Pages:
Author

Topic: Soil Coin - revolution in the food industry - page 2. (Read 276 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 03, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
The food industries of nations like south korea and china could be worth investing in, they're growing at a good pace.

A lot of american food processing is shifting to those two countries. For example, starkist canned tuna americans buy in stores used to be owned and operated by an american company. Awhile ago, starkist was bought out by a south korean country and now tuna is processed there if I'm not mistaken.

There have been other proposals to move processing of US pork and other food items to china, mexico or other places abroad.

The recent paradigm shift whereby food processing which was done in the united states is shifting to foreign countries and being imported into the USA, could make investment in this sector worthwhile.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
January 03, 2018, 02:56:47 PM
Here is a graph that I saw in several telegram chats with signals.
I think this is a good sign

Um ... There's nothing here, dude. I saw this schedule in a telegram, if I understand everything correctly

update - Forgive me, before the schedule was not visible. It is interesting
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
Here is a graph that I saw in several telegram chats with signals.
I think this is a good sign
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
A promising coin that has not shown its activity for some time is again preparing for growth.
In telegraph chat rooms information is about the imminent growth of this coin.
Developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry.
At the moment, the coin is on the decline, so it's time to buy, right?
How do you think?

Wow, everyone is talking about this coin! I think it's really worth buying. I saw a few chats that signal a significant increase in Soil Coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
A promising coin that has not shown its activity for some time is again preparing for growth.
In telegraph chat rooms information is about the imminent growth of this coin.
Developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry.
At the moment, the coin is on the decline, so it's time to buy, right?
How do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: