Pages:
Author

Topic: Solar Powered Miner : From the EverGreenCoin Team - page 2. (Read 1719 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I like the idea and I like EGC but I wouldn't call staking mining.

EGC have limited POW blocks, so after some this staking will be the only mining method. Anyway, building such effective staking machines is a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I like the idea and I like EGC but I wouldn't call staking mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The team at EGC is currently developing a solar powered plug and play mining machine. Our goal is to help the environment and also build a profitable atmosphere for EGC community members. Currently, as it stands, you will earn 7% apr on coins staking in your wallet. Our aim is to package this rig with a solar panel, a rechargeable battery (for 24/7 operation), and a Raspberry Pi (running Ubuntu). The wallet will ship with EGC included. The exact amount is yet to be determined. Once you receive your miner, all you will have to do is point it at the sun.  There will be minimal setup required, for members using secure networks. The Pi will ship with a wifi adapter that will need the secure networks password. Here is a couple of screenshots of our test Pi running the new v1.1 wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: