Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 260. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Finally, the first exchange (http://www.coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XLR.htm). I have already done some transactions there.
When you withdraw was 0.001 BTC fee now is back Sending fees = 0.002 BTC. A little higher than other exchanges. With low payouts, it is disadvantageous.

Sending fees = 0.002 BTC Huh  This is an outright robbery!

This is four times higher than coinexchange.io !   There are only 0.0005 BTC

I will wait for the listing on coinexchange.io, Up to this point, let the coins be on the local wallet.

That is crazy high fees, the price difference at this exchange should hopefully make up the difference on the fees heist and if coinmarkets is reading this please do everyone a favor and use the excess funds redesign the UI and add 2FA. Im glad XLR is on there but as mentioned above the fee's are up there to withdraw your funds which tends to turn ppl off using your exchange. But back to XLR if anyone wants to dump I would be more then happy to have my buy orders filled.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Finally, the first exchange (http://www.coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XLR.htm). I have already done some transactions there.
When you withdraw was 0.001 BTC fee now is back Sending fees = 0.002 BTC. A little higher than other exchanges. With low payouts, it is disadvantageous.

Sending fees = 0.002 BTC Huh  This is an outright robbery!

This is four times higher than coinexchange.io !   There are only 0.0005 BTC

I will wait for the listing on coinexchange.io, Up to this point, let the coins be on the local wallet.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Can you tell me where can i find more details about mn earnings?
Thanks.

www.mnrank.com
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What do you think about CPU mining on Xevan? Will it make any profit or just waste of time?
I think it will be a waste of time for this type of aglo.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
coinsmarkets is the worst market ever.   even worse than cryptohub..  admin of coinsmarket should make attention to improve the interface

No one  says that this is the best exchange . We need to start somewhere .

Please vote for Solaris to be listed on Tradesatoshi:

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

On  01 November Coinexchange.io is going to swap Solaris for us .

Thank you for your support!
Hi dev,
Could I join your signature campaign? Thanks
Activity: 616
I've seen that coin is in the process of being de-listed from cryptopia. Is there any chance to have it back there in the near future?
Thank you.
Activity: 82
Can you tell me where can i find more details about mn earnings?
Thanks.
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
the tutorial for making a masternode is shit , no offense ..... but how about supply a few examples of what your explaining . Im not new to computers and i cant follow it .... You simply do not explain where the specific details needed come from for the conf files you have explained to make .... TBH im not sure if anyone without previous experience in the field could possibly succeed or follow it . I got 1000 xlr now but i cant follow the tutorial . Honestly .... worst tutorial to do anything ive ever read .
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
A GTX 1070 should do ~3.3 Mh/s if it's overclocked a little and on 100% power limit. If you limit your power you will probably have a little lower hashrate. The wallet and masternode has been very stable for us so far.
can u say how much it in coins/$ ?
just want to understand can nvidia work with xevan hard now or not.
https://cryptohub.online/pools/  --calculator
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Please I would rather not have an exchange than having the coin on YOSHIT.

That exchange is scammy as hell.. That exchange is a coin killer.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
A GTX 1070 should do ~3.3 Mh/s if it's overclocked a little and on 100% power limit. If you limit your power you will probably have a little lower hashrate. The wallet and masternode has been very stable for us so far.
can u say how much it in coins/$ ?
just want to understand can nvidia work with xevan hard now or not.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
glad XLR is on nodeshare.in. great service. will host a few MNs once alts come back to life
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
so 1 masternode = 1000 xlr so that will be 0.22 btc for a masternode , i am almost sure that this will be profitable with some great development what will happen after the swap

With the recent spike in BTC price, I sold my XLR. It's currently way more profitable to put money into BTC than have it in alts, even with masternodes. I'll buy back once the altcoin carnage has stopped, but if and when BTC surges to $10K, alts will bleed like crazy.

If I understand correctly XLR on coinsmarkets.com is on new blockchain (XEVAN) and those coins shouldn't be sent to coinexchange.io for the swap?

Can anyone share master node experience? Is wallet/MN stable? How much coins can be earned per day? Is MN giving XEVAN coins?

And just to give my five cents for exchanges. Nova would be great for this coin. But, please avoid Yobit. It will run the coin.

Sorry for asking all these questions. Probably they are in the thread. I read maybe last 7-8 pages, but didn't find answers on all my questions

Thank you.
The masternode is working good and is very thrifty in using resources compared to other wallets.
The only problem I encountered is when the power was cut.
The wallet couldn't to be started after the power was back on and restarted the computer.
I took easy way to fix by backing up the wallet.dat and delete the whole folder, then reinstall and resync.
By the way, same problem happened with other masternode wallets based on dash wallet.
Activity: 271
so 1 masternode = 1000 xlr so that will be 0.22 btc for a masternode , i am almost sure that this will be profitable with some great development what will happen after the swap

With the recent spike in BTC price, I sold my XLR. It's currently way more profitable to put money into BTC than have it in alts, even with masternodes. I'll buy back once the altcoin carnage has stopped, but if and when BTC surges to $10K, alts will bleed like crazy.

If I understand correctly XLR on coinsmarkets.com is on new blockchain (XEVAN) and those coins shouldn't be sent to coinexchange.io for the swap?

Can anyone share master node experience? Is wallet/MN stable? How much coins can be earned per day? Is MN giving XEVAN coins?

And just to give my five cents for exchanges. Nova would be great for this coin. But, please avoid Yobit. It will run the coin.

Sorry for asking all these questions. Probably they are in the thread. I read maybe last 7-8 pages, but didn't find answers on all my questions

Thank you.

1) That's correct no need to swap as they are Xevan already.

2) Had no problems with wallet/MN, Around 3.4 coins a day although this obviously keeps falling as more masternodes share the rewards, MN gives Xevan coins yes

@Mike_IG, thank you for answering the questions.

I have few more! Smiley

I see that whattomine.com is still showing stats for NIST5 algorithm.
I was looking at mining pools and I see that people are using ccminer/krnlx-xevan miner. Is this miner thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/krnlx-nvidia-xevan-miner-33-mh-on-1070-6mh-on-80ti-free-opensource-2237852 ?
What is hashrate for GF-1070? Is it around 3.3 Mh/s per card?

Thank you.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Thank you.

Masternode works great, ROI can be found here mnrank.com
Activity: 72
I got few coins on the coinexchange.io they will automatically swap my coins to the new ones or should I follow the instructions on the website?

Thanks

Yes. Coins will change automatically 01.11.2017
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Thank you.

1) That's correct no need to swap as they are Xevan already.

2) Had no problems with wallet/MN, Around 3.4 coins a day although this obviously keeps falling as more masternodes share the rewards, MN gives Xevan coins yes
Activity: 271

Thank you.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
CryptoHub Reminder: pool of XLR coin (nist5) will be delisted at Oct 25 19:00 UTC, take your time to switch your mining rigs to another coin/pool

Cryptohub will have only xlr-xevan pool and will open its market
Jump to: