Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 168. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
@SolarisDev
Today is Saturday! You have a plan to pay for Solaris signature program in last week? Or any mistake? Thanks
I think it's already finished and next will start in January 2018
Yeah, got it, new round of signature campaign, which also uses new designed signature, will come in the next few weeks.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

If a person can acquire 1000 Solaris coins, are they able to get into mining almost immediately or is there a big line of people waiting for a masternode?

Thanks,

G.P.

Anyone know the answer to this man's question?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
@SolarisDev
Today is Saturday! You have a plan to pay for Solaris signature program in last week? Or any mistake? Thanks
I think it's already finished and next will start in January 2018
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Can someone please tell me what block we on, just wondering cos i want to know when POS will be enabled?

You can check the current Block height here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr/ --- or you can access block explorers (along with allot of other useful links) here on the main website - https://solariscoin.com/

@SolarisDev

It's not Saturday everywhere in the world yet, so please be patient. Smiley
Activity: 148
How do you mine this coin?? I got windows 32 bit
any tut or youtube that can be of guide//
Would like to start mining
Thanks
at the moment! I think you can not to mining this coin by PC ( with out card)
 You can buy 1000  XLR coin and run Masternode and get this coin!
Of course, you can not mine the coin with your PC without graphic cards. Solaris' difficulty has stayed at high level for a long time. There is only one option for you if you don't have graphic cards is to join bounties, airdrops, etc. Good luck, dude.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
Can someone please tell me what block we on, just wondering cos i want to know when POS will be enabled?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
@SolarisDev
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
If a person can acquire 1000 Solaris coins, are they able to get into mining almost immediately or is there a big line of people waiting for a masternode?

Thanks,

G.P.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Thanks
at the moment! I think you can not to mining this coin by PC ( with out card)
 You can buy 1000  XLR coin and run Masternode and get this coin!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Nevermind, I got it working now......stupid firewall!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Thanks
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Hello everyone! I just downloaded the 64bit wallet for windows but don't have any connections is there a list of nodes I need to add? I don't have any coins yet but was going to get some, now I'm afraid as my wallet says no block source available and 0 connections. Thanks for everyones help!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

@devs

I suggest a change in the Roadmap of Solaris.

Zerocoin implementation is a big deal, however, Solaris is still relatively unknown in the community, and it has so much more potential than many of the current zero and non-zero coins.

I suggest bringing forward the marketing campaign and starting on it beginning of January.
It is very shortsighted in this market not to be marketing ZeroSolaris, just compare what is happening to other less qulity zero coins out there

Let me just say that Solaris is starting to get the attention it deserves, just look what is happening on Twitter. I have been supporting Solaris since June this year and in that time I have seen Solaris go from just the dev twitting to many people twitting about Solaris. I do think it needs some more marketing which I believe the dev is going to do in the new year once Zero-coin is implemented.

Be sure to join the Solaris New Years Eve giveaway with some awesome prizes up for grabs https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin/status/946825217871171584
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Is there an article bounty?  I would like to write something up for Solaris. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Dear friend!
When payment for bounty last week make to all member join your bounty?
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
WOW! Great development from Solaris devs on zero protocol and getting added to exchanges.
I was watching this some months back when exchange from old solaris was being undertaken and price was only $1.
Great work! I'll try to raise some btc to be able to setup a masternode.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello,

I'm trying to mine XLR on my R9380x by sgminer, but after starting it, sgminer is immediately closing without any communicate. (in cmd window I have piece of address and "-p c=XLR_XEVAN", when I add "pause" in .bat)

my .bat starting file is:

sgminer.exe --algorithm xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u MY_ADDRESS -p c=XLR_XEVAN

What can be wrong? How can I debug it?

the same for me too.

Aynone have an idea ?
try:

sgminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://poll -u wallet -p c=XLRX

or:

mining with ccminer.exe
ccminer is for Nvidia cards, not for AMD
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Activity: 8
Hello,

I'm trying to mine XLR on my R9380x by sgminer, but after starting it, sgminer is immediately closing without any communicate. (in cmd window I have piece of address and "-p c=XLR_XEVAN", when I add "pause" in .bat)

my .bat starting file is:

sgminer.exe --algorithm xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u MY_ADDRESS -p c=XLR_XEVAN

What can be wrong? How can I debug it?

the same for me too.

Aynone have an idea ?
try:

sgminer.exe -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://poll -u wallet -p c=XLRX

or:

mining with ccminer.exe
Jump to: