
January 03, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
I saw a source that predicts growth - he really can be trusted. I think this is really an interesting short-term investment
January 03, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
January 03, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
Is this valid information? I've been asking for info about this for a while, just run onto it. Can someone please confirm this? Smiley

If so, looking good! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

January 03, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 02:30:59 PM
It's true? If so, then I'm very happy. Coin seemed cool. It makes sense to sell my ether

Do you think growth will be long-term or short-term? I would like to sell 0.5 Bitcoin, but I can only do it in a week. Will I have time or I will not get a piece of pie? Smiley
Activity: 392
January 03, 2018, 02:12:53 PM
It's true? If so, then I'm very happy. Coin seemed cool. It makes sense to sell my ether
Activity: 476
January 03, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: