Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 193. (Read 308915 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

I am not very techie when it comes to certain developer coding stuff etc., so can anyone suggest where I can find ABC 123 instructions for obtaining my XLR core wallet private key?  Perhaps there is a developer forum where I can find those kind of instructions?  Press this, click on this, open this, etc....

Thank you,

G.P.

@starling has given you the correct info.

I just wanna add that be careful with what you do with your privatekey.
Under no circumstance should you give it to someone you do not trust.
it is the key to all the XLR in that address

Regards,
Schyter
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
It's nice to see the demand for Solaris is going up a bit. The daily volume increase on coinexchange is every bit as nice to see as the price being over $2 each right now. I envision slow and steady upward progress throughout the rest of the month.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I am not very techie when it comes to certain developer coding stuff etc., so can anyone suggest where I can find ABC 123 instructions for obtaining my XLR core wallet private key?  Perhaps there is a developer forum where I can find those kind of instructions?  Press this, click on this, open this, etc....

Thank you,

G.P.

You can open Tools -> Debug Console and type dumpprivkey.

dumpprivkey "solarisaddress"

Reveals the private key corresponding to 'solarisaddress'.
Then the importprivkey can be used with this output
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

Thank you,

G.P.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Congratulations to the holders.
We have crossed $2

Yes, price is ricing on Coinexchange, good news  Smiley expect min 5$ from XLR when Zerocoin shows. Good job dev, i really like Solaris.

"Buy the rumor sell the news". A minimum of 50% of the time, when roadmap goals are launched in crypto, the price drops. I'm not gonna tell you the price will go up and i'm not gonna tell you it will go down, just don't be devastated or compromise yourself in anyway if it doesn't go up when zerocoin launches.

This is a great project, its main reason for the current low price(imo the price is very low currently) is that almost noone knows about it. That fact won't change just because of zerocoin launching. I've been invested in undervalued projects before that never got any recognition and never gave any returns in reasonable time, so this coin definitely has a problem to solve here. Basically something needs to capture the attention of crypto investors that have been ignoring this project for the last 9 months. The ultimate way would be getting picked up by a respected exchange, this coin would be an instant 5x if it was on bittrex for example simply because of how many new potential investors would be informed about this project.
for my idea a lot of people are already in xlr
and exchange is not the most important.
advertisement is .
and I believe that is the next step.
because like that you also get the people that never heard about crypto
on this moment xlr was more busy with the code etc.
too get the right track for that .and that we have now . and everything is working like a charm
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
We have crossed $2

yeah the first prediction is a fact .
We have crossed $2

Yes, price is ricing on Coinexchange, good news  Smiley expect min 5$ from XLR when Zerocoin shows. Good job dev, i really like Solaris.

"Buy the rumor sell the news". A minimum of 50% of the time, when roadmap goals are launched in crypto, the price drops. I'm not gonna tell you the price will go up and i'm not gonna tell you it will go down, just don't be devastated or compromise yourself in anyway if it doesn't go up when zerocoin launches.

This is a great project, its main reason for the current low price(imo the price is very low currently) is that almost noone knows about it. That fact won't change just because of zerocoin launching. I've been invested in undervalued projects before that never got any recognition and never gave any returns in reasonable time, so this coin definitely has a problem to solve here. Basically something needs to capture the attention of crypto investors that have been ignoring this project for the last 9 months. The ultimate way would be getting picked up by a respected exchange, this coin would be an instant 5x if it was on bittrex for example simply because of how many new potential investors would be informed about this project.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
We have crossed $2

Yes, price is ricing on Coinexchange, good news  Smiley expect min 5$ from XLR when Zerocoin shows. Good job dev, i really like Solaris.
We have crossed $2
If I have 1.000 XLR on cold wallet and setup MN on VPS. Where will end up my earned coins?
on VPS or on the same address from which 1.000 coins are coming? Into cold wallet?

How much is the XLR system paying if you set up 1000 coins with one node?

In my experience, 1 masternode gets around 5 rewards per day.
Now, when the budgeting system is not implemented yet, masternodes receive all the rewards that should go to budget system, and thus masternode's rewards are 0.66666666 per block, that gives us around 3 XLR per 24 hours.
With budgeting system implemented, masternodes will receive only 0.4 XLR, that will give you around 2 XLR per 24 hours.
But, starting at block 151201 masternodes will receive 0.9 XLR per block, that will bring you nice 4.5 XLR per 24 hours.

Forgot to mention. Of course, number of rewards depends on total masternodes count, so masternode receives around 5 rewards per day with ~320 masternodes online. Increasing online masternodes count will reduce the amounts of rewards each masternode gets.
If I have 1.000 XLR on cold wallet and setup MN on VPS. Where will end up my earned coins?
on VPS or on the same address from which 1.000 coins are coming? Into cold wallet?

How much is the XLR system paying if you set up 1000 coins with one node?

In my experience, 1 masternode gets around 5 rewards per day.
Now, when the budgeting system is not implemented yet, masternodes receive all the rewards that should go to budget system, and thus masternode's rewards are 0.66666666 per block, that gives us around 3 XLR per 24 hours.
With budgeting system implemented, masternodes will receive only 0.4 XLR, that will give you around 2 XLR per 24 hours.
But, starting at block 151201 masternodes will receive 0.9 XLR per block, that will bring you nice 4.5 XLR per 24 hours.
I think, dev should burn these premined coins. Maybe, he should also pay these 5000 XLR to coinsmarkets, but this is a thin matter. Who knows, if they really have had an issue with chain split, or they're just cheating.
Solaris will introduce budgeting system (very soon, i suppose), and these budget funds could be spent later to be listed on more exchanges, or bouties/airdrops. Burning the premined coins will reduce coins supply and thus could boost coin's value.
Activity: 175
About the remaining of the premine, let's keep until the budget system sets in. When we'll be sure we'll have some fund for governance.

A very small part of the premine can be used for =>

Pay for listing on Coinomi wallet
Coinomi is a easy to use altcoin wallet that should make Solaris easy to transfer among peers. A lot of people wants their token/coin to be mobile and easily transferable, so they prefer to save on mobile wallet. So, listing on Coinomi should add more value to XLR and provide us with new HODLER community members that prefer saving their token on their android phone.

Airdrop: this will be used to entice other potential holders into the community. It may affect price on the short run but will surely increase the community members.

NOTE: After the budget system sets in, we don't need the premine again, then we burn.
The core wallet is usually the safest for any coin.

I got this wallet working and pressed the "encrypt the wallet" function and got that taken care of, but when I close the wallet and then bring it up again, it should only offer an entry if I impute the passphrase now that it is encrypted, but the wallet instead opens up with full exposure of the insides, and no entry of the passphrase is required for viewing.  This concerns me.   If the wallet is encrypted, shouldn't I have to impute the passphrase first in order to get inside the wallet?

G.P.
You can get inside the wallet, however you will be restricted in a significant number of ways.

No action that modifies the wallet.dat even in the slightest can be done with one exception: deposits

So basically, your balance and other things in your wallet is safe when your wallet is well encrypted

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

I got this wallet working and pressed the "encrypt the wallet" function and got that taken care of, but when I close the wallet and then bring it up again, it should only offer an entry if I impute the passphrase now that it is encrypted, but the wallet instead opens up with full exposure of the insides, and no entry of the passphrase is required for viewing.  This concerns me.   If the wallet is encrypted, shouldn't I have to impute the passphrase first in order to get inside the wallet?

G.P.
No, most Qt wallets are viewable even when encrypted. However, you coins will not be able to be transferred without entering your password.

G.P.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
I think the circulating Supply 1.617.000 is not realy a high volume and 130.000 XLR per Year is also not to much. The Price will go much higher than other Coins. Much Coins have minmum 10.000.000 circulating Supply in less then 1 Year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
how many MX issues video card RX 470 on the algorithm, and whether the profit is mine this cryptocurrency?

Why have a system of inflation built into the coin supply?  It is the beauty of cryptocurrencies to not be like the corrupt inflationary monetary system that we all have been slaves of in the past?

Can the Solaris development team please rethink their plans for inflation of the coin please?  I want to be a long term holder and if a system of inflation is built into this coin, I will be looking for opportunities to sell this coin a couple of years from now and get into another coin with the proceeds.

Thanks,

G.P.

Why have a system of inflation built into the coin supply?  It is the beauty of cryptocurrencies to not be like the corrupt inflationary monetary system that we all have been slaves of in the past?

Can the Solaris development team please rethink their plans for inflation of the coin please?  I want to be a long term holder and if a system of inflation is built into this coin, I will be looking for opportunities to sell this coin a couple of years from now and get into another coin with the proceeds.

Thanks,

G.P.
I totally agree with you @vella85 .
I think we can reach more higher than 10$ for a coin in 2018.
Let's just hold it and we will be happy.

With a circulating supply of only 819,438 XLR I expect the coin to be up around $100 sooner or later, don't you?

Update:  I just saw that they will have a higher circulating supply in the months to come but the coin should still do well, and yes $10 per coin is conservative for 2018.

Jump to: