Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 135. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello! How can I extract Solaris from cryptopia?

If you have Solaris coins on cryptopia they have to be old coins from before the swap. At this point they are not really worth anything since the swap was more then 6 weeks ago. Cryptopia would not do the coin swap without charging a full listing fee all over again (9 bitcoin at the time)... coinexchange however did the coin swap and as far as I know didn't charge much if anything to do it.

This looks very interesting. From what I read Solaris is superior to other Masternode coins by giving the lowest temperatures and electrical power consumption available.
Can someone tell me how many Solaris coins you need to be able to stake it?

Staking is not active yet and won't be until sometime this Spring I think.... the block it goes active on is posted on the first page of this thread.

Sometimes in the future the PoS phase will be kicked in. The exact time for the first block of PoS phase posted in the OP
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

If you have Solaris coins on cryptopia they have to be old coins from before the swap. At this point they are not really worth anything since the swap was more then 6 weeks ago. Cryptopia would not do the coin swap without charging a full listing fee all over again (9 bitcoin at the time)... coinexchange however did the coin swap and as far as I know didn't charge much if anything to do it.

This looks very interesting. From what I read Solaris is superior to other Masternode coins by giving the lowest temperatures and electrical power consumption available.

Staking is not active yet and won't be until sometime this Spring I think.... the block it goes active on is posted on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Activity: 4
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Saphire mining reward will be lower, so don't blame pools for lower payments  Cheesy

If so then the price shold be increase right? Or no one will mine Solaris..

Mining reward decreases but Masternode reward increases

I will still trade it but will stop mining if that will make no sense.

mining is self-regulating system.   mining reward decreases - some miners switch to another coin, the rest of miners at XLR will remain with same gain
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I can't access coinexchange

www.coinexchange.io’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

And what happend with kucoin, they changed interface?

According to their twitter account they are online at coinexchange2.com until they sort out the DNS issues with their primary address.

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

Yes i withdraw my XLR coins to desktop wallet.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

According to their twitter account they are online at coinexchange2.com until they sort out the DNS issues with their primary address.

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Saphire mining reward will be lower, so don't blame pools for lower payments  Cheesy

I will still trade it but will stop mining if that will make no sense.
Activity: 47

Please note, next Phase of Proof-of-Work will still happen in approximetely 5 days,

https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/tag/v2.3.2.0

Thanks for the announcement about next phase and increasing reward for masternodes owners.

next Phase of Proof-of-Work will still happen in approximetely 5 days ??

What does this mean? Is it about mining? If so what will change?

I am not sure why people sell the coin so cheap. But I think people dont realize the potential of Solaris. It is not a coin where we will se 10x over night. But in the long run this is very promising. And thats what you should look for as investor. Learn patience and make money. I set up my first masternode today.  Grin
Looking at supply and Mcap, this price is still soo low.

I am still relatively new to mining and trading, heard BTC was a real thing three months ago and this is where it started. Far too late but I progressed a lot since. Could you explain to me what is this masternode, why would we set them up, what is the point of it and how profitable they may be. I see the masternode comparison pee coins on crypto-coinz however I don't understand where the profit comes from. I know with the TUNE 5TUN goes to miners 5 to masternodes. 10 TUN is the block reward. Is XLR similar? So let's say i set up a masternode and I get a share. So the reward for masternodes is devided between all masternodes? How much can you get from it a day for example? I know i need 1000 coins for it. Let's say i have them. 20k $ to set it up and what's next? How profitable can this be in the future with more masternodes set up?
Activity: 3
I am not sure why people sell the coin so cheap. But I think people dont realize the potential of Solaris. It is not a coin where we will se 10x over night. But in the long run this is very promising. And thats what you should look for as investor. Learn patience and make money. I set up my first masternode today.  Grin
Looking at supply and Mcap, this price is still soo low.
Just asking 1 solaris price ?
Ha Huh ! just go to coinmarketcap dude heres the link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/ , as for now 1 solaris equals to 22.77$ (time that i written this).
Hope that helps you a lot Grin
It is in sideway period but the price will surpass @50 soon.

I wish it came back to 55$ as it traded as high however we miners and traders screw it ourselves. It is not CFD's where the price does not depend on us. It is us who decide how much we are going to sell or buy it for. What I see on Kucoin and probably same everywhere else is people sell for peanuts just to get rid of the coins. There are many who want to set up a masternode who need coins and are willing to pay for them however those who dump the coin keep the prices low.
I trade solaris for weeks now and I doubled it within just three days because of the volatility only. No cash or other coins invlolved. Not sure if any of those are here but think again - are you there to make a quick buck or do you want to get thw price sky high and then take your profits? I forgot to say i mine the XLR at the same time but my little rig is pretty slow in it.
I would give you an example of TUNEcoin miners and traders on stocks exchange. They sell at very high prices reaching 60$ in btc, it was half this much a few days ago. Those who want to set up masternodes have to buy at a price coins are sold for. Don't sell yourselves too cheap or this coin will never go up.
It is us and orher traders buying and selling it. The price depends on us only.
Activity: 101
Great news indeed, i'm really excited.
Linking masternodes to exchange is something never been done before i think.
It sounds awesome.
Not listing, in fact the project, namely Solaris, will create its own exchange. You can check this information by looking back at previous threads.
Activity: 22
Solaris Masternode Setup Guide For win2008? Please help me
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Great news indeed, i'm really excited.
Linking masternodes to exchange is something never been done before i think.
It sounds awesome.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
txbit is great news as the team will at least be clearly identifiable.

No one will use an exchange where the team is anonymous and can runaway with all tokens anytime, so that's a very positive thing for Solaris community.
Jump to: