Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 128. (Read 308915 times)

copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
I'm on a home computer, I run it via CMD
Code:
C:\Users\user_name>Disk_name:\solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-win64\solaris-qt.exe -connect=35.197.213.197:60020
Enter.  Wait for synchronization and then run as usual
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
Please tell me what I got 80 coins. Brought them in a wallet. Wallet synchronized. Will I receive a reward for storage and do I need to enable some settings for this?
Activity: 175
In every project, challenges will always arise but the ability of the team/community to quickly come together and resolve the problem goes a long way to define the future potential of the project.

Another hurdle successfully crossed.

Keep up the good work Devs/team/community
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
HOW TO SYNC YOUR LOCAL WALLET OR VPS

• Close your wallet
Code:
On VPS: ./solariscli stop
  • Add any fully synced node to your solaris.conf
Code:
from Keez:
addnode=35.197.213.197:60020

from mine:
addnode=80.208.228.130:60020
addnode=212.24.96.87:60020
addnode=80.209.230.151:60020
  • restart your wallet
Code:
On VPS: ./solarid -daemon

EXPRESS KEEZ FIX
    • Close your VPS wallet with ./solaris-cli stop
    • restart your VPS wallet with ./solarisd -daemon -connect=35.197.213.197:60020

sit back, relax and watch it sync with your payouts at a whooping 1 XLR

Then when txbit.io is out, hook up your MN with it and activate your shares in the exchange for hosting a Solaris masternode.

there is so much more in the pipeline.
    the level of optimism here is dope

And our escrow is a merit source.
    Even bitcointalk managers acknowledge that our coffers is in the safest hands. Smiley
    Activity: 165
    Merit: 3
    Difficulty crazy low right now, is this working and will the pools pay?

Another question - I asked similar before but no answers - guys do you trade on exchanges and really sell the coins so cheap expecting the prices to go up in the future? Or are they miners/traders unrelated to this forum? I don't judge anyone but so many believe this coin will go to the moon yet they sell it for peanuts? The 24h volume on Kucoin is extremely low comparing to last few weeks. Maybe some of us don't want to sell cheap and that is the reason?
    Activity: 11
    Merit: 0
    My miners keep on digging but my wallet stuck on sync @ block 151199. Restart doesn't make difference. Any solution?

BTW. Good job to dev team!

If possible, can you start the wallet like this: solaris-qt.exe -connect=35.197.213.197:60020

It worked, however after first run I had to remove the "-connect" argument as it stuck on "25% spork". Once removed synced perfectly. Thanks very much for help.
    It's funny, my MN is stuck on 151199, but I got the MN reward an hour ago
    Your local wallet which receives the reward is synced.
    Masternodes are like servers that get paid for running a node for a network.
    you are permitted to stay offline only for a shortwhile, sometimes up to an hour or more.

Also, the network needs your server to be online and on the right chain and not necessarily fully synced

so the solaris blockchain is paying you still though your are not fully synced but you are online.
    Your local wallet must be synced for you to see payouts

But dont worry, as long as you remain on the main chain, you will get synced when when your peers sync too.
    Try restarting with Keez fix to get synced fast. Your optimum service is required  Smiley
    Activity: 9
    My masternode is stuck at block 151199. I've stopped and restarted it but it still won't move past 151199.

Anyone know what's happening?

Thanks,

-Knightly

Just restart it and it will go back in sync

Nah didn't work.

If you've got 'addnode=...' lines in your solaris.conf, comment them with '# ' (hash sign+space) in the beginning and restart the wallet.
    Activity: 17
    I put automatic payout when i reach 2 xlr in pool mining, and 2 was reached during this error period so those 2 xlr was sent to my wallet but i didnt recieve it. Will i recieve my xlr?
    Chain is already stable.

within a few hours everyone will be connected.
    I realized there are many people still connected to my node because i made the first mining guide.
    Keez just helped me sync up.
    Soon everyone will be fully synced.

Its a decentralized ledger and so due to the "peer list" we will share info with each other.

It will gradually spread. just stay online and all you need is one connection out of the 16 with a fully synced blockchain and all the others will pick it up
    Activity: 238
    It's funny, my MN is stuck on 151199, but I got the MN reward an hour ago
    Activity: 132
    Merit: 11
    My masternode is stuck at block 151199. I've stopped and restarted it but it still won't move past 151199.

Thanks,

-Knightly

Nah didn't work.
    Activity: 364
    Merit: 100
    Is it safe to continue mining or better to wait untill chain will completely stable?
    copper member
    Activity: 1024
    Merit: 513
    txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Thanks,

-Knightly

Activity: 9

Thanks,

-Knightly

Just do what keesdewit wrote: 'If possible, can you start the wallet like this: solaris-qt.exe -connect=35.197.213.197:60020'.
    That helped me in my case.
    Activity: 132
    Merit: 11

Thanks,

-Knightly
    copper member
    My miners keep on digging but my wallet stuck on sync @ block 151199. Restart doesn't make difference. Any solution?

If possible, can you start the wallet like this: solaris-qt.exe -connect=35.197.213.197:60020
    Activity: 11

copper member
    Problem solved
    The chain is moving again. Explorer now at block 151244 and masternode reward split also works.

https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/block/0000000000aeb9621c6604948af304ff2fc707f86213b5bd62da6b6aa4821201
    is it neccessary to restart the masternode if I get this?
    ./solaris-cli getblocktemplate
    error: {"code":-7,"message":"Out of memory"}

If it is on the right block height (currently 151247) then its ok to keep it running.
    Activity: 238
    Problem solved
    The chain is moving again. Explorer now at block 151244 and masternode reward split also works.

https://solaris.blockexplorer.pro/block/0000000000aeb9621c6604948af304ff2fc707f86213b5bd62da6b6aa4821201
    is it neccessary to restart the masternode if I get this?
    ./solaris-cli getblocktemplate
    error: {"code":-7,"message":"Out of memory"}
    Jump to: