Author

Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes ⚡Zerocoin⚡txbit.io in development - page 309. (Read 308924 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining Solaris.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3833
  • User     : YOUR_XLR_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=XLR

Exemple of CCMiner command line :

Code:
ccminer.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3833 -u sWMtS85Nv5PmfK9CXfuanrJuur2oLt2xNv -p c=XLR

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I don't think I would do under 1000 coins, but with a fairly low total coin cap I wouldn't go any higher then 5000.... somewhere in the lower end of that range would get more people interested I think since it's pretty obtainable for most folks.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I think around 1000 XLR  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
In my opinion 1000 would be ok
Activity: 26
I would say do masternodes at right around 1000 coins since there is a low total supply. That just my thoughts on it.
Activity: 13
I think min 1000 XLR based on current supply, and max 5000 XLR based on max supply. There are other factors to consider including price/affordability, mining, network security, Dev expectation etc.

What are your thoughts Dev?
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Whats not to like about Solaris project  Cool

Re masternodes how will it be decided on the number of coins required?

We would like to  know your opinion about number of coins required for masternode. We will really appreciate that.

Thank you for your support.

Activity: 13
Whats not to like about Solaris project  Cool

Re masternodes how will it be decided on the number of coins required?
Activity: 687
Merit: 291
Is Cryptopia on board with the swapping and do you know if they will list the new coin? It's very important to get them on board before any final decision is made.

We are in touch with them . When we agree everything with Cryptopia and Coinexchange  we will be able to move on to the next stage.
Our standpoint for Solaris swap is that we don't want anyone to lose coins . Swap will be done fair enough .
Please stay tuned.

Thanks for your support!

3000 XLR bounty for the first Windows XEVAN  Nvidia miner !!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Is Cryptopia on board with the swapping and do you know if they will list the new coin? It's very important to get them on board before any final decision is made.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.

Thanks for support Solaris !

Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit

Welcome aboard!

I presume the swap will be an equal 1 for 1 coin exchanged that is hosted by one of the online exchanges? Or will it be handled directly by the developers of Solaris?

Hi Elder,

The swap will be 1:1 and is hosted by me. We have an instant online swap module. It will work exactly the same as for AmsterdamCoin: https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.

Thanks for support Solaris !

Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit

Welcome aboard!

I presume the swap will be an equal 1 for 1 coin exchanged that is hosted by one of the online exchanges? Or will it be handled directly by the developers of Solaris?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
No bounty for an AMD miner? Lame.
There already is an open source AMD miner...
For x17? Nevermind then.
No. There is Xevan miner for AMD. Look in Bitsend coin thread for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

For x17? Nevermind then.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
keesdewit  Wow, I recently added AmsterdamCoin to my pool just for testing XEVAN algo,  seems good for CPU mining for now

But why no ccminer yet? You should be expert of C++ to make a module

Theres a bounty open for the nvidia miner. Bitsend is offering 750 BSD as well. Its not that easy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
how to config XEVAN  for Nvidia  card  ccminer?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
keesdewit  Wow, I recently added AmsterdamCoin to my pool just for testing XEVAN algo,  seems good for CPU mining for now

But why no ccminer yet? You should be expert of C++ to make a module
Jump to: