Pages:
Author

Topic: Solana Shatters Records: Over 2000 TPS Achieved! - page 2. (Read 197 times)

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
If we are to consider only that TPS, then yes it beats all the older cryptocurrencies around but is the platform itself friendly when onboarding new people? How about those who aren't tech-savvy to create their wallet etc? Would it be easy? I don't think so. I think before it reaches that level in price, it should be considered the money going to go in with the market, not just the features.
Activity: 243
Merit: 18
Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are more heavily focused towards decentralization first(while having more TPS on layer-2s), while Solana is mainly geared towards better user experience first(hence high TPs on base-chain), then decentralization second.

In the end, which protocols are 'better' will just depend on what you want to prioritize: decentralization or cheap fees/fast txs.

I myself have seen where the dev team and Solana leaders turns down topics on anything being implemented that would make Solana itself less decentralized, so to me based on first hand sight I could not agree with you at all. This is definitely a huge feat being accomplished by Solana.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
With Ethereum priced at $3k but managing only around 62 TPS max, and Bitcoin at about 11 TPS, can we start speculating? Could we see Solana hit a $3k price point soon? What are your thoughts?

Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are more heavily focused towards decentralization first(while having more TPS on layer-2s), while Solana is mainly geared towards better user experience first(hence high TPs on base-chain), then decentralization second.

In the end, which protocols are 'better' will just depend on what you want to prioritize: decentralization or cheap fees/fast txs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Big news in the blockchain world as Solana has officially surpassed the 2000 TPS mark, making a bold statement in the ongoing race for scalability! This puts Solana not just ahead of other major cryptos but also challenges traditional payment processors like credit card companies in terms of transaction speed.

What’s more, while BNB shows high TPS, its centralization is a concern. Solana’s feat is significant as it combines high throughput with decentralization, something we've been advocating for a long time.

With Ethereum priced at $3k but managing only around 62 TPS max, and Bitcoin at about 11 TPS, can we start speculating? Could we see Solana hit a $3k price point soon? What are your thoughts?
Yeah I mean it's a good achievement and SOL is one of the finest projects to invest in my opinion because of number of reasons. First of all they have improved a lot since 2021. They have made some very positive changes in their platform and because of that their progress is elevated so much. Their layer 2 projects have an amazing use case over the congestion in different types of blockchains like ETH.

Reaching 3k mark is a little challenging. I don't expect this much reach at least In this bull run but definitely it can reach up to this mark due to its strong team and use case. Let's see when!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Big news in the blockchain world as Solana has officially surpassed the 2000 TPS mark, making a bold statement in the ongoing race for scalability! This puts Solana not just ahead of other major cryptos but also challenges traditional payment processors like credit card companies in terms of transaction speed.

What’s more, while BNB shows high TPS, its centralization is a concern. Solana’s feat is significant as it combines high throughput with decentralization, something we've been advocating for a long time.

Pages:
Jump to: