Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLANA GO TO...? - page 4. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
April 29, 2022, 12:39:24 AM
The market so there are a great deal that should be possible to improved and make it far and away superior in the following several years and settled the obstructing of the organization. Solana to lift or even remain in their ongoing position. Perhaps Solana needs additional opportunity to build the cost and I imagine that can occur in the following altcoin season.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 28, 2022, 05:35:57 PM
we can only see how the team will work hard for further network and system developments in order to stimulate users to use this network because considering that there are many competitors who provide the best solutions to win the hearts of users and so far I have not seen a significant spike in sol network users
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 28, 2022, 04:49:18 PM
Actually the new competitors will comes every day.At the beginning,bitcoin used for the transaction and same was replaced by Ethereum.Ethereum was ruled the crypto world like a Queen.All the altcoin was transferred only through Ethereum.But due to heavy demand,Ethereum gas fee goes huge.Then it was replaced by the BSC and now Solana taking the place of the both Ethereum and the Binance Smart Chain.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
April 26, 2022, 07:45:01 AM
Solana team is continuously creating Innovation for the incoming and old users mate, I am one of those who keeps my SOL in pocket because I know that there are big chance for this Ethereum replacing coin to make if to the top, I mean not just rank 6-10 but 1-5 . in which for me? is attainable any time soon.
Solana will be much better if the Ethereum 2.0 will  still be pending to release in this near future.
SOL team is creating it, that is the key point. You think that people would love to invest into something that is created by a team? I mean it is not that bad, it is definitely something I wouldn't mind doing neither, but at the end of the day we are talking about a situation where only a team is at the top of it and that is centralization.

If my money is tied with the hopes that there is a team that will work hard and provide a better future, then I will not risk it. How would I know that SOL team won't banish tomorrow and never heard of again? Not that it hasn't happened before in crypto world, so it could happen again as well, I won't risk it.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
April 23, 2022, 04:46:24 PM
The network congestion that occurs may be because many of them are using the Solana network now so that congestion also occurs.
This is not something that harms us, it's just that there are too many network users.
And I think all of this will also be resolved as soon as possible over time, if the user has decreased, making withdrawals, of course, it will return to normal as possible.
That's true because on other networks besides Solana this is also the case where when transaction users start to decline, the congestion will be resolved properly so this doesn't need to be seen as a problem because it will return to normal in time, although it requires patience in terms of waiting.
The difference is that SOL offered 65k TPS and that was their promise. When you are get congested at around 15k and can't reach to 65k at all, not even talking about like being slow at 50k or something, at 15k which is like less than 25% of what was promised, then it is a bit harder to convince people to get back in.

I am not saying what they have right now is bad, it is not bad at all, but what they have right now is not what they claim they have. If they said "we can do 15k easily" and then do that, then we would be all cheering for it, but when you say 65k and provide 15k then it is going to be a bit of a trouble to trust anything you say after that.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
April 23, 2022, 03:26:34 PM

Solana will definitely survive the big collapses, it has a very large ecosystem. I don't quite understand what you're talking about, considering how well Solana has traded the last 4 weeks. Solana historically has a bullish chart, historically this coin is always rising. In the last 2 years the project has grown by $20,000, it rightfully takes its place in the top 10.

Unlike NANO with which you made the parallel, SOL has another way. NANO was a project that grew on the 2017 HYIP and never updated ATH again, this is a completely different asset class, which is very risky to invest in the long term, unlike Solana.

How are you so sure about this? Nobody in the world has a data to back this up, you could be right, you could be wrong but we can't know it right now. Nano was the most loved "new" coin during that period, it was basically hyped beyond measure, but it dropped to never recover again. We could possibly see SOL to do the same again, never be above 200 dollars ever again, there is no guarantee for that not to happen. Also it is a coin that is under 200 bucks, no idea what you mean by growing 20k+ in the last 2 years. All in all, yours is a prediction, you think its doing fine and that means it should do fine, and mine is also a prediction, I think its doing good, but that is not a guarantee that just because it has been good, it should continue to be good and thats the risk I am trying to get attention towards. Like I said, I am not saying it will go down or stay down, all I am saying is that, thats a "possibility".

And how do you imagine long-term investing in general? If you invest in a coin, you can't be guided by the fact that no one knows whether there will be growth or not, you just believe based on your own analysis. Otherwise, what is the point of investing at all if you are not sure for yourself personally that this coin will have growth. I've done my own research and made my own decision, I'm not imposing it on anyone. As they say, DYOR.

The early bitcoin investors couldn't be sure bitcoin would grow to these values either, but they still invested and believed and waited patiently. They had their own internal motives for such behavior.

And if any investment is approached the way you describe, then it doesn't make sense for anyone to hold coins at all in the long run. However, they do.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
April 23, 2022, 02:49:40 PM
ATH is what we are waiting to happen and if this will take another timem then i am willing to wait as I know we are just looking for short time to happen and bring us break from our support in SOLANA network.
I love the idea of Holding in trustworthy currency.
Had been holding many coins before but Only few coins that i kept holding longer than what i did in Bitcoin, Ripple and Solana .
I am pretty sure that you would be happy with SOL eventually, it will probably break ATH again. I am not saying that it will go up better than other coins, maybe if you sell all your SOL today and buy some other coin then there could be some chance to find a coin that will go up a lot better than SOL in the future, SOL probably is not the coin that will go up the biggest in the future.

However, I also do believe that we are not going to be upset with SOL neither it will probably break ATH around the time others break as well, so we will be happy about holding it for sure. I am not holding it because even though I believe it will go up, I am not happy with the creators centralization decisions, but that doesn't mean I do not believe it going up.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
April 22, 2022, 05:12:51 PM

Solana will definitely survive the big collapses, it has a very large ecosystem. I don't quite understand what you're talking about, considering how well Solana has traded the last 4 weeks. Solana historically has a bullish chart, historically this coin is always rising. In the last 2 years the project has grown by $20,000, it rightfully takes its place in the top 10.

Unlike NANO with which you made the parallel, SOL has another way. NANO was a project that grew on the 2017 HYIP and never updated ATH again, this is a completely different asset class, which is very risky to invest in the long term, unlike Solana.

How are you so sure about this? Nobody in the world has a data to back this up, you could be right, you could be wrong but we can't know it right now. Nano was the most loved "new" coin during that period, it was basically hyped beyond measure, but it dropped to never recover again. We could possibly see SOL to do the same again, never be above 200 dollars ever again, there is no guarantee for that not to happen. Also it is a coin that is under 200 bucks, no idea what you mean by growing 20k+ in the last 2 years. All in all, yours is a prediction, you think its doing fine and that means it should do fine, and mine is also a prediction, I think its doing good, but that is not a guarantee that just because it has been good, it should continue to be good and thats the risk I am trying to get attention towards. Like I said, I am not saying it will go down or stay down, all I am saying is that, thats a "possibility".
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2022, 07:33:48 AM
The demand for people to use SOL is so high due to the low fees and fast transaction compared with its competitor in ethereum blockchain. Since the transaction fees used ethereum blockchain was totally non sense and people are also actively migrating or looking for the new blockchain to be used to did transactions to buy or sell the NFT. So many people are also going to the polygon as well and when this will always continue and scalable blockchain will be dominating the demand in the market right now.
This is indeed a good alternative, no doubt that SOL can really compete with other blockchain provider. The expensive fees on ETH network force a lot of buyers to go for the alternatives its just that some projects are still focus on ETH network for some reason. I see a good future with SOL and it can go next to ETH if they continue to improve the system and to have a good updates, ETH is already surrounded by many cheaper network.

i believe SOL has good future if they continue to innovate their network. as considered to be one of the better alternatives for eth, they are already getting good interest from the crypto market. now, let us hope that no member from their team will decide to exit early and sell his share.
their network is one of the new networks that are now heavily used. if they will not innovate, they will soon be congested also, thus, raising their fees as well.
Solana team is continuously creating Innovation for the incoming and old users mate, I am one of those who keeps my SOL in pocket because I know that there are big chance for this Ethereum replacing coin to make if to the top, I mean not just rank 6-10 but 1-5 . in which for me? is attainable any time soon.
Solana will be much better if the Ethereum 2.0 will  still be pending to release in this near future.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 22, 2022, 12:27:19 AM
Solana price has suffered a very big crash, although it will join Opensea but there has not been a drastic increase so I can't conclude where Sol will go to. But if in the long term Sol looks have what they need and are able to compete in a healthy manner in the future, But if asked for now or in the short future Sol will likely stay around $100-$140 hope I wrong.

Big crash mate?  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/ just experienced  half a dump when 2 years ago How much Solana price was?

consider this as just a correction drop and not a Big crash so let us just look at it for the same reason and that is for the next couple of years, as I don't really  believe that Opensea will bring big Pump for SOL .

Solana for the Mooning? who knows but at least try to accumulate a bunch for the record as what I am doing right now.

Solana can remain at number 7 among the other potential altcoins.
but remember that there are only small margin that differ  LUNA and ADA so at any chance the ranking may change in favor of the others.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Qidex Exchange
April 21, 2022, 04:58:16 PM
Solana can remain at number 7 among the other potential altcoins. So this can allow more opportunities for Solana to lift or even remain in their ongoing position. Perhaps Solana needs additional opportunity to expand the cost and I imagine that can occur in the following altcoin season. it could likewise be awful on the grounds that it triggers everybody to draw in Solana which is as of now on the lookout, with the exception of in light of the fact that it can make the interest for Solana to purchase greater and will affect expanding its cost from now on.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
April 21, 2022, 03:33:07 PM
In the short term, it may have a negative impact on the ecosystem, but in the long term, the Solana ecosystem will evolve and grow. Last month the token gave +50% return, which is a good gift for investors. Although the price is still far from ATH, but I personally believe that in the future, in 2-3 years Solana could easily reach $300-400 per 1 SOL. I also don't rule out the possibility that if crypto market collapse starts, SOL might go down to $30-40, but it won't mean collapse of ecosystem, it will mean good opportunity to buy some cheap SOL for long term.

If a big collapse like that happens, there will be some projects who will stay low, and some that will go up even higher and some brand new ones coming up during that period. It was like that in 2014, it was like that in 2017 and similar in 2021 as well. All those old projects that shouldn't be high, ended up getting lower and lower and never recovered (damn you nano! lol) and then we had new projects like SOL for example along with big names like btc, eth, bnb and so forth keeping high. I believe that SOL is right in the middle of that, I can see it go down with everything and never coming back, but I can see it going even higher as well. Its not clear which one it is so far, maybe with time, it will get more clear.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
April 21, 2022, 12:32:00 PM
The network congestion that occurs may be because many of them are using the Solana network now so that congestion also occurs.
This is not something that harms us, it's just that there are too many network users.
And I think all of this will also be resolved as soon as possible over time, if the user has decreased, making withdrawals, of course, it will return to normal as possible.
That's true because on other networks besides Solana this is also the case where when transaction users start to decline, the congestion will be resolved properly so this doesn't need to be seen as a problem because it will return to normal in time, although it requires patience in terms of waiting.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
April 21, 2022, 06:10:29 AM
What do you think about the SOL coin, they said they would join opensea so that currently the exchange on the Solana network is very crowded and withdrawals have been suspended on any exchange.
does this bode well for this coin or is it the other way around? Wink

I feel like that SOL is an imperfect project that people have hyped up throughout 2021.

I don't think that there is a long term potential to replace ETH, but price action often goes against intuition or fundamentals.

If I had to take a guess then I would say it will continue to hover around the $100 mark during this bear market, but within the next bull market it could well hit over $200. But overall it is still up to the wider crypto dynamics to govern these moves.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
April 21, 2022, 12:34:14 AM

i believe SOL has good future if they continue to innovate their network. as considered to be one of the better alternatives for eth, they are already getting good interest from the crypto market. now, let us hope that no member from their team will decide to exit early and sell his share.
their network is one of the new networks that are now heavily used. if they will not innovate, they will soon be congested also, thus, raising their fees as well.

I also think the same.  For the past couple of months, I heard a lot of good things from my friends about SOL, so I got curious and looked at it.  It may not be an in-depth review but I see SOL developers being competent and I think they can compete with ETH.   The only thing lacking in SOL is enough community and investors that will push its price to 4 digits.

What do you think about the SOL coin, they said they would join opensea so that currently the exchange on the Solana network is very crowded and withdrawals have been suspended on any exchange.

I think the suspension of withdrawal on exchanges is only temporary, also I think it won't have a negative effect on the economy of SOL.  I am confident that SOL developer will have a fix on the network congestion besides this opensea stuff.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
April 20, 2022, 06:57:12 PM

I also think the same.  For the past couple of months, I heard a lot of good things from my friends about SOL, so I got curious and looked at it.  It may not be an in-depth review but I see SOL developers being competent and I think they can compete with ETH.   The only thing lacking in SOL is enough community and investors that will push its price to 4 digits.

I think the suspension of withdrawal on exchanges is only temporary, also I think it won't have a negative effect on the economy of SOL.  I am confident that SOL developer will have a fix on the network congestion besides this opensea stuff.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 20, 2022, 06:53:35 PM
yes I think this is a good sign for the Solana coin, the SOL coin is increasing rapidly in recent times and the development is continuing positively, I think in the future the SOL coin will become an equivalent coin to ETH and BNB. Of course it's still possible because the SOL coin is a new coin that can immediately attract the interest of many people in the crypto market.

Even though Solana's price is down by 58% from the ATH price reached 5 months ago, but I still believe Solana is a good project. The decline
in Solana's price occurred because it was influenced by the declining Bitcoin price this year, but if the price of Bitcoin recovers and rises again
above $60k, I believe the price of Solana will also go up. So there is no need to hesitate to invest in Solana, Moreover, Solana is still among
the top 10 cryptos, meaning that Solana has a high demand and that makes Solana a safe coin choice for investment. I agree that Solana is
still an alternative to ETH or BNB, and the development team is still developing Solana in a positive direction. So there is no doubt that Solana is
a project that has a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1101
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
April 20, 2022, 06:03:57 PM
The demand for people to use SOL is so high due to the low fees and fast transaction compared with its competitor in ethereum blockchain. Since the transaction fees used ethereum blockchain was totally non sense and people are also actively migrating or looking for the new blockchain to be used to did transactions to buy or sell the NFT. So many people are also going to the polygon as well and when this will always continue and scalable blockchain will be dominating the demand in the market right now.
This is indeed a good alternative, no doubt that SOL can really compete with other blockchain provider. The expensive fees on ETH network force a lot of buyers to go for the alternatives its just that some projects are still focus on ETH network for some reason. I see a good future with SOL and it can go next to ETH if they continue to improve the system and to have a good updates, ETH is already surrounded by many cheaper network.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
April 20, 2022, 05:57:23 PM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
April 20, 2022, 05:56:46 PM
In the short term, it may have a negative impact on the ecosystem, but in the long term, the Solana ecosystem will evolve and grow. Last month the token gave +50% return, which is a good gift for investors. Although the price is still far from ATH, but I personally believe that in the future, in 2-3 years Solana could easily reach $300-400 per 1 SOL. I also don't rule out the possibility that if crypto market collapse starts, SOL might go down to $30-40, but it won't mean collapse of ecosystem, it will mean good opportunity to buy some cheap SOL for long term.

If a big collapse like that happens, there will be some projects who will stay low, and some that will go up even higher and some brand new ones coming up during that period. It was like that in 2014, it was like that in 2017 and similar in 2021 as well. All those old projects that shouldn't be high, ended up getting lower and lower and never recovered (damn you nano! lol) and then we had new projects like SOL for example along with big names like btc, eth, bnb and so forth keeping high. I believe that SOL is right in the middle of that, I can see it go down with everything and never coming back, but I can see it going even higher as well. Its not clear which one it is so far, maybe with time, it will get more clear.
Pages:
Jump to: