Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 112. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Just ran some numbers.  I mined $9.13 in XLR in the last 24 hours.  https://whattomine.com/ says I could mine $8.53 selling to Nicehash.  I think I will stick around mining until April and not support the Nicehash monster.

Come April, I hope the devs have some good reasons for consumers to buy this coin.  The only reason consumers have been buying is for masternodes.  I don't think staking is a sufficient reason for consumers to come back.  I have other coins that are PoW/PoS, and they are considered shitcoins.

Whats going to make people buy this coin? Im just confused because I see alot of coins selling just the idea of a return of investment, and nodes, but thats it ....everyone is going to get a node, then the mining stops, miners mine something else and the coin tanks in price when there is no more buying and selling

I see three things planned for future release:

1. Staking.  A lot of other coins have this.  It will attract small investors who don't have $11,551.10 $14,170.80 to invest in a mastermode.  I am one of them.  Wow, the cost of a masternode went up $3K in a week.

2. ZeroSolaris implementation.  Hiding your coins from peeping eyes is always attractive.  Whether you are doing it for good or evil purposes, you will still need a solid method.  The delay in its release indicates that the developers are interested in stability not a scam.  They have till April (block 259200) to make it work.

3. txbit.io.  This has the potential to double the value of XLR.  No other coin has this.  Depending upon how it will benefit masternodes and staking, I might be justified for holding my coins.

Personally, I am going to stick around and see what happens.  I mined another 0.54581014 XLR today to add to my stake in April Wink

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Thank your info! I will try to buy more coin to run masternode!
I hope this coin will grown up in next times! I really like XLR coin!

Not expect. The developer of the coin is a scammer and the coin has no chance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Can someone explain what the zXLR are and how we get them? 

Zero Solaris, basically a more anonymous transaction option but it doesn't take effect until PoS, around mid/late April if I remember correctly. If you google "Zerocoin Protocol" you can find some articles about how the technology works. Smiley

Thank your info! I will try to buy more coin to run masternode!
I hope this coin will grown up in next times! I really like XLR coin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Just ran some numbers.  I mined $9.13 in XLR in the last 24 hours.  https://whattomine.com/ says I could mine $8.53 selling to Nicehash.  I think I will stick around mining until April and not support the Nicehash monster.

Come April, I hope the devs have some good reasons for consumers to buy this coin.  The only reason consumers have been buying is for masternodes.  I don't think staking is a sufficient reason for consumers to come back.  I have other coins that are PoW/PoS, and they are considered shitcoins.

Whats going to make people buy this coin? Im just confused because I see alot of coins selling just the idea of a return of investment, and nodes, but thats it ....everyone is going to get a node, then the mining stops, miners mine something else and the coin tanks in price when there is no more buying and selling
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

Zero Solaris, basically a more anonymous transaction option but it doesn't take effect until PoS, around mid/late April if I remember correctly. If you google "Zerocoin Protocol" you can find some articles about how the technology works. Smiley

I'm familiar with zerocoin's mixing. I don't recall it using a separate coin.  My understanding is that it sends the tokens to nodes, burns some, and nodes send the tokens to the indended recipient in differing quantities. Is zXLR a separate coin?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project is developing, it's very good
Only today, I saw that the developers are doing the exchange Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I haven't tried the cooperative masternodes, however I have mined with CryptoHub before. They sent my mined assets to my external wallets just fine, in the time they promised. So I have no reason not to trust them. I imagine the cooperative node works like this - you send your assets to CryptoHub, so do the other n number of people, they set up the node for you, lock those assets and set up the node. They keep part of the proceeds to themselves, and send the other ones out in proportion to the % of the node you own.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I bought some Solaris Yesterday on Kucoin, and i would like to know, there is some possibility to stake them without a masternode or not yet?
Another thing, txbit will not be decentralized exchange, but a normal exchange, am i right?
I think the actual price and the actual position on cmc is really undervalued, but i want to know more and more about the project, thanks!

Option # 1, if not enough for the full masternode - Cooperative masternodes (cryptohub.online/masternodes/), possibly make another set.
Option # 2, wait for the exchange to start txbit.io

Did anyone try with Cooperative masternodes (cryptohub.online/masternodes)?
I was thinking about it because I don't have enough XLR for masternodes.
Some opinions,please.

i thought at that but after some thinking i decided to not join. I'm not an expert but how can you be sure to don't lose your tokens? Someone please correct me, but when you deposit your Solaris, where exactly do you deposit them? You are in full possess of them?
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
I bought some Solaris Yesterday on Kucoin, and i would like to know, there is some possibility to stake them without a masternode or not yet?
Another thing, txbit will not be decentralized exchange, but a normal exchange, am i right?
I think the actual price and the actual position on cmc is really undervalued, but i want to know more and more about the project, thanks!

Option # 1, if not enough for the full masternode - Cooperative masternodes (cryptohub.online/masternodes/), possibly make another set.

Did anyone try with Cooperative masternodes (cryptohub.online/masternodes)?
I was thinking about it because I don't have enough XLR for masternodes.
Some opinions,please.
If I remember correctly, the high for XLR was at $ 48 ? It would be nice to have that. Thank you for the timely scam alert by the way.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Txbit is coming along nicely! This is going to be a huge back end of the end for Solaris once this exchange is launched and for us holding Solaris/masternodes are going to benefit in a big way so it is a good time to stock up on as many Solaris as we can before the price really does start to sky rocket once again. Keep up the good work dev!
Activity: 124
Merit: 60

Dear Solaris stakeholders, supporters and friends.

We are pleased to provide the first of many development updates for http://txbit.io  exchange.
 As development progresses further, more updates will be provided with various degree of information, from interface designs to technical information such as how Masternode owners and Stakers of XLR will benefit from http://txbit.io .

For the first update, we are pleased to share with you the trading screen interface for both desktop and mobile platforms.
The Trade screen interface is arguably the most aspect of the user interface, as majority of your time will be spent there.
 In this regard, your thoughts and criticisms are essential for http://txbit.io  success.

We look forward to reading your responses!

Thanks for your support!

Wow, this is great news  Smiley
I invested couple thousand dollars in Solaris few days ago, and I think that was a good or maybe the best investment so far for me .
I expect price min 100$ this year  Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

Dear Solaris stakeholders, supporters and friends.

We are pleased to provide the first of many development updates for http://txbit.io  exchange.
 As development progresses further, more updates will be provided with various degree of information, from interface designs to technical information such as how Masternode owners and Stakers of XLR will benefit from http://txbit.io .

For the first update, we are pleased to share with you the trading screen interface for both desktop and mobile platforms.
The Trade screen interface is arguably the most aspect of the user interface, as majority of your time will be spent there.
 In this regard, your thoughts and criticisms are essential for http://txbit.io  success.

We look forward to reading your responses!

This is lovely.

But something seems to be missing; Solaris trading pairs  Wink

Interesting concept, looks a lot like the Binance trading app, I guess they all look alike. IMHO, needs maybe something special? Are you going to post a contest for txbit.io branding/logo contest? I would recommend maybe a silver/grey background? It would make it stand out of the masses. I take it small amounts of XLR can be staked after the zXLR will be enabled in April?
Activity: 299
Merit: 100

Staking kicks in in April I think. txbit isn't a dex but that hasn't stopped binance etc Cheesy
Activity: 251
Merit: 10

We should have both black and white background for trading charts, dev. If the exchange can have day mode and night mode (night mode is important for overnight traders), it will be better for all.

Yeah, the white background is more friendly than black one. Dev will consider your idea. By the way, when will the signature campaign re-open?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Jump to: