Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 21. (Read 308825 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi. When will happen the change of algorithm? I mean the code. And we need to send our coins from wallet to an address and get new coins like happen when pass to xevan algorithm?
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Looks like this Kucoin delisting is hurting the price but as what they have done to Solaris I think its the best thing for Solaris moving forward. It will be short term pain for long term gain as it was expected to have an effect on the price. True supporters of Solaris will hold for the long term as the team are heading in the right direction with the delisting on Kucoin and switching to the Strat code base. I'm excited to see what the future brings for this project.
I have a very small suggestion for Solaris and txbit teams. How about idea to add a new statistics on total volume traded on txbit.io each day? Such basic figure is important to give newcomers or potential traders a very good overview on txbit.io exchange. Of course, we all can fastly estimate total volume of the exchange last 24 hours by making draw sum of highest volumed coins. However, things will become more complicated and hardly to do when most of coins increased in volume. Therefore, in my opinion, it is good if the teams can add such figure on the site, asap.

As otgk already stated, this has been available on the mainpage since nearly the launch of the exchange. Just scroll down below the Markets section.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm looking forward to the switch that will be coming as this will open up many doors for Solaris and hopefully start to bring the price back up where it belongs as we have been at these low prices for many months now. I just like to see the price remain stable for a few months and then starting to move up slowly. It will be interesting times ahead for this project, I do think we have the right team that will bring Solaris back up the rankings in the future.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Looks like this Kucoin delisting is hurting the price but as what they have done to Solaris I think its the best thing for Solaris moving forward. It will be short term pain for long term gain as it was expected to have an effect on the price. True supporters of Solaris will hold for the long term as the team are heading in the right direction with the delisting on Kucoin and switching to the Strat code base. I'm excited to see what the future brings for this project.
I have a very small suggestion for Solaris and txbit teams. How about idea to add a new statistics on total volume traded on txbit.io each day? Such basic figure is important to give newcomers or potential traders a very good overview on txbit.io exchange. Of course, we all can fastly estimate total volume of the exchange last 24 hours by making draw sum of highest volumed coins. However, things will become more complicated and hardly to do when most of coins increased in volume. Therefore, in my opinion, it is good if the teams can add such figure on the site, asap.

you can find it on the mainpage

STATISTICS
24H Volume
1.471546 BTC
24H Volume (USD)
≈ $ 12,514.98
Registered users
Asset count
Market count
Server time
Jun 3rd, 11:59:19
Txbit.io Exchange
It looks like the new code base is working nicely with the Solaris team as the new look wallet looks amazing compared to the one we have now. Also its good to see the community back the proposal of the switch to the Strat code base as it will only benefit us even more in the long term.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hello People, let's vote for "Solaris(XLR)" in TOP MASTERNODES
Our coin: "№15 Solaris(XLR)" https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=1#XLR
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Guys how much coin for masternode ? Is this worth to invest ?

1000 XLR
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Guys how much coin for masternode ? Is this worth to invest ?
Txbit.io Exchange

Dear Solarians,

As most of you have already aware, we are proposing to move Solaris to a a Stratis based codebase based on C#, allowing us to build up far more advanced features onto the new Solaris blockchain and modernizing the wallets to enable features such as in-wallet trading on txbit, a privacy based protocol using TumbleBit (a coin mixer) and other features. The new codebase also allows for far more advanced capabilities in terms of Smart Contracting, Sidechains and generally much faster development than on the previous codebase.

To read the proposal please go here: https://bit.ly/2M6bR0I

We have already started some preliminary work in a private repository with the new codebase, and we are pleased to report that everything is going much better and faster than expected. Kees De Wit, our lead developer, had some amazing words to say about the Stratis codebase which was quickly picked up by their community as seen here: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1131221165299703814

XLR Masternode Owner Vote

Generally we saw outstanding support for this proposal during our community discussions, but this being a decentralized project at the core means a real vote using the current codebase is the best way to confirm it with the holders of XLR, specifically the Masternode owners.

We have set-up a Governance proposal through the Solaris wallet, and we can all Masternode holders to take a few minutes to make their decision and vote on this proposal.

The process to vote is simple:

1. Open your Solaris-Qt wallet from which the Masternodes are running.

2. Open the console by going to Tools > Debug Console

3. Copy and Paste the command below based on your YES or NO vote, and press Enter (This will cast a votes for multiple Masternodes if you run them):

YES VOTE:
mnbudget vote-many fb97dba89922b213069bce8b488972e25566b849422135181df54eb1c5ed2968 yes

NO VOTE:
mnbudget vote-many fb97dba89922b213069bce8b488972e25566b849422135181df54eb1c5ed2968 no

To check the current vote results you can type this command into the Debug Console:

mnbudget getinfo solaris3.0

Thank you for all the support!
Txbit.io Exchange
I'm just wondering if there is anyway we can track the voting process for the Solaris 3.0 proposal? I'm a assuming that most of the community will vote for yes for the change as it makes more sense to change code base as the dev can work more on developments. If anyone knows the current results, please share them, thank you.

Hi Vella, we haven't yet started the official vote for the change, but we will very soon. We are thinking of running the vote across all possible mediums that our community is involved in, and then aggregating the votes together.

So:

• Masternodes will vote using the Solaris wallet
  • A poll here on bitcointalk thread
  • A poll on the Telegram channel
  • A poll on the Discord

Thanks mate, I thought it started as I saw a poll on Twitter a couple weeks ago. That's good that the team will be having polls on most social media sites as it gives everyone a chance to vote including people staking. Will there be a poll on Twitter as well? Solaris has a big following on there so I think Twitter is a must.

There was a Twitter poll indeed, and while not exactly "Official" decision maker poll, it had over 85% support!
I'm just wondering if there is anyway we can track the voting process for the Solaris 3.0 proposal? I'm a assuming that most of the community will vote for yes for the change as it makes more sense to change code base as the dev can work more on developments. If anyone knows the current results, please share them, thank you.

Hi Vella, we haven't yet started the official vote for the change, but we will very soon. We are thinking of running the vote across all possible mediums that our community is involved in, and then aggregating the votes together.

So:

• A poll on the Discord

Thanks mate, I thought it started as I saw a poll on Twitter a couple weeks ago. That's good that the team will be having polls on most social media sites as it gives everyone a chance to vote including people staking. Will there be a poll on Twitter as well? Solaris has a big following on there so I think Twitter is a must.
Txbit.io Exchange

So:

• A poll on the Discord
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I think the Solaris team will update the Solaris 3.0 proposal vote on weekly basis, like they did with developmental reports weekly for txbit.io exchange months ago. For serious things, Solaris thing usually update regularly to keep the community being updated with newest progresses. I hope that Solaris 3.0 proposal will be successful voted and a new milestone of Solaris project (and txbit.io) will be started with it. Winter went away, so if Solaris team can take advantage of the crypto bull run, the coin can grown up dramatically from its current price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Seems that masternode client's memory consumption slowly grows with the blockchain size.
Are there plans to reduce it?
Maybe some code improvements
I mean I ordered rather cheap vps with 1 G memory.
Half a year ago it was more than enough but not now.
Should MN hold all blockchain in the memory or there is other reason?
Just curious Smiley

easy solution for  this .

https://solaris.helpsite.com/articles/33846-how-to-add-a-swap-file-recommended-if-vps-has-only-1gb-of-ram
Thank you, but on vps I get:
~$ sudo swapon /swapfile
swapon: /swapfile: swapon failed: Operation not permitted

Possibly swapping is forbidden on the vps.
Hope new platform will allow to reduce memory consumption)

Do you have a small single board computer like Raspberry Pi or Orange Pi2+ or any other variant? Then you can use CLI interface of Solaris wallet over a CLI Linux OS with no memory problem at all.
I've been doing this for quite some time now and it's been two months of continuous POS mining without any issues and rock solid stability.
If you usually go for POS coins and it's respective mining then the above hardware might be a good investment as it will cost in a range of $20-$30.
Good idea!
But it will require static IP at home and have it always on.
I'll think about it.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
Seems that masternode client's memory consumption slowly grows with the blockchain size.
Are there plans to reduce it?
Maybe some code improvements
I mean I ordered rather cheap vps with 1 G memory.
Half a year ago it was more than enough but not now.
Should MN hold all blockchain in the memory or there is other reason?
Just curious Smiley

easy solution for  this .

https://solaris.helpsite.com/articles/33846-how-to-add-a-swap-file-recommended-if-vps-has-only-1gb-of-ram
Thank you, but on vps I get:
~$ sudo swapon /swapfile
swapon: /swapfile: swapon failed: Operation not permitted

Possibly swapping is forbidden on the vps.
Hope new platform will allow to reduce memory consumption)

Do you have a small single board computer like Raspberry Pi or Orange Pi2+ or any other variant? Then you can use CLI interface of Solaris wallet over a CLI Linux OS with no memory problem at all.
I've been doing this for quite some time now and it's been two months of continuous POS mining without any issues and rock solid stability.
If you usually go for POS coins and it's respective mining then the above hardware might be a good investment as it will cost in a range of $20-$30.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Do you support the Solaris 3.0 proposal?

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

Yes, most definitely.

Will there be a poll implemented for voting for it on this thread?
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Pages:
Jump to: