Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 14. (Read 308819 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLR/

That says about 20 XLR per month. This would be the last month you can run a masternode as a swap is starting soon.

Yeah get as much XLR as you can before masternodes end which will hopefully be soon.

I just hope that we see the swap done in October as I'm eager to see the new look wallet and see how it will all benefit Solaris in the long term.
How much XLR is priced currently ?
And how many XLR we need to start a masternode. I want to estimate if it i worth investing in master node.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm just wondering how txbit will go now with the recent news from CB about the EU laws, will that affect txbit? If not then this gives txbit a big chance to get more coins listed on the exchange and maybe they could even offer a promotion for Coinexchange coins as this exchange is closing down soon.

As answer on your question .

https://medium.com/@txbit/txbit-exchange-kyc-aml-in-january-2020-and-whats-ahead-77fed66edfb0

Discord en telegram are more active. And they are linked together so message in discord Will Also show in telegram

Thanks mate, I knew KYC was going to be implemented on txbit however I'm okay with that as they have given everyone time if they choose to leave unlike what CB has done. I'll stick with txbit as it looks like they will do it the right way and get the licenses numbers and certificates needed so I'll be happy giving my details.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I'm just wondering how txbit will go now with the recent news from CB about the EU laws, will that affect txbit? If not then this gives txbit a big chance to get more coins listed on the exchange and maybe they could even offer a promotion for Coinexchange coins as this exchange is closing down soon.

As answer on your question .

https://medium.com/@txbit/txbit-exchange-kyc-aml-in-january-2020-and-whats-ahead-77fed66edfb0

Discord en telegram are more active. And they are linked together so message in discord Will Also show in telegram
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

I am very grateful to this coin, when I mine it, then put it to the masternode, but sold it on a hype, XLR !!!!!!
Sure it will rise for that values again.
At least day volume increased in the order of magnitude last days.
Activity: 388

I am very grateful to this coin, when I mine it, then put it to the masternode, but sold it on a hype, XLR !!!!!!

That says about 20 XLR per month. This would be the last month you can run a masternode as a swap is starting soon.

Yeah get as much XLR as you can before masternodes end which will hopefully be soon.

I just hope that we see the swap done in October as I'm eager to see the new look wallet and see how it will all benefit Solaris in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

Activity: 388
can anyone answer how much masternode XLR gives per month Huh

From the time that the Solaris team completely complied with the demands of CMC (for txbit.io to be listed on CMC) until the actual listing of txbit.io is how many months?  Does anyone know?

I am so glad to see this now, and I am sure that the trading of XLR will be much more than before.  Too bad the general crypto market is so sick. But as the Solaris team creates a tremendous use case for the XLR utility token, we should see some positive things happen.

Thank you Solaris/txbit team !!!

Excuse me, I dont use txbit myself yet,  but since it is without KYC dont you think it can provoke legal interventions? The government can block servers or suspend the domain. I think txbit already passed to the stage they should ask for KYC for users reaching some withdrawal amount, for example 5000 USD per month

Look at my post text that you responded to. Did I write anything in that post text that would call forth such a response from you?  NO.  Furthermore, no one has answered my question yet.

I believe it took a little over 6 months for CMC to list txbit in the exchange listings. I think now days CMC want to make sure that an exchange is legit and running for a while before listing them which is why it took so long where as in the past I believe it only took a couple of months but with exchanges scamming etc... they ain't taking any risks.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

From the time that the Solaris team completely complied with the demands of CMC (for txbit.io to be listed on CMC) until the actual listing of txbit.io is how many months?  Does anyone know?

I am so glad to see this now, and I am sure that the trading of XLR will be much more than before.  Too bad the general crypto market is so sick. But as the Solaris team creates a tremendous use case for the XLR utility token, we should see some positive things happen.

Excuse me, I dont use txbit myself yet,  but since it is without KYC dont you think it can provoke legal interventions? The government can block servers or suspend the domain. I think txbit already passed to the stage they should ask for KYC for users reaching some withdrawal amount, for example 5000 USD per month

Look at my post text that you responded to. Did I write anything in that post text that would call forth such a response from you?  NO.  Furthermore, no one has answered my question yet.

txbit.io is a legal company in the netherlands  .they are working with lawyers must pay taxes etc so  they know what they are doing i believe .

Most energy projects are dead. Solaris eloncity, WPR .. no projects have really succeeded in this market

in this point you are wrong.
solaris has nothing too do with energy .
and solaris is far from dead i think
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Most energy projects are dead. Solaris eloncity, WPR .. no projects have really succeeded in this market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Nevertheless I don't understand CMC logic.
They added just note about txbit and no any functionality

finally today  is the day .

txbit.io has his tracked listing on cmc.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/txbit/

Nice, I was waiting for that. But, what if Txbit will accept XLR for listings? XLR price should go to the moon
Well that took a while but at least now txbit is listed on CMC, hopefully now we will start to see more coins wanting to list their coins with txbit and also it gives a chance for coins that are listed on txbit that ain't listed on CMC to get listed on CMC like KYD.
Activity: 238

This is a great day for the project!

Pages:
Jump to: